• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    nickname of part of my real name. (Naya)

I used it one day on a picture I did on photoshop and kind of liked it.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    The TX-T Eclipse is my favorite ship from the most overlooked side-scrolling shooter ever, R-Type Final.

Spoiler:

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Ringleader of Hell, simple, nice, and easy. But it is French.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    https://voiceofthevoiceless.org/

But aside from that, "Voice of the Voiceless" was also the nickname given to Mumia Abu-Jamal, a radio host, journalist, and former black panther who spoke out, exposing the issues faced by those in poor, or underrepresented communities. He was convicted in 1981 for the murder in self-defense, of a Philadelphia cop who had unrightfully attacked Mumia because of his views.

Years
    My name actually has no hidden/complicated meaning. xD Nendoru is Claydol's romanized Japanese name. Well, it's really supposed to be Nendoll, but I like it with a "ru" better.

red fraction

solitude is your only friend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    Red Fraction is the song in the intro of the anime I was watching at the time

Last edited:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Xairmo is what my name would be if I was a member of the Organization XIII.
    Just an anagram of my name, Mario, with an X thrown in there. I'm a fan of the KH and FF series.

Years
    The Illuminati is a group of scientists who oppose and despise religion. Being religious myself, it holds no meaning on myself. It is also a group of Marvel characters, but Angels & Demons is a lot cooler than Marvel, even through awesome superpowers.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    As much simple as my name might sound, it actually has everything to do with me, and it has a spectrum of deep meanings that is beyond the comprehension level of normal people to understand.
    But my username has another purpose too - to remind everyone of this word wherever I go, so that there is a chance of getting them to think about it and change for good.
    Just being able to truely undestand this would bring about a huge positive change in a specific person.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    https://voiceofthevoiceless.org/

But aside from that, "Voice of the Voiceless" was also the nickname given to Mumia Abu-Jamal, a radio host, journalist, and former black panther who spoke out, exposing the issues faced by those in poor, or underrepresented communities. He was convicted in 1981 for the murder in self-defense, of a Philadelphia cop who had unrightfully attacked Mumia because of his views.

I'm pretty sure they did an episode of the Boondocks based off of that.

Years
    My current one doesn't mean anything, but the username I use on other forums "Raika" means Lightning Flash. You will know what I mean if you watch the Bleach Anime. :D

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    Ozymandias is a bit of a double-meaning. It's my favourite character from Watchmen, and he got it from a poem, plus it's also the Greek name for Alexander the Great.

The . is just because Ozymandias was taken >.>

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Mizan means scales in Arabic. Nix has one letter from my last name. Zamnie is an anagram of my last name with one letter being the letter from my first name.
    So basically my name is an anagram puzzle that could lead to my real name.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back