• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What Footage Would You Like To See This Weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • I wonder if they'll reference the main character being from Johto like the original pair did. I hope they do it as a call back to that last pair of remakes like how the originals did it as a reference to the previous generation.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    x and y were probably being made way before january when i they announced it. probably the same thing with OR and AS. so im pretty sure they will have a lot of footage or atleast a lot of the game made. but i wanna see the characters, the opening sequence and saving professor birch and route 101. hopefully some music too

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • DIVING IN 3D!

Plus some starting scenes of the game... Maybe a city or two will be nice as well.
    Including the first battle with your rival...

"Oh, don't be that way. You should go meet my kid!"

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I'd like to see a snippet of a battle scene but mainly some of the locations like Mt Pyre and Slateport City. I don't want them to spoil everything though.

Years
  • I wonder if they'll reference the main character being from Johto like the original pair did. I hope they do it as a call back to that last pair of remakes like how the originals did it as a reference to the previous generation.

I just realized you did the same in XY...Gen 6.. Gen 3... 6-3=3. IT WAS IN FRONT OF US ALL ALONG!!!!

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I personally don't care what they show us. I just want to see the game. Hopefully it'll be as beautiful as I remember it, when I first played Emerald. GOD DAMMIT NOSTALGIA.

Can't wait.

Years
  • I wonder where the Kalos main characters are from...Unova?

I will like to see a scene of the character at sea.

I want a gen where you play as a younger sibling of an older gen person.

Maybe I'm the only one but I'd love a opening song and maybe anime style opening over the opening's we tend to get. I know 3DS could handle it since DS games got that. (not Pokemon but other games)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Of course, we want to see almost everything like Hoenn, our protagonists, our new Mega evos and everything to be quite honest.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • You think they'll show something not world related? Like new Megas? I think it may be early for them to do so. I see them waiting until later in order to keep the hype up like they did with Sylveon's typing.

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
    Years
  • I definitely want a look at the world of Hoenn in 3D. And I might possibly squeal really loudly if they happen to show Route 113.

I would love to hear some of the music as well, but I don't think that's very likely... I mean, we might hear some, but it'll barely be able to be made out. Or something like that.

Years
  • There's a 50% chance that I'll see the footage.
    The other 50% is the opposite, I wanna be surprised, if I were to see it, I may become overhyped.

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
    Years
  • I'm really hoping that we get to see what Hoenn looks like in 3D. I also hope we get a hint of the Battle Frontier. AND I hope we get some glimpse of the story.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Am I the only one who wants to see Prof. Birch being chased by a Zigzagoon/Poochyena?

Oh my god, yes! xD; That's going to be awesome in 3D. :D

Other than the above, all I really need to see is some footage of Hoenn and any alterations they've made to the region (if they have done). For example, I video with either Brenden or May cycling down routes of Hoenn/walking through towns!
    There won't be much need of anything else, except maybe characters, customization, Groudon and Kyogre etc. We all know what the battles and Pokemon look like thanks to X and Y. :3 I'm also hoping that you can change your hair style, that'd be a bonus. :D

I wonder if we'll still have the Pokemon-Amie. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back