• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game are you gonna get this year that's coming out?

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
  • The title explains it ALL, just say what game you know is coming and you just can't wait. In case your wondering, yes, this can be based on teasers but saying you want a Little Big Planet 2 when the first one is keeping us all content, don't (although seeing it on the 360 or Wii with special costumes would be AWESOME {Sackboy dressed as Samus or Master Cheif would be AWESOME!}), just don't.

Me?

Mario & Luigi RPG 3

The long waited sequal to the 2005, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time has taken Alphadream an extra year and PiT didn't really give me the fun I got in the 2002 GBA original so this better be worth the extra year!

Pokemon Platinum

Do I have to say anything?

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

The DS Kingdom Hearts game and will pretty much keep me content until Kingdom Hearts 3.

Feel free to say what you want this year.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Yeah probably only Pokemon Platinum. I don't really know what else is coming out this year that I would actually buy...

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Well, the only thing I'm waiting for is Gta4: The Lost and Damned

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Pokémon Platinum, Resident Evil 5, Prototype, Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou, Little Magician's Mystic Adventure (or whatever it was renamed to) and Valkyria Chronicles (the 360 port) are certain.

Anything else that looks fun is a-okay in my list too.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • My list is:

(DS)Pokemon Platinum

(PS3)Resident Evil 5

Thats about it... since I can't think of any other ones.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Hopefully if these PSP titles end up arriving this year:

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
    Parasite Eve: The 3rd Birthday

As for the PS3, I'm mainly interested in:

Killzone 2
    God of War 3
    Final Fantasy XIII / Versus XIII
    Resident Evil 5

I'm honestly not looking forward to much on Nintendo's side thus far.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2009
    I'll be getting Pokemon Platinum and if it comes out, the new Zelda.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I know I'm getting Pokémon Platinum this year. I haven't seen any other games that look interesting as of yet thoguh so I don't know about getting anymore.

Years
  • A whole bunch:

Resident Evil 5
    Skate 2
    Street Fighter IV
    Halo 3: ODST
    Platnium (Possibly)
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (odds are it will be out in 2009)

Can't think of anymore now but there are more.
    They're all sequels =]

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I might get Pokemon Platinum and Mario&Luigi 3, but aside from those I'm not planning on getting any game released in 2009.
    I don't have the system nor money to get some of the other games that caught my attention.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I am plan on purchasing Pokemon Platinum and the third Mario & Luigi RPG this year. I might think about some more video games later and list them.

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
  • Of course, Platinum Version for starters (do I even need to mention it?).

Other than Pokemon, I'll be getting Resident Evil 5 and Halo 3: ODST for sure, both for Xbox 360. Red Steel 2 sounds a little promising, but there hasn't been much talk of it. Sin and Punishment 2 for Wii caught my eye for a little while, but I quickly lost interest. There really isn't much in Nintendo's department that I'm looking forward to this year, unfortunately. We'll just have to wait until E309 in June.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Pokemon Platinum is possibly the only game I'll be getting this whole year.

Beckie

Thunder!
    Years
  • This far, I know I'm gonna get Pokémon platinum and Rock Band 2 when the instruments is coming <3

And then we'll see what happens :3

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • LOL platinum is on everyones list(well duh its so damn epic)
    So my list? Here it is:
    Pokemon Platinum-I am too!
    Dead Rising:Chop till you drop-Disturbing title for the port from 360 to wii but witty when thought hard. Get it? chop till you drop=swing wiimote till you drop
    Wii Sports Resort-What the hell im the only one buying this? Good cause ill be the one telling everyone how awsome motion+ is.
    Kingdom hearts 365/2 days- I will most certainly get addicted. Hopefully the battles dont involve cards.
    New Zelda-I know no specualting but this aint speculating. We are bound a new zelda this year on either DS or Wii. I mean they rarely go 2 years in a row without a main game. No wait they never left a gap for us. Only in '99
    Sonic and the Black Knight_Again im the only person who might.

And thats just for the titles i know about. The titles that will really shock me will come later. Oh and 2 games that are old but planning to get
    MK Wii and SSBB. I know i suck.

Years
  • Pokemon Platinum is a must.

I'm also planning on Halo 3: ODST, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, maybe Kingdom hearts 365/2 days if the battle system doesn't involve cards and Resistance: Retribution.

Those are the ones I really want to get.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • For PSP I have to get (just hope they out this year)
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

I will be getting so many DS games this year i will only name two, Pokemon Platinum and Kingdom Hearts 258/2

So many good PS3 games coming out as well. I will defiantly be getting both new Final Fantasy games and the new Call of Duty if it is out by the end of the year. I will get Street Fighter 4 and I can't miss out on The Last Remnant. I have been waiting for a decent RPG for ages and I hope this answers my needs unlike all the others.

Years
  • Street Fighter 4
    Resident Evil 5
    Platinum
    Tekken 6
    Sin & Punishment 2
    Punch-Out Wii

I cannot miss out on any of those.

Back