• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Gender Is Your Character?

What gender is your character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    its realy hard choise,since i played as a gorl and boy too!

but im a boy,and i like the boy in:gold,silver,and all the sinohs.

i have the girl in the rest (not iclude pokemon ranger)

HunterX101

Always Up for an IV battle
    Years
    On my Pearl.. Im a Girl
    On my Soul Silver I am.... A MAN
    (I tend to switch it up quite often when i resart my games or something)

Amilyia

.:~*Amilyia*~:.
    Years
    I'm a girl and I always choose a girl. Well when they actually started doing either or gender.

Years
    On my Sapphire [IRL] and Soul Silver [emulator], I'm a chick. I usually choose girls, but in my Heart Gold [emulator], I'm Gold. I'll most likely play Gold anyways when I get the real Soul Silver [my boyfriend has Heart Gold... trades + battling together galore!] :]

Sero

私はセクシーです
    Years
    I choose boy all the time. And somehow the female characters are way to "developed" to be only 10.

Illustration

ああああああああ
    Years
    I'm a girl, and even though I love Dawn very much, I chose Lucas instead. Lucas is my favorite playable character.

It's usually a habit for me to pick the male characters.

Totaldile

appeared! Totaldile used RAWR!
    Years
    Girl in everything except HG. The boys are wimpy in everything other than r/b/y, g/s/c and their remakes. In LG the girl is shmexeh so I went with her :3.

Back