• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Grade Are you In?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
  • Amphros23 said:
    Thats right...The Class of 2006 rule you all!!!!
    Yeah '06 is the best. And next year it will be great as seniors since the seniors this year will leave and our only competition will be the class of '08 who are better than '07.
    According to South American standards I am already graduated and in COllege. By two years. My class already graduated this past december. :(

Years
  • I'm in 10th grade (in America). It's okay, I guess. School is school. I like the variety of classes I can have. o.o;;

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Im in Year 9 In england. I dont really know if tahst the same as grades. But i guess you could say i am in Grade/Year 9 ^^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I'm in grade 7. --; Its very, very boring, and I am in a grade 8 split class. @.@ Oh well, at least I have some advantages.

~Karli

PKS

|S|E|A|R|C|H| my anti-dupe
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    Fresh . . . and . . . uh . . . proud of it!

I'm a freshman, but I'm old enough to be a Sophmore. My birthday is in July, so I could either have been the youngest in my class or the oldest in my class. Take a wild guess at what my mom chose. Luckily its not too bad, I'm taking Honors courses, so I'm basically taking the classes a Sophmore would take, Biology, Math 2, English 9/10, and Spanish 2. (Even with all that I'm still managing to play three sports, Water Polo, Wrestling, and Swimming, and mainain a 4.0.) Plus, there are all my friends, experiences, etc.

Oh my gosh, there's my habit of being long winded. I'll stop now.

Drew

poketeen05

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2005
    7th! and not really likeing it but hey this summer i will get so many hot babes after me

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • I am in teh 7th grade. XD All the 8th graders hate the 7th graders. But I don't let them push me around.... *Runs off* xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I'm in fifth according to my age but I'd be in 8th right now if my mom hadn't refused the magnificent offer to skip 1st 2nd and 3rd grade.

Cyber Link

Sexier than Raichu Master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2005
    I'm a sophmore! YAY FOR SOPHMORES!!!!!!!!! ^^

*does victory dance*

Back