• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What happened?

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    not sure what happened.. but what you're seeing now is an attempt to fix it.. we have vB dev / support looking into whats going on.. so just be patiant and it'll get fixed soon.

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
    I've seen something like this happen on another board. It crashes and the recent backup is corrupt, so it pulls up the most recent "good" backup, which is usually two or three months back.

I've never seen the problem solved easily. Good luck getting things back to normal.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Awh don't worry.. something will be done soon. Now I'm guessing that something must've been wrong with the upgrade earlier. That's why this happened.

I guess too much.. wonder what I'll come up with next.

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    Well, all the images aren't showing in my sig, you have to click on them as links. The code is no longer working, along with some other codes.

My sig has not changed thank goodness, now all thats left is the avatar.

Edit: Well, this sucks. My avatar is changed. XD

Last edited:

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
    I'm ALIVE!!!!

During the crisis, I logged off, and everytime I tried to log on, I got the thank you for logging on message, but I wasn't logged on. By some fluke which involved not entering the www. bit of the website, I logged on.
    BOOYAH!

Anyway if you're not logged on, then try that. It might work.
    Hope this thing gets over soon!

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    looks like the 'settings' were reset to vB default in the attempt to fix whatever broke..

if vB techs can't fix it in a day or so, we'll attempt to use a backed-up version of PC (from just before thanksgiving :( ) to see if that fixes it.

Years
    dunno wether its me or not but.

If i try to go to a last post in a thread from the index/the forum its in it says this page cannot be found. so I have to go into the thread and go to the last page ??; its kinda annoying.I can be patient

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I just found something... First, they said it was on maintenance, wait for 2 hours, it got 2 days long... Now, the forums name is vBulletin Forums; we have to enable Quick Reply; the Quick Reply message has less things; the Sub-forums aren't showing up and, for last, the style keeps reverting to Default!!

Hope it gets fixed soon!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    It's driving me crazy! Everything's like the same layout of Serebiiforums XP, I get these "terminated links", I cant edit my profile....
    What's going on here? And GM's thread is 117 pages long and it was originally 47. I'm scared.
    Sorry if my post seems too redundant.

Batesymon

Tuesday!
    Years
    Whenever I get notification I get www.example.com >>

I hope it gets fixed soon.

Oh, and in response to the topic title:
    Zero Wing Engrish said:
    Captain: What happen ?
    Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb.
    Operator: We get signal.
    Captain: What !
    Operator: Main screen turn on.
    Captain: It's you !!
    CATS: How are you gentlemen !!
    CATS: All your base are belong to us.
    CATS: You are on the way to destruction.
    Captain: What you say !!
    CATS: You have no chance to survive make your time.
    CATS: Ha Ha Ha Ha ....
    Operator: Captain !! *
    Captain: Take off every 'Zig'!!
    Captain: You know what you doing.
    Captain: Move 'Zig'.
    Captain: For great justice.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    definately bad.I had one hec of a time just trying to log in >O I type in my password and username and I'm still a guest ._.;And apparently the avvys are working okay for me,it's the sig images that are linked...

Back