• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What happens if you die?(part 1)

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
  • Wanna know a reason why God created evolution, which eventually bore humanity?

What happens if you die?(part 1)

Yep. He got kind of got bored of doing that all the time.

Although, whether or not God even is capable of thought is unknown. Some people automatically say "YEAH WELL DUH" but the real answer is not so obvious. If He is just a force... then maybe he does not think, but rather just does. I personally feel that He acts spontaneously, but kind of marvels at His little creations and the fruits of his labour (i.e., systems or child forces such as gravity, evolution ect.)

Agent Cobalt

Proud U.S. Army Soldier
    Years
  • Yet they have so much detail on the death. Tell me, why did the people see different things when they come to the grave?
    Different accounts regarding what? The Broken Roman Seal? The empty tomb? The moved stone? The missing guards? The grave clothes? Christ's reappearance to his followers and enemies alike? What?
    Wrong definition. Look at definition 2. But if you want, I would call it sorcery, or even witchcraft, just to avoid confusion.
    "Definition 2" which I'm guessing you got off dictionary.com or something calls magic the art of producing a desired effect or result through the use of incantation or various other techniques that presumably assure human control of supernatural agencies or the forces of nature. The problem there is that Jesus didn't use incantations, God isn't human, God's miracles aren't "art" in the strictest sense of the term, and mankind is never intended to have control over the supernatural. Jesus and Harry Potter are not synonymous. Sorcery and witchcraft are the same thing as magic; you're using the same meaning with a different word (synonyms).
    Yet we don't see any evidence for any of those supernatural events outside of religious books.
    That depends on what you're talking about. No, there aren't any photographs from back then, or computer files. We do however have the written record. We have also oral tradition. And then we also have archaeology confirming Biblical events.
    Damn it, you actually used Josephus. He was a Christian, but that isn't all. He was born AFTER the death of Jesus, as well as Tacitus, Quadratus of Athens, Ignatius, Pliny, and Mara Bar Serapion. Julius Africanus was a Christian historian of the late second century to early 3rd century.I didn't even check the others, since I just find it funny that you actually used the apostles as evidence, when they were only found in the Bible. Saint Clemens has an unknown date of birth, so I really can't comment on that. Thallus doesn't have an accurate record of when he wrote, so I suggest you get a real scholar to talk about this. And please tell me just how Philo could miss all of the events of Jesus, when he lived in his timeline, AND he wrote extensively about the Jews. FYI, the eyewitness was in the Bible. Use an outside source. Before you copy and paste these lies, please check before doing so. Thanks.
    Before you rush to judgment, please know what you're talking about. Thanks. Josephus wasn't a Christian. He was a Jew. Julius Africanus is still a source for quoting Thallus. He was more likely around in the first century. It's interesting you'd even bring up Philo since Flavius references him. As for some being born after Jesus died, so what? When it comes to *real* history, not what you want to hand pick, sources less than 200 years after an event are reliable. Especially from the ancient world. I'll use the Bible. It has more refrences to Christ than any other. The Apostles were real, so why wouldn't I use them? Just because they're in the Bible? The Bible tells us that Rome ruled over Israel, and we know that's true. I have no reason to doubt the historicity of the Apostles or their motivations. They were historical men living along Jesus in that time.

Again, I wish you'd hold other historical and documented figures of that time to the same level of scrutiny. According to your standards, Socrates didn't exist.

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • It's very obvious that you take your religion very seriously...

...but did you come to that conclusion yourself, or did someone... or rather, something, tell you that?

That kind of confidence means your beliefs are very strong, but what if it happens that... you're wrong? What if everything you believed in tomorrow was proven wrong?...

...Would you continue to hold that kind of confidence?

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Fine then, if there is any true religion, it is the one that tells you to be peaceful. Janism is up there, since I(to an extent) believe that religion was meant to create peace, but was in fact corrupted and abused. but that is the human nature. Any system that can be abused, will be abused.

Who told you that peace is the purpose of religion?

Yet He warns me with something He created that I didn't even do. Like I said before, would you blame the child of George Bush for something George Bush did? No, and any moral being wouldn't either.
    And I fail to see how personal stories and looking at something will be evidence. It can be attributed to any god. You are basically saying that you believe in any god that claimed creation, since there is just that apparent evidence known as perception.

No. I'm saying that Christianity solely has come across as true to me.

And no, God didn't create sin. Satan did, via his own free will. Through Satan, Adam and Eve were tainted, and thereby their descendants. It's not that God is blaming us for Adam and Eve's sin, it's that we're sinners ourselves. "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" and all that.

I really can't respond to this, and I don't know why I wrote a comment.
    But fate is a predetermined future. Isn't it essentially fate when you know what will happen? Especially when the future is supposed to not be known.

Our future is not predetermined, but known nonetheless. It's a difficult concept, to be certain.

I'm pretty sure that Eve made Adam eat the apple because God created Satan in the form of a snake.

The end of this sentence is in no way related to the beginning. What exactly were you trying to say here?

We were made in His image, and we disobeyed Him even though He knew that He could make us better as a species.

Again, what? The second part of the sentence has nothing to do with the first part. On top of that, God created us as perfect beings. We were the ones that gave into temptation and thereby became imperfect. So no, before that point, we couldn't improve as a species.

Now tell me. Would you create a self conscious race just so they could kiss your ass forever, while giving them the option to disobey you, but threatening them if they choose the wrong choice? Does that sound moral?
    It boggles the mind how you can believe that something like that is actually good. One of the only good things He did was send most people to hell instead of everyone.

God created humans so that we could experience His love, and love Him in return, in a balanced relationship.

Now: the only way for love to exist in the first place is for there to exist the option to hate. If God forced us to love Him, we'd be robots, and love would be meaningless. We'd just be following instructions.

What I want to know is why it required a woman.
    I'm pretty sure that if you can conjure the universe out of nothing, then you can do a simple task like asexually creating a baby.

As Jesus was both human and God, the method of conception involved a human and God. It helped show in a readily-tangible way that God and man had merged to produce this individual.

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • It's true that we may do lots of things considered sinful, but why exactly to we carry it down from our ancestors? That's like the whole "I should feel guilty because I'm white" argument with slavery.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • It's true that we may do lots of things considered sinful, but why exactly to we carry it down from our ancestors? That's like the whole "I should feel guilty because I'm white" argument with slavery.

I see what you're saying, but it's not quite what I mean. However, I think that's my fault for not being able to articulate the concept clearly.

Sin has become a part of humanity's essence, if that makes more sense. It's not a matter of something benign like genetics. It's a more basic change that runs through all of us. The reason it's dissimilar to your example is because all humans sin. It's not that we are being judged for Adam and Eve's mistake, it's that we're making mistakes of our own. However, the tendency to make those mistakes in the first place originated from Adam and Eve's initial downfall. Sinful nature insinuated itself into humanity from that point onward, and none of us can help but act on it.

Agent Cobalt

Proud U.S. Army Soldier
    Years
  • It's very obvious that you take your religion very seriously...
    I don't really understand why I would be a part of a religion if I didn't take it seriously. Of course I'll defend it if I truly believe it, but then I'm no different than the opposition attacking faith because they don't have any.
    ...but did you come to that conclusion yourself, or did someone... or rather, something, tell you that?
    I wasn't raised a Christian. Or rather, I wasn't taken to church or read to from the Bible. My family is Catholic in the sense that they're born into it but never practice it.

I'm not a Catholic, though. I never stood by my family's Christianity. I grew up an atheist with a firm belief in the lack of a God. In fact I was very anti-religion. Even more militant than the crusaders against faith in this topic. I eventually moderated and became an agnostic. Believe it or not, I then became a Deist for a short time. I only came to Christianity fairly recently, though. I'm a Protestant Christian now. It's been a long travel, but I've reached the Word of God.
    That kind of confidence means your beliefs are very strong, but what if it happens that... you're wrong? What if everything you believed in tomorrow was proven wrong?...

...Would you continue to hold that kind of confidence?
    Then I'd be wrong. And it wouldn't be the first time in my view. That's why I converted to Christianity. I have an open mind and am capable of critical thinking; it's how I got to where I am. Again, I used to be an atheist. If I could swing from militant atheist to child of the Protestant Reformation, I don't doubt I could perhaps change again. I don't think I'll change my belief system any time soon. The evidence in front of me has lead me down this path, and I think it will become even more concrete over time. Still though, I'm not above it and never have been.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hmmm a question though, at what point in one's life would that "sin" take adherence, or become relevant? Especially if a death were to occur unexpectedly after said sin regardless of the person's age (again innocence vs. experience here)

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Then I'd be wrong. And it wouldn't be the first time in my view. That's why I converted to Christianity. I have an open mind and am capable of critical thinking; it's how I got to where I am. Again, I used to be an atheist. If I could swing from militant atheist to child of the Protestant Reformation, I don't doubt I could perhaps change again. I don't think I'll change my belief system any time soon. The evidence in front of me has lead me down this path, and I think it will become even more concrete over time. Still though, I'm not above it and never have been.
    That's good, some people tend to kind of let people tell them what to believe... :x

I see what you're saying, but it's not quite what I mean. However, I think that's my fault for not being able to articulate the concept clearly.

Sin has become a part of humanity's essence, if that makes more sense. It's not a matter of something benign like genetics. It's a more basic change that runs through all of us. The reason it's dissimilar to your example is because all humans sin. It's not that we are being judged for Adam and Eve's mistake, it's that we're making mistakes of our own. However, the tendency to make those mistakes in the first place originated from Adam and Eve's initial downfall. Sinful nature insinuated itself into humanity from that point onward, and none of us can help but act on it.
    Alright, I see your point. But does that make someone who hasn't done anything wrong sinful, for simply the fact that they're human? I doubt it's the fact that they're human that they're sinful, but rather, the soul itself making bad decisions. Or rather, straying from the crowd.

An animal can learn right from wrong from its parents, just like any person does. Of course, that doesn't mean they have to follow it. In a way, that animal has sinned for not doing as it was told, and that action could lead to death... or it could lead the animal down a path its species hasn't crossed before and actually make it more successful. Higher animals don't necessarily follow a set of programmed instructions just like humans, but doesn't that mean they can't "sin" because they're not human beings, and they didn't pick it up from Adam and Eve?

What the hell defines "sin" anyhow? Is it just "doing something wrong" or is it something deeper than that?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Different accounts regarding what? The Broken Roman Seal? The empty tomb? The moved stone? The missing guards? The grave clothes? Christ's reappearance to his followers and enemies alike? What?
    No, why people saw different things at the tomb. Some people said it was one person, others said it was two people, and the others said it was either one or two angels. But I bet that I'm taking it out of context even though nothing hints at it being in a different context than the literal one. Will you answer me how the record of Lot was written, even though Lot was drunk and women didn't write anything in the Bible?
    "Definition 2" which I'm guessing you got off dictionary.com or something calls magic the art of producing a desired effect or result through the use of incantation or various other techniques that presumably assure human control of supernatural agencies or the forces of nature. The problem there is that Jesus didn't use incantations, God isn't human, God's miracles aren't "art" in the strictest sense of the term, and mankind is never intended to have control over the supernatural. Jesus and Harry Potter are not synonymous. Sorcery and witchcraft are the same thing as magic; you're using the same meaning with a different word (synonyms).
    Oh wow, he didn't use incantations. VARIOUS OTHER TECHNIQUES. I don't care if he just flicked his hands and it happened, that is still magic.
    That depends on what you're talking about. No, there aren't any photographs from back then, or computer files. We do however have the written record. We have also oral tradition. And then we also have archaeology confirming Biblical events.
    Oh geez, oral tradition. Have you ever seen the problem with that? When people do that, they tend to add their own part of the story. I don't care what reason they had to make Jesus the lord instead of just a good man, but a lie is a lie. A Christian on Youtube even told me that people wrote down what happened after hearing it orally, and thus comes almost all religious books.
    Before you rush to judgment, please know what you're talking about. Thanks. Josephus wasn't a Christian. He was a Jew.
    Yeah sure. A Jew calling Jesus 'the Christ'? Seriously, maybe you'll make more sense when the pope announces that Allah is the true god.
    Julius Africanus is still a source for quoting Thallus. He was more likely around in the first century. It's interesting you'd even bring up Philo since Flavius references him.
    Wow, he references him. He still didn't even mention any account of the three kings, the bloodbath, or anything after that.

As for some being born after Jesus died, so what? When it comes to *real* history, not what you want to hand pick, sources less than 200 years after an event are reliable. Especially from the ancient world.
    Well, it is much easier to believe when they are in their own time line. You already know the flaws of oral tradition, so I won't tell you why.
    I'll use the Bible. It has more references to Christ than any other. The Apostles were real, so why wouldn't I use them?
    Oh wow, using a book of your religion to prove your religion. Just absolutely genius. [/QUOTE]Just because they're in the Bible? The Bible tells us that Rome ruled over Israel, and we know that's true.[/QUOTE]
    Um, YES. It's much better when you use outside sources to prove inside sources. I wouldn't use The Origin Of Species to prove evolution, I would use third grade biology.
    Like I said before, they put real events in with their own fairy tales. Flood much?
    I have no reason to doubt the historicity of the Apostles or their motivations. They were historical men living along Jesus in that time.
    Then why do very few external sources talk about them? And don't quote Christian 'historians' again, you clearly don't know how much people will lie to support their point.
    Again, I wish you'd hold other historical and documented figures of that time to the same level of scrutiny. According to your standards, Socrates didn't exist.

No, it's just that when I choose to believe some stuff, I will believe the simpler stuff easier.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Who told you that peace is the purpose of religion?
    You don't need someone to tell you when you believe it yourself. Would you rather have people believe that religion was made to take control of the masses?

And no, God didn't create sin. Satan did, via his own free will. Through Satan, Adam and Eve were tainted, and thereby their descendants. It's not that God is blaming us for Adam and Eve's sin, it's that we're sinners ourselves. "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" and all that.
    God essentially created the very essence of evil.

Again, what? The second part of the sentence has nothing to do with the first part. On top of that, God created us as perfect beings. We were the ones that gave into temptation and thereby became imperfect. So no, before that point, we couldn't improve as a species.
    Then we weren't perfect. Perfect beings have no flaws, just like your God. Would God eat the apple, since he is perfect as well?

Last edited:

TheReignOverhead

The Reign Overhead
    Years
  • Just a question to Christians and Catholics, is Jesus Christ supposed to be God?
    I'm not a Christian, but yes. Son of God, physical projection of God, human and fully divine. Yes, in Christian beliefs, Jesus is God.

I believe in God, but I'm not a believer of Jesus being the Son of God. I don't believe in the afterlife either... I think it makes this life - our only life more special. I don't think people need to be bribed to go to heaven rather than hell and I laugh at people who tell me I need to surrender to Jesus or whatever. It makes me sad because I think of a thousand other things that they could probably be doing with their life rather than preaching to someone who doesn't really care.

Agent Cobalt

Proud U.S. Army Soldier
    Years
  • Will you answer me how the record of Lot was written, even though Lot was drunk and women didn't write anything in the Bible?
    ... Lot wasn't drunk until the end of the chapter, the very end. I'm not sure what the problem here is.
    Oh wow, he didn't use incantations. VARIOUS OTHER TECHNIQUES. I don't care if he just flicked his hands and it happened, that is still magic.
    No, because it wasn't a technique. Look, you can say I'm splitting hairs here, but I'm going to stick by the actual meanings of words. It wasn't magic, and no amount of changing the meanings of words and terminology is going to change that. If you don't believe in miracles that's on you, but I'm really not interested in continuing to challenge your incessant desire to write off that which you disagree with using false and dismissive descriptions.
    Oh geez, oral tradition. Have you ever seen the problem with that? When people do that, they tend to add their own part of the story. I don't care what reason they had to make Jesus the lord instead of just a good man, but a lie is a lie. A Christian on Youtube even told me that people wrote down what happened after hearing it orally, and thus comes almost all religious books.
    Oral tradition is an easy choice for you to have picked out of the three I listed, but it's not going to get you anywhere. Oral tradition is not concrete, no. It is however a part of a collection of evidences in the story's favor. And Jesus wasn't "made" into the Lord. He professed it Himself, which is why He was killed by the Romans. So given the evidence of Christ, you either have to accept that He was who He said He was, that He was sincere but insane, or that He was the most notorious liar in history and the biggest con artist to have lived. Knowing Christ in my heart, having read the Word, having studied the man and His history, having looked at the evidence, and having taken into account His legacy and how He changed the world, I accept the divinity of Christ and accept Him as my Lord and savior. So it's on you- Lord, lunatic, or liar.
    Yeah sure. A Jew calling Jesus 'the Christ'? Seriously, maybe you'll make more sense when the pope announces that Allah is the true god.
    The term Christian was already around by that era, and he was not one. And the Pope analogy doesn't really work. Maybe if the Pope was talking about Mohammad and said PBUH to show respect then you'd be more in line with things.
    Wow, he references him. He still didn't even mention any account of the three kings, the bloodbath, or anything after that.
    ...And? Again, you're really overreaching. Your expectations for written historical evidence from 2000 years ago are staggeringly high in comparison to any other historical figure of the time, just because you don't want to believe in his divinity.
    Well, it is much easier to believe when they are in their own time line. You already know the flaws of oral tradition, so I won't tell you why.
    Ok, you're not even making a point now. You're dodging mine, though. Sources less than 200 years old are reliable by dang near all legitimate and scholarly standards regarding that time period and well-known historical figures. Again though, way to latch onto the oral tradition point and leave out the other two I gave.
    Oh wow, using a book of your religion to prove your religion. Just absolutely genius.
    And yet you're not denying the existence of the Apostles, are you? The part of the Bible I specifically referenced regarding accounts of Jesus were the Gospels. Again, we know the Apostles weren't made up by my silly little magic book of lies, and the written records of those men serve well enough as evidence.
    Um, YES. It's much better when you use outside sources to prove inside sources. I wouldn't use The Origin Of Species to prove evolution, I would use third grade biology.
    Origin of Species is a science or even nature book, not history. You more than likely would use Darwin's works as evidence, not some crummy text book from a school that simplifies the original source material. In contrast, I'm going to the source material and you're using a bad copy. Even still, I already have given non-Christian and extra-biblical sources alongside biblical ones.
    Like I said before, they put real events in with their own fairy tales. Flood much?
    That's kind of strange then, isn't it? Why make up a bunch of nonsense and merge it with real history? The Hellenists didn't have to rely on real history in their records and religions. It's the Abrahamic religions that rely very much on history. In fact, the history is their religion. Again, the Bible is the narrative of the Lord's people, their genealogy, their wars, their territorial expansions, their enslavement and defeats, their liberation and success, their changes in leadership, their moral codes and sanitary preparations, their kings, and so on. The Bible is the last thing I'd come up with if I wanted to impress people with a story of magic and wizards.

The Bible has never served as a magic book or fairy tale as you wish to portray it. The Bible has continually served as a historical record. Yes there's symbolism, but that's good as without it it'd be even more boring. Even I can say it. The Old Testament is pretty boring. That's because it doesn't focus on wild magic tricks. It's primarily about our ancestors, their diets, their laws, their governments, and that's it. Nobody looking to make a hip new religion would make up with what's in the Bible. I could see you making up a religion about the world being on the back of a turtle, or being held up by Atlas, or any other far-out stuff. But the Bible doesn't make that a central theme. The focus is God and salvation, not explaining away natural disasters as the might of the gods on Mt. Olympus.

There are great miracles in the Bible, but those are only to demonstrate the might of God and not to explain away things man couldn't comprehend back in the ancient world like was the case with the Greeks and Romans. The story of the Bible is a rather boring, unspectacular one when it comes to magic and sorcery. Yeah we've got the flood, the parting of the Red Sea and the plagues, and that's pretty much it for the Old Testament. The New Testament focuses on Christ who performs miracles. There you get healing the sick, cleansing lepers, and feeding people. He is sentenced to death and is resurrected. Yeah, that's some far out stuff there. The Judeo-Christian faith is great because it doesn't rely on nonsense, multiple gods, or improvised explanations of natural events to make believers. It is a faith that relies on the Word of God and has served as a record of history, genealogy, codes of conduct, and God's covenants with man. So when the Bible goes in depth about the military of Israel in the Book of Numbers, it's really not much of a fairy tale and I'm more inclined to believe it than the stories of other religions or what we might call "fairy tales."

I'm more inclined to believe in the story of the Israelites counting the number of adult males in their population in order to build a proper army than I am of the story of the Greek goddess and her Apple of Discord. I know it's popular in this day and age to write off all religion as fairy tales and mind control, rage against the machine and whatnot, but honestly there's no intellectual benefit of misrepresenting the main focus of the Bible and the stories in it as suspension of disbelief-requiring nonsense. Most of the Bible isn't magic or explaining away lightning as the anger of the gods but rather a cumulative mosaic of the history of God's chosen people and His plan.
    Then why do very few external sources talk about them? And don't quote Christian 'historians' again, you clearly don't know how much people will lie to support their point.
    This was 2,000 years ago, most records were likely destroyed from the Roman invasions and burning down of cities, paper was expensive at that time, and yet we still have more than enough sources for evidence. Few external sources talk about any individuals from that time. And again, you're looking for evidence that could barely be supplied of anyone around then, and yet we do have evidence but you are unwilling to accept it because it's not in line with your anti-theist point of view. So forget the eyewitnesses, forget the respected scholars and historians, forget the men that spent good portions of their lives traveling with and living alongside Him- they're imaginary or untrustworthy liars. Forget all standards of evidence and historical documentation for this one person and only this one person because having the integrity to accept the truth would validate the beliefs of over two billion people that you happen to disagree with.
    No, it's just that when I choose to believe some stuff, I will believe the simpler stuff easier.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
    Oh please. Socrates has only two sources of existence, both of which were students of his. And yet you don't demand extra-student sources for the existence of Socrates do you? It's no different than relying on testimony of Christ's Apostles for the life and times of Jesus. You're holding a different standard for Christ than every other person of the ancient world just because of the nature of His teachings. Well I don't believe everything Socrates taught, but that doesn't mean I'm going to doubt his being and demand an insane amount of sources that couldn't possibly exist regarding an individual who is historically recognized and documented. I don't believe in Islam but I don't doubt the historical record of Muhammad. I don't doubt Buddha either. Again, it's on you to believe, but you're not going to get anywhere here with your double standard for historical standing of one person from the ancient world. Either apply the same level of scrutiny that you have for Jesus Christ to Socrates and every other ancient historical figure or don't bother in the first place.
    ...What?

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol... Now that the Bible is being mentioned, thee google ads are reflecting as much... XD

Unfortunately though... The Bible has been translated several times (and most likely used several different original dialects). Can make things quite confusing.

I suppose then, it is lucky of the Islamic folk that their book has remained in the same language. XD

On a side note, I'm not sure if people like my questions or not, or just want to get down and dirty with the more heated topics...

Another question as well, in terms of death, would you want to be cremated or buried?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I swear, religion and racism always ends up in an all out war. D:

I don't know, and I don't really care. I, personally, choose to believe that we get reincarnated as someone or something new, but I can't prove that, and no one can prove anything else.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • No one will ever know what happens will you die.

It's the greatest mystery of all that will never be solved.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Which reminds me.

I've always wanted to ask someone who's died and been brought back to life in the Hospital what they saw.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
  • Which reminds me.

I've always wanted to ask someone who's died and been brought back to life in the Hospital what they saw.

The same thing that NASA subjects in a centrifuge see, and for similar reasons. I know what you're going to ask me, and before you do, do a bit of searching on your own. Statements from the temporarily dead have been published all over the place.

[TROLL]Also, if Adam and Eve were created without a knowledge of good and evil, how were they to know that disobeying God would be wrong?

Why, if [the Judeo-Christian] God is omniscient, would He create a corrupt angel with strength that rivals His?

"Predestination" is a single-word argument.

IT'S ALL A SET-UP!

THE GOVERNMENT, MAN, THEY KNOW THE TRUTH.

SEELE.[/TROLL]

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • The same thing that NASA subjects in a centrifuge see, and for similar reasons. I know what you're going to ask me, and before you do, do a bit of searching on your own. Statements from the temporarily dead have been published all over the place.

[TROLL]Also, if Adam and Eve were created without a knowledge of good and evil, how were they to know that disobeying God would be wrong?

Why, if [the Judeo-Christian] God is omniscient, would He create a corrupt angel with strength that rivals His?

"Predestination" is a single-word argument.

IT'S ALL A SET-UP!

THE GOVERNMENT, MAN, THEY KNOW THE TRUTH.

SEELE.[/TROLL]
    If I recall, I said I wanted to ask someone. Personally ask them. Not search the internet and read about it.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I'm an atheist so when I die I know I'll just disappear, which is kind of a bummer...

But hey! If it turns out the Christians were right then I'll get to spend eternity nice and toasty away from cold Canada!

Back