• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What have you named yourself?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • I'm going to name myself Dwagie♀; because well, that's what I named myself from pokemon emerald up to pokemon heart gold. Well, the name Dwagie is just a cute name on saying Dragon; and well, the female sign? Itsssss just something I made up. :3

The Red Chain

My character, Blue the Tsutaja/Snivy, has a trainer named Miyu so I just went ahead with that.
    Besides, it's a very cute name and I couldn't decide on anything else. I'll prolly name the trainer the same thing in my English White. ^^;

... Though I can't remember why I added an extra i... o.o;

Nateon

Pokemon Will Be Real One Day!
    Years
  • Playing under my own name in black but when i get white gonna have Sakura =]

Years
  • I took advantage of of the fact that I could name myself with Japanese and picked カザミ (Kazami). I was reading a book (NP by Banana Yoshimoto) with a character named Kazami at the time.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I'll name my character Uyi, which is my name. If I get White, I'll play as the girl and call her Peri, after my crush, or stick with Whitlea, both names are nice. Actually, I'll stick with Whitlea, it's a good name and naming her after a crush seems weird now. Also I can role-play as her in my head as I'm doing with Dawn in Platinum. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My name will be Ani (Ani is a name my friends call me) in Pokemon White, and I will play as Touko.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I'll use Sean, which is my first name. for pokemon white.

When I play the third version as a girl I'll make up some name....I played as Eliza in Platinum and Lisa in Emerald.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Glitch for pokemon Black, I tend to use that name for the games I will not start over, espically since Im also getting white a month after I get black. Im still not quite sure what Im naming myself on White though...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'm going to use the name White, because I'll be playing Pokémon White and I think it suits Touko

Is Touko the girl? Well, her official name is Whitlea.

I'm going to name my Character Kris. That is one of my favorite names and my fellow RPers will know it is the name I use the most.

I may name the girl Krystal, Luna or Destiny. Also in relation to my RPs :P

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I used Kanako (カナコ) in my Japanese White copy. I was thinking of naming the female character Carolin if I decide to buy the English version.
    Kanako/Carolin is an OC of mine and I decided to use her different names for respective languages.

TheUnown

Super Lurker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    I'm going stick with Touko 'cause I like to use official names :P

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The female protagonist is going to be named after my real name, since it has been a pattern where I just name the character I'll be playing as after myself. XD;

Back