• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What have you named yourself?

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Always higgo, since its my all my friends but one doesnt call me it nickname. And in my opinion a cool name.

FreakDude

Unknown Destiny Awaits
    Years
    I named my character Ken (no its isnt my real name i just like the sound of it).Probably because i always name my character Ken.=)P

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
    I just named myself TTC. In the past I've named myself my real name, but this time I thought I'd go with an online handle like I do with every other online game.

Solfatara

Forest Dweller
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    In White I used my real name, Synve, and in Black I chose Jasim, as it's my favourite Middle-Eastern name^^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Jonathan is one character too long, so I can never put my real name down. In previous games, I've gone with Jonny, but I've always hated it. This time, I told myself, I'd be original: henceforth, I'd be known in the Pokemon world as MIKE!

Yeah... totally original!

phonastik

Strange Quark
    Years
    I named myself Marshal, because that's my real last name (I'm a girl), which led to a a weird moment when I battled the last member of the Elite Four. :/

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    My name is my real name, which you shall never knoww : p

Oh and I'm the girl trainer.

Back