• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What have you named yourself?

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2016
    Normally it's A.sshole or Gay because the funny quotes that happen like the one on emerald when you beat your dad and he said: "Oh no i lost to GAY".

Last edited:

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I'll probably name myself Pip, or use my intials Ed. I could combine the two...PipEd....:\

Pkmn Trainer Touko

King N's Queen
    Years
  • Is Touko the girl? Well, her official name is Whitlea.

I'm going to name my Character Kris. That is one of my favorite names and my fellow RPers will know it is the name I use the most.

I may name the girl Krystal, Luna or Destiny. Also in relation to my RPs :P

No, her official name is Touko. Pokemon is from Japan, the Japanese name dominates over the English name.

I named my female player in Black after myself because this was before I knew her real name...I wish I could change it, but it's my permanent game I don't plan on restarting.

My second playthrough in White I named her Touko, and will do so from now on, when I get the English games. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Does it bother anyone else that there's a seven letter limit for our names in the English games? I think it should be raised to 10 or even 12.

Moonrox

Grass type Ace trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    I will name myself Silver as always.
    I am getting Black and White both March 6th.
    I am not choosing a starter as I am getting all of them.
    I like Snivy the most.

BrainChord

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    I have named myself Mijum
    Starter (snivy) Smugy
    I have no respect for the english namse

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • I'll probably name myself Pip, or use my intials Ed. I could combine the two...PipEd....:\

Pipped sounds better :D

I'll probably call myself, unoriginal and stuff, my real name: Koen :P In my Jap. version I called myself Nowa, since that is the nickname my friends like to give me... :\

Last edited:

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Pipped sounds better :D

I'll probably call myself, unoriginal and stuff, my real name: Koen :P In my Jap. version I called myself Nowa, since that is the nickname my friends like to give me... :\

You should use koen. You are lucky you have an amazing first name! Utilize it! :cheeky:

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I'll more than likely use my real name (Andrew). I've used it in most of my games on my first playthrough (with the exception of Sapphire). I enjoy playing most games as myself but seeing as how I don't know any of the Pokémon in this game, I might opt for a whole new start and play as a female character. If I decide to do that, chances are, I'll name her Terri.

Years
  • In my White version I used my own name (Cameron) but in Japanese. I'll just use my English name in Black, I'm really bad at thinking of any other names.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Always name my characters after myself, Jack :rambo:
    I just go crazy with the names of my pokemon

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I decided to go with Forever, so that it makes more sense when I eventually post in the travel journal thread. :D

Years
  • I decided to go the stuck-up fanboy route and name myself "Blake", as it sounds more appropriate for the male protagonist than Hilda, Blair, or whatever they named him.

Back