• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What have you named yourself?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I named my trainer Phoenix, as I always do. I find it so awkward naming her after myself for some reason. XD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Named her 'Tara', after myself. I usually don't do so (I usually go by Peaches in my games), but with the theme I had going for my team, I decided that it would be more suitable if I used my real name.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • Terrible name for a human, I know, but I named my character Meowth. That's the best I could come up with, I am terrible at picking things randomly.

Neizue

B&W Completer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    My character name will be Ma(X)ie as it's always been because it has the feel of a semi-strong and knowledgable trainer :D

Lexxy

sup brah?
    Years
  • Lexxy of course C:
    [not enough characters, rage]

Mod note: Just extend the amount words in your post, filler messages count as character bypass.

Last edited by a moderator:

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
  • I named myself MoonPok (Suppose to be MoonPoke but no more space for the E) I'm a fan of Slowpoke, so there's my name.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm using Twiggy, because that's what I'm. Well, in PokéCommunity, that is.

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
  • Named myself Brittni as I do with every other pokemon game. (Plus non pokemon games).
    I am so unoriginal, I use my real name too much. ><
    But I only reserve my internet persona Sujiko for extra game cartridges or for challenges..

But I like my real name because it has just the right amount of characters without going over or having spaces left. It works for everything.

Back