• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What have YOU released into the Wonder Trade?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I'm throwing away my 3 or less IV bred PKMN. Namely, Eevees, Absols, Sandshrews and Girafarigs. After that, I'll check all of the PKMN I received from the Wonder Trade, and throw them back there again if they're not worthy. :P

Also, I finally added someone with a Ditto in their Safari. I've been capturing a lot of them and I will throw away the 3IVs or less in the Wonder Trade when I get a full bow or two. :P

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Just about an hour ago, I Wonder Traded, probably my 3rd box full of Mienfoo, with Hidden Ability Reckless, from overbreeding, still want shiny (using Masuda Method, 132 eggs, no shiny yet). Box is again 1/3rd full, once the box is full again, I will Wonder Trade it again.
    Spoiler:

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • I just sent out a Drilbur and got Feebas,

Right now I'm offering a Lv. 50 random Trevenant. And got Woobat..

Years
  • I think I sent out a swirlix, to help a poor Y player. And what I would do is trade, and then trade the wonder traded pokemon unless I liked it. So I think I traded someone else's marrill at some point? I also mayyy have traded a shiny clauncher with a bad nature, but I can't remember.

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • I bet I gave some random trainer a huge surprise!

I released a Shiny Lugia that I got off the GTS onto Wonder Trade.

I personally don't care for shiny Pokemon, in my honest opinion, the majority of them look horrible compared to their non-shiny counterparts. Also another reason for releasing this Lugia was obviously it was a hacked/cloned Pokemon, also because as far as I know, Shiny Lugias or Legendaries in general with the exception of 2-3, were never officially released/available as shiny. Then on top of this, it had Deplorable Stats/IVs and bad nature. Regardless, I am sure the recipient was excited \o/!

Pinta77

I sent out a bunch of phiones, rotoms, and vivillions last night. I got an ambipom and a fenekkin with magician. Hopefully someone can use what I gave out.

Years
  • Normally I release breed fodder, and it's quite hit and miss of what I get in return (I've gotten some lv1 pokemon with hidden abilities and some starters only accessible via bank :D )

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
  • <p>I'll be sending out a lv.100 Charizard soon!</p><p>Bought second copy of Y cheap (wish it was X), and it has this Charizard on it. Hopefully be able to get all the megastones transferred so I can trade for all X version stones and keep my own Y stones.</p><p>have a box full of IV bred Absol I'll release too and some other decent stuff too before I sell the game on eBay for profit! :D</p>

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I bet I gave some random trainer a huge surprise!

I released a Shiny Lugia that I got off the GTS onto Wonder Trade.

I personally don't care for shiny Pokemon, in my honest opinion, the majority of them look horrible compared to their non-shiny counterparts. Also another reason for releasing this Lugia was obviously it was a hacked/cloned Pokemon, also because as far as I know, Shiny Lugias or Legendaries in general with the exception of 2-3, were never officially released/available as shiny. Then on top of this, it had Deplorable Stats/IVs and bad nature. Regardless, I am sure the recipient was excited \o/!

this embodies the irrational hysteria of the hacked pokemon! So someone hacked a Lugia... but it had horrible stats, IV and nature... and that doesn't seem weird to you? That it's a "hacked" pokemon, yet they hacked bad stats and a bad nature? You DO know the just because it's a LEgendary doesn't mean it's automatically portioned out by giveaways, right? Lugia was available in Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald, XD, Collosseum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, and Pokemon Dream World, (some via a giveaway ticket, others via just normal in game progress) and while later games MAY have shiny locked certain legendaries, they didn't do it in older games (as my Shiny Jirachi from the Pokemon Colloseum bonus disc proved) so people REALLY need to stop having this huge caniption every time they see a pokemon that doesn't have teh default moves of the current game! There's 12 or 13 years of games to go through people! And seriously, a rule of thumb is that JUST because it's shiny doesn't mean it's hacked, and if it has horrible stats and nature, then it's actually VERY likely to be legitimate. Why would ANYONE hack a bad pokemon, exactly? What would be the point?

https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/249.shtml (gen 4 availability)
    https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/249.shtml (gen 5 availability)

Seriously, can we ALL stop freaking out over hacked pokemon? If this is how everyone is going to overreact I hope Pokebank gets shut down permanently and no one ever used it again just so we don't have to deal with the mass hysteria!

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
    Years
  • The female Eevee I wanted to evolve into Espeon accidentally evolved into Sylveon so rather then finding another female in the wild.
    I figured I'd have a better chance of getting another female from breeding.

I've spent the last twenty minutes wonder trading my Eevees away they're all level 1 and have random natures unfortunately they're not IV bred or have any egg moves..
    I'm sure someone out there is happy to have a cute looking Eevee with them!

Back