• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Pokemon were real??

Years
  • Think about this. The bad guys in the pokemon world are tame. They're nothing like the bad guys we get here in the real world (especially those in power, e.g. in government positions). If they got their hands on pokemon, we'd be pretty much screwed over. They'd probably find ways of denying us access to pokemon too. Wars would probably be about ten times worse then they are now.

I used to think it would be a nice idea, but in reality, it could cause more problems. Pokemon can give power to their trainer, and power makes people go mad for more power.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
  • Wow! I'd just need my Rampardos and Honchkrow and I'd be uber happy. I'd probably live in Johto or Sinnoh. Not sure which. :]

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yeh it would be awesome if it was like on TV, but in reality they would be experimented on, eaten, hunted, there would probably be a mini war between humans and Pokemon.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • I would love for Pokemon to be real as much as the next guy. However, if Pokemon were to retain their awesomeness, physics as we know it wouldn't exist. In fact, the entire universe would fall apart.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • All those people saying that Pokemon would kill everyone, if even ONE of them attempted that in the US, there wouldn't be any harmful Pokemon left. Seriously, a Tyranitar couldn't beat an M1A2 Abrams, even though they can both be classified as 'tanks'.

We'd have no gas crisis, just take your local Pidgey to school! Yay!

And, this is one of my favorite reasons, the Torchic's pokedex entry.

Hug it. It will glow with warmth.

What if Pokemon were real??

joseph-j15

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I guess it didnt post when i said, Would there be animals and pokemon or would pokemon take the place of animals like in the show.YAY made a cool thread,made it when going through emo stage of my life...0__o

Years
  • ^I've often wondered what my dog would be if it was a pokemon... it is black... totally and it is small so i would think that i would be a: Houndour or a Poochyena...

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I agree what LOYAL said I would protect Pokemon ensted of capture and raid the gyms.Yeah I would have one or two pokemon but if they didnt want me I would release them.Also I would like them to have breaks every once an awile so they wont be stressed and abondon me when I look the other way

joseph-j15

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Man, "i had a dream" the other night. I know i sound like a little nerd or whatever you wanna call me,anyways my dream was about pokemon right, and they seemed so real,like they didn't have big ol' anime eyes,they looked real, i wasn't scared of them, we were just all used to them. Anyways i was home, and my house was futuristic like, and i told my father,'im going on a journey' and i went outside released a pokeball but i didn't know what was gonna come out, and it was a charizard!!!
    I had some other stuff in the dream like the girl i wanna date at school. :'(

Years
  • It could ruin the world,but it could also help it.What if we had Blisseys healing people at hospitals?Kids being protected by their parent's pokemon?
    So much good could come from it.
    As for me,i'd be a trainer and try to start my own police force with other trainers =)
    I'd bring...
    Delibird
    Scizor
    Swampert
    Umbreon
    Dustox
    and Rotom.

xxTragicNightmare

xTragic's Page
    Years
  • I just think It would be sooo cool, I would LOVE to leave my house when I was 10 and start a journey around the world, I mean come on! That sounds so much fun!

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I agree what LOYAL said I would protect Pokemon ensted of capture and raid the gyms.Yeah I would have one or two pokemon but if they didnt want me I would release them.Also I would like them to have breaks every once an awile so they wont be stressed and abondon me when I look the other way
    thanks^_^"!(we both agree...)

if pokemon was real I be a pokemon trainer! I wish pokemon was real :(
    GOOD FOR you dude!!!
    I just think It would be sooo cool, I would LOVE to leave my house when I was 10 and start a journey around the world, I mean come on! That sounds so much fun!
    yes it does, POKEMON RULES!!!!
    its just like traveling,but with pokemon!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2008

That'd be awesome of they were real... I'd have all my favs!

Dragonair:My fav
    Espeon
    Zapdoz
    Quilava
    Flareon

Thatd be so cool!

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
  • Pokemon being real wouldn't always be good...
    I mean, have you ever read the descriptions for some of the Pokemon!?!?! I mean, some Pokemon actually eat humans! EAT THEM!!!!!!!!!!
    Plus, if you ever read the Pokemon Manga, you would know how good/bad it would be. I don't know how Pokemon take it, but I don't think I could survive a single Flamethrower.
    So, chances are, if Pokemon were real, At this moment, we would be chased and Hyper Beamed by rogue Aerodactyls. ^_^

Other than that, real Pokemon would be pretty awesome.
    I've always wanted to hold a Growlithe. ^_^
    Lol quoting myself. ^_^
    Something I would also like to add, what would we eat if Pokemon replaced animals?
    *bites down on fried Comusken leg*
    I realize there is a whole thread about this, and honestly,
    I think that subject is the funniest thing ever. ^_^

EDIT: I do know that there is a thread and it even said it in this post. ^_^

Last edited:

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Something I would also like to add, what would we eat if Pokemon replaced animals?
    *bites down on fried Comusken leg*
    I realize there is a whole thread about this, and honestly,
    I think that subject is the funniest thing ever. ^_^

Actually,there is already a thread about eating pokemon,& i think we would eat vegetables!!(BLWEEE,ICK,UCK!!!):shocked:

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    If pokemon were real, then they would kill all of the animals from like flamethrower and stuff and then, this is where the madness comes in, NINTENDO COMES OUT WITH A GAME CALLED ANIMALS!!!

Back