• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they were real? rated 16+ (just in case any adult themes come up)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • His brother. Was it John? Who knew they were both brothers? Silver sat down on the grass after an amazing battle. "Well, I wouldn't know about that. I'm not nearly as strong as your brother."

Aura chuckled a little as Sweety climbed on his head & curled on it. Her tail on the back of his head tickled Aura a little. She's too fun to be with Aura wants to play with her all day long.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • (OOC: Jake already told Silver and Kitten he was John's brother. :P)

"There's more to battling than the strength of the pokemon. Or were you not paying attention to how Aura stood up to Pearl, who is twenty times tougher than him. No, it's also about being a good trainer, and John is far too rough for his own good. No, you may not be as strong as him yet, but you are just as good. Trust me on this one," Jake said with a smug smirk. He had a plan. Team Plasma meant nothing to him. But he would not abide what they were plotting. Maybe, if he could get Silver to act fast enough, he could stop them. And then, he could get his own revenge on the HA. For that was the only reason he had joined with TP. And now, it looked like he was never going to be able to do it. He wasn't strong enough, so he would have to borrow Silver's strength. He just hoped the boy would forgive him when he found out he was being used. He began petting Pearl, who had climbed up on his lap. Now, how best to approach this... He was no good at manipulating others. It went against every fiber of his being. He glanced at Sweety, who looked very comfortable perched on Aura's head. Was... Was she asleep?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "Heh, I guess I could be a good match against him. Though with a little training & some strategies, I think I would outclass him!" Silver never thought of it. Him defeating John. That would be so cool!

"Hey, I need some more training done. Is that okay?" Silver kindly asked Jake, looking at Aura with Sweety on his head. Aura was special, & if he wanted to win, he needed to unlock his full potential.

Years
  • Saber panted as he lay on his side, blood trickling down his neck and shoulder staining his white fur. The absol snarled as Kitten had started to bandage him up, taking note of the large frown on her face as Doom kept him pinned to the ground.

"Oh Saber.." Kitten rubbed his head as she finished cleaning up the burnt area of his fur and had bandaged up his scratches. "Never do that again!" She let out a sigh as she damped and cloth in the lake before dabbing away the blood from Saber's fur. "That luxio could have killed you!" She exaggerated throwing her arms in the air to proove her point. "Gosh if Doom hadn't of helped I don't know what could of happened to you..." The raven haired girl trailed off.

Saber snarled as he closed his eyes as Doom got off, not wanting to upset the small human any more then he had already. He sat up surveying the damage before licking Kitten on the cheek in apology, he sent a look at Doom who was snickering quietly to himself.

"Come on guys, we better head to the pokecenter and make sure that wound isn't infected or anything. There's only so much I can do with a bandage and cloth.." Kitten stood up returning Cookie, Doom and Saber to their respective pokeballs before setting out back towards Baltimore.

By the time Kitten had entered the town she noted it would soon be dark in afew hours, so she sped up to find the pokecenter. As the young girl walked on she looked into the shops windows to have a look at what they had, going in to buy one or two items before heading on her way.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
  • "Sure! Just remember that John is very tough. I heard he beat the son of the former champion. Although, who's son you are doesn't matter when it comes to battles. But Tydus's son is also supposed to be very good. And for training, you don't have to ask me! I'm just sitting here. I can get Sweety off of Aura's head if you wanted to train him some more," Jake said with a smile. Pearl yawned loudly and lay her own head down. She was tired, and didn't want to do anything. Jake knew she was in one of her moods. He also knew that Sweety was still to weak from her battle to do anything. So he would sit this training session out.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Beating Tydus's son. John must be so strong to beat his own son. "Well, thanks for the pointers. Aura, uh...ask your new friend that we have to go." Silver waited for Aura to budge, but not even a muscle.

Aura was actually enjoying the company of Sweety on his head. It made him happy that she was happy. Apparently he doesn't want to say good-bye. He's grown attached to the little squirral, but it wasn't quite helpful to Silver. "Uh, Aura. We gotta go." Aura again didn't move. What to do now...?

Nideous

Years
  • "Well, it seems he's grown attached to Sweety. Heheh, that's adorable. Anyways, where are you planning to go? Because I'm sure I can convince Pearl to get off her lazy rear and lend a hand," Jake said, wondering how best to approach Silver about the TP base here. It was more of an outpost. Silver should be able to handle it. After all, Jake was one of the toughest trainers in the base. He smiled ruefully, thinking he was helping train the one that would eventually have to kick his butt. He smiled and stood up, making Pearl hop to the ground and give him a disgruntled look, which he ignored.

"So, did you want to train with Pearl some more?" Jake offered. Pearl yawned and meowed helpfully at Silver. She had caught on to her partner's planning quick. After all, why take an interest in this boy if he wasn't trying to do something. Silver was perfect to take out TP. He was idealistic and naive. He had a tremendous amount of skill commanding his pokemon. But he had kindness and compassion. Something that was needed for things like this. Sure, all these morals and ideals would lead him to make some bad desicions, but that was part of why Jake wanted it to be him. Such people were easy to get to do what he wanted. He just had to make sure that they felt like they wanted it too. And Jake wasn't above dirtying his own hands. Oh no, he could step in and get things done. Like he was now. He smiled warmly at Silver. Despite wanting to use the boy for his own ends, Jake genuinly liked the kid. That made him feel terrible for using him like this.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
    Years
  • (OOC: Congratulations Shea on getting the Shaymin)

Crap, thought Israel as he held his head, this wasn't working out well. Israel had sent the images that had horrified him to a child.

Israel was being reckless but he had to convince the Shaymin. "Look, i'm sorry but I had to show you. I had to show you the evil that you would allow to exist by sparing murderers lives. Alakazam return!" said Israel calling back the Alakazam.

"Are you okay?" Israel asked Mynh. "Again, i'm sorry," said Israel to Shea. Israel meant the apology but he knew it was for the greater good.

Mynh's flowered ears let out a scented breeze and Mynh scampered behind Shea. I'm so sorry... It was... It was... "That's what happens when you let certain people live, Mynh. More people die. Sometimes, it's best to just kill the lead dog and let the pack scatter."

Mynh curled up and one of his petals glowed with a steel-like texture, in the purple color. It was just a flash, however, and it quickly reverted back to pink.

Papa... Shea looked at Mynh with a good father's eyes - young, yet mature. I'm sorry...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Haha! Who knew Jake was this funny? Training with Pearl though, it would be suitable. "Yeah, Pearl could train with us &-" Silver was inturrupted by Aura tapping his foot. Apparently he didn't want to train with Pearl.

"No?" Aura shook his head no slowly so Sweety isn't disturbed. He pointed at Sweety on his head. Silver now got the idea that he wanted to train with Sweety. "Oh." Silver stood up & spoke to Jake.

"If it's okay with you, I think it would be best to train with Sweety, considering Aura doesn't want to leave her." Aura had a smile when Silver asked for Sweety. No way he's saying good-bye to her! She's fun to be with!

Nideous

Years
  • Upon hearing her naem several times, Sweety looked up sleepily.

"Pachi?" she asked quietly. She was wondering what everyone was talking about her for. She glanced at Aura a moment before blinking sleepily. Pearl meowed at her and she yawned at the cat.

"Train with Sweety? Well, if she's up for it. How about it Sweety? You want to train with Aura?" Jake said. Sweety regarded Aura a moment before leaping to the ground. She shook herself a little and small electric sparks flew off of her coat. Pearl meowed at Jake. She was bored.

"And what are we supposed to do with Pearl?" Jake said with a gesture at her. She walked over to Sky and Furball and looked at them both, wondering how tough they were.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Looking at Pearl walking up to Sky & Furball gave Silver an idea. "How 'bout she train with Sky & Furball? It'd be good training for the 2 too." Sky & Furball agreed with this. If they were going up against a gym leader, they needed to get as much training as they needed. Though Furball just wanted to go to sleep.

Aura had a smile knowing he was gonna have more fun with Sweety. There was a sign though that he may NEVER want to stop playing. Then, out of nowhere, 2 nuts were thrown from a tree & hit both Aura & Sweety. Electro, the one who threw the nuts, was laughing on a branch. Anytime he did that he always thought it was hilarious, but to others, it was quite annoying.

Nideous

Years
  • Sweety reached up and caught the nut that was thrown at her. She looked up at Electro with a smile. Oooo!!! He wanted to play! She threw the nut back at him and began laughing, her tail wiggling a little bit as she got excited. She wanted to play with everyone! This was fun! She was glad she had decided to hang out with Jake.

"Sure, that sounds fine. Is that what you want Pearl?" Jake said. Pearl gave him a sharp look. She was saying she could take both of them on at once, the cocky little cat. Jake shrugged at her and turned his attention back to Sweety, who was laughing at Electro.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • When the nut was thrown back & hit Electro on the head, he fell on his back on the branch, quite surprised. He quickly got back up & ranted rudely at Sweety, very mad at her.

Aura held his head where the nut had hit him. He looked up at Electro & got an irritated look in his eye. Without hesitation he charged out an Aura Sphere from his paws & pushed it towards Electro. When the flying squirral noticed it, he started wailing around in fear until the Aura Sphere clashed. The branch broke off as Electro fell to the ground, drool coming out with dizzy eyes. A sweatdrop appeared on Silver head as he watched what happened.

"I guess she wants to take them on both." Pronounced Silver. This excited Sky. He was ready for some training, & even against Pearl. Furball, however, was taking a nap. That Skitty normally does that.

Nideous

Years
  • "Um... Poor Electro doesn't seem to be having a good day," Jake remarked when he was shot out of the tree. Sweety got a concerned look on her face and ran over to Electro. She chattered, scoldingly at Aura a little bit before smiling brightly at him. She ran back over to him and looked up at him, ready to begin training.

Pearl looked at Sky a moment before walking over and batting Furball with her paw to wake her up. She meowed fiercely, if such a thing is possible, and walked over to Sky, gesturing at the eevee. She was trying to tell her to get off her lazy rear and fight. Jake had to laugh considering what Pearl had just been doing.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "Well, Electro is quite a troublesome Pokemon." Remarked Silver, still weirded out. Aura was quite confused at what Sweety was saying. What did she mean? Then she smiled at him. Again Aura was confused.

Electro had gotten back on his feet & walked over to Aura & Sweety with a quite sinister look, also mad. He ranted at both of them, demanding a challenge of them 2 vs. him alone. He has no idea what he's getting himself into.

(Ooc: Be in mind that this is only training. :P Just wanting to let you know.)

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: I know that.)

Jake

Jake smiled at the pokemon around him. Pearl was trying to get the Skitty's attention. Jake laughed at this. She was quite the attention hog. Sweety was confused. She was just playing! Why was Electro yelling at her? She dove behind Aura and looked at Electro confused.

"Pachi?" she asked confused. She didn't understand what was wrong. She had just played the same game! Why was he mad?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: :D Oops! Forgot 'bout Sky & Furball!)

Sky woke up Furball, who wasn't really into battling Pearl right now. But if she wanted to fight, she'll fight her anyway. After this training, Furball will go back to napping. Sky chuckled a little.

Electro didn't answer to Sweety's question. He just wanted to fight her again & win! Aura stood in his way, demanding he stop shouting at her. Electro ignored him & demanded a battle between Sweety & Aura against him. Perhaps he's getting too cocky.

Nideous

Years
  • Sweety looked at Aura and shrugged a little. He hadn't been able to beat her by herself, so what made him think he could win with Aura helping her? Regardless, she didn't understand. She Jumped up to Aura's shoulder and leapt off, blasting a Thunderbolt at Electro.

Pearl finally managed to wake Furball up. It was about time. She could now fight to her hearts content without having to worry about holding back. She raised her paw in a taunting gesture, mocking her opponents, trying to get them to come after her. She had a very sneer like expression on her face.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Electro used Quick Attack to dodge the Thunderbolt, then used Spark straight at Aura. He was hit badly & got paralyzed. This was shocking Aura a little, but he stood his ground & waited.

Sky was really taunted, so he charged at Pearl with his teeth wide open, ready to use Bite. Furball stood their licking her paw to see what would happen so she could attack at the right timing.

Back