• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they were real? rated 16+ (just in case any adult themes come up)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
  • Seven

Fluffy simply waved his arm and the leaves were scattered. He looked down at Mynh with an odd expression. Silly little Shaymin. It wouldn't be able to hold a candle to him! Of course, that would be the case if he wasn't already tired from fighting before. He simply held up his other hand and swung it at Mynh. The Flame Punch would not be extinguished like that again, Fluffy was just too close. There would not be enough time for the leafs to smother the fire. The only options he could see were to try and dodge or to take the hit. The former was likely, as Fluffy was not moving all that fast anymore.

"Well, aren't you just plucky," Eight said to Mynh with his own telepathy. Seven frowned down at him.

"You can't be talking Eight. You got tired of battling, remeber?" Seven pointed out.

"Tch, I'm feeling better already," Eight said. Seven rolled her eyes.

"You're such a little drama queen!" Seven said with a smile. Eight ignored her and focused his gaze on Mynh. He hoped Fluffy would get taken out. He wanted to fight the little legendary.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Silver & Kitten laughed at what Jake was implying about the TV crew. It is rather funny. As Jake took his leave, Silver shouted out to him. "Wait for me by the entrance! I'll catch up in a minute!" He turned & left for the Pokemon Center as Kitten followed, confused.

"Hey Silver. What are you talking about?" She asked. Silver told him what he was gonna do, which was pretty stunning. "Wow! Hey I'm coming too!" That wasn't a surprise.

The first thing Silver did was heal his Pokemon & went to buy some equipment. Better safe than sorry. With Kitten, they ran as fast as they could to find Jake...but...where WAS the base?!

Nideous

Years
  • Jake

Jake reached the base with ease. He had heard Silver's cries, but he couldn't do that. But he had another solution in mind. He turned to Sweety and Pearl, who were behind him.

"Sweety, you go find your boyfriend and his trainer and lead them here. But make sure they don't arrive for another fifteen minutes. Pearl and I need to do something now," Jake said seriously. Sweety chimed an agreement and scampered away. Pearl meowed boredly and rubbed on his leg. He walked into the base. He walked down the hall to a locker room and stopped at his locker. He soon was wearing that gaudy, hideous Team Plasma Officer's Uniform. Well, at least he could move around in it. That was good.

"Hey, Brooks! Snatch any good pokemon from their trainers?" another man asked him as he entered the room.

"No, I've been too busy with another assignment. Taking pokemon from their trainers is your job Nick!" Jake said. Nick frowned at him.

"Sure you are," Nick replied. He didn't believe that. But Jake knew it was true. He would have been fired long ago if he was as useless as Nick believed. But Nick was a tool. All for the greater good of Jake. He would be used until he stopped being useful, and then disposed of once he became an obstacle. Jake then walked out of the room and into the lab.

"Alright people, I want a full status report! Pronto! This one's going to the head honcho, so make sure everything is in order! I want it in fifteen minutes! Now, get to work!" Jake said. The scientists looked up at him and one of them nodded.

"Of course, Mr. Brooks!" he said. Jake then left the room and walked down the hall. Pearl disappeared somewhere down the hall. His request wasn't unusual. They regularly sent full status reports in. The Drive Project was going very well indeed. But they weren't finished with it. There were many bugs that needed to be finely tuned. This was only one lab researching the project. But they were one of the more vital ones. Something Jake knew when he had asked to be stationed here.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Mordecai

Deoxys sent out clone after clone to fend off the Dark Voids, but it was too much and many Dark Voids got through.

"Deoxys Defense form NOW!!!" yelled Mordecai as Deoxys was enveloped by the attack.

It was over if Deoxys was put to sleep in attack form; it just couldn't take a hit well enough in that situation.

Mordecai was about to accept defeat and death gracefully until he looked and saw his Deoxys in defense form. That was the good news. The bad news was that it was asleep and under the spell of Darkrai's ability to cause nightmares in it's opponents.

"MiB... You want me to go to Hell? Maybe i'll meet that prostitute that you took a shine to there! You know the one that I killed?" said Mordecai talking about MiB's dead lover. Mordecai knew that he had just made this even more personal!

Tydus

The Thunder Wave hit Swampert and did absolutely nothing due to Swampert's ground typing. "Swampert use Muddy Water!!!" ordered Tydus. Swampert launched a wave of Muddy Water which headed toward the opposing Regirock and Registeel. Muddy Water is an attack that hits two adjacent Pokemon in a triple battle but not the Pokemon on it's side of the field.

"Now, Blaziken use Flare Blitz on the Registeel!!! And Mewtwo use Telekinesis and then Fire Blast on Regice!!!"

The Sunny Day was still in effect and strengthened the fire attacks. Blaziken became surrounded in fire and charged at the Registeel. Mewtwo used Metronome to tap into Telekinesis and telekinetically pulled Regice to the surface.

As an added effect of Telekinesis Regice became easier to hit which was bad because Mewtwo launched a Focus Blast in which it could control Psychically. Some damage was about to be done!

Last edited:

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
    Years
  • Shea

Mynh fluttered back, dodging the slow hit. "Alright, Giga Drain," Shea said. Mynh snatched a chunk of Flaffy's energy source, which, being an electric-type, was plentiful, even at low health, and drew it back towards himself. "And start charging Seed Flare now," Shea commanded, and Mynh began to shake, the air became cleaner, and his petals took a purple hue.

Vega

(You realize that Thunder Wave, which causes paralysis, but not damage, also effects Ground-types, right? Though I may be mistaken)

Though they were both weakened by the Muddy Water move, Vega knew he could save them from that attack by strategically using Ice Shard to create a barrier in front of the two. Now that he knew what he was up against, he could easily counter.

"Stone, help Vladimir!" Vega shouted, rustling his suit a bit. Regirock ran with surprising speed for such a heavy beast and took the direct impact of Flare Blitz. The move was weak against Rock-type, and it caused recoil, leaving Blaziken wounded with little worth, if any.

Regice had been moving beneath the tundra, causing telekinesis to miss, completely. By Regice using Ice Shard to move beneath the ice, it was almost as if it had used Dig, which even caused Swift to miss. In truth, the only reason Chill would rise is if someone used Earthquake, due to the Dig-like conditions of his underground traverse. And this was a brilliant time to get up now.

"Chill, rise with Ice Shard!" Vega commanded, making Regice rise from the ice and use Ice Shard as a shield from the Fire Blast, though the ice was a mere buffer against the fire-type attack, and Regice still took a hit.

"And now, we end this episode of the Facade of the Gentleman with my favorite move. Stone, bring the earth up from beneath their feet! Earthquake!" Finality took Vega up on a shadow she had telekinetically made , preventing any harm to her trainer. Regice and Registeel braced themselves in the short delay between Regirock's roar and the Earthquake. Through Lock On, Blaziken would be hit indefinitely by Regirock bringing an earthen pillar up from beneath the ice.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: Shea, just letting you know, but always hitting is godmodding as well. That's twice now you've made your attacks hit. That's dangerously close to the limit. Just a heads up. :D)

Seven

Seven knew that Mynh probably couldn't move while charging that move. She might just have an opportunity here!

"Flame Punch! Before he can get done charging!" Seven said happily. Eight glanced up at her.

"He? That pokemon is a he? I thought Shaymin were neuters!" Eight said quietly. Seven laughed and pet Eight as she watched Flaffy charge at Mynh with his fist covered in fire. Hm... Fluffy probably would not survive another attack. Not at this rate.

"And how the **** did a weak Shaymin learn Seed Flare for that matter!" Eight said. Seven tutted at him and he grinned up at her apollogetically.

Shea Man

Years
  • (Lock On, that, and Psychic targeting. Not necessarily God-modding as it is Vega's cheating (with the Psychic targeting))

"Ah, that feels nice... And with all the archaebacteria that thrive in this weather, I think that it should charge quickly. Right, Mynh?" I'm nearing my limit! "Go on and release it, Mynh!"

"Shay...MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!"

A flurry of spikes (which, as before mentioned, seemed like a grass/poison type Judgement attack) sent straight towards the Flaffy before it was close enough to connect the blow. At this range, any Special-type move would hit, and with a good chance of critical.

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: I was talking about you auto hitting with the Magical Leaf defense, which was cool BTW, and then again with Giga Drain. And I thought Seed Flare was a desperation move?)

Seven

When the Seed Flare was released, Fluffy stood no chance. He was knocked over backwards and slid on the ice back towards Seven.

"Nice work Fluffy! Eight! Let's finish this! Shadow Ball!" Seven yelled happily. She returned Fluffy and Eight jumped down and walked calmly into the battlefield. He flicked his long and fluffy tail at Seven before lazily firing a Shadow Ball in Mynh's direction. He was nearly double it's level! Why was he even bothering?

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Shea

Mynh fluttered back, dodging the slow hit. "Alright, Giga Drain," Shea said. Mynh snatched a chunk of Flaffy's energy source, which, being an electric-type, was plentiful, even at low health, and drew it back towards himself. "And start charging Seed Flare now," Shea commanded, and Mynh began to shake, the air became cleaner, and his petals took a purple hue.

Vega

(You realize that Thunder Wave, which causes paralysis, but not damage, also effects Ground-types, right? Though I may be mistaken)

Though they were both weakened by the Muddy Water move, Vega knew he could save them from that attack by strategically using Ice Shard to create a barrier in front of the two. Now that he knew what he was up against, he could easily counter.

"Stone, help Vladimir!" Vega shouted, rustling his suit a bit. Regirock ran with surprising speed for such a heavy beast and took the direct impact of Flare Blitz. The move was weak against Rock-type, and it caused recoil, leaving Blaziken wounded with little worth, if any.

Regice had been moving beneath the tundra, causing telekinesis to miss, completely. By Regice using Ice Shard to move beneath the ice, it was almost as if it had used Dig, which even caused Swift to miss. In truth, the only reason Chill would rise is if someone used Earthquake, due to the Dig-like conditions of his underground traverse. And this was a brilliant time to get up now.

"Chill, rise with Ice Shard!" Vega commanded, making Regice rise from the ice and use Ice Shard as a shield from the Fire Blast, though the ice was a mere buffer against the fire-type attack, and Regice still took a hit.

"And now, we end this episode of the Facade of the Gentleman with my favorite move. Stone, bring the earth up from beneath their feet! Earthquake!" Finality took Vega up on a shadow she had telekinetically made , preventing any harm to her trainer. Regice and Registeel braced themselves in the short delay between Regirock's roar and the Earthquake. Through Lock On, Blaziken would be hit indefinitely by Regirock bringing an earthen pillar up from beneath the ice.

(OOC: Nope, you're wrong, I looked it up.)

The Earthquake attack hit both Mewtwo and Blaziken as they were adjacent to Regirock. But Vega forgot that Earthquake hit every adjacent target including the one by it's side.

That meant that either Regirock or Regice would be hit by the Earthquake!!! Blaziken was hurt very badly and was close to fainting and Mewtwo had taken some damage too.

However Tydus had a plan, "Mewtwo use Recover and then Disable on Regice!!!" Mewtwo recovered it's health to the green and disabled Regices Ice Shard.

"Now Blaziken use Sky Uppercut on Registeel!!! And Swampert use Muddy Water!!!" ordered Tydus. Both of Tyduses Pokemon did what they were told.

He also telepathically commanded Mewtwo to use Focus Blast which would not miss this time seeing as how Mewtwo could Psychically control it. The Focus Blast would hit Regice.

Shea Man

Years

• Shea
    (Well, yes, but that only leaves three moves for the poor little Shaymin ;~; But, yeah, I'll give you that about Giga Drain ><!)

"So the the slacker's come out to play again, huh? Oh, crap, that's right. Mynh, dive into the snow!" Mynh did as he was told and dove into the melting snow (due to Sunny Day), narrowly dodging the Shadow Ball. I hope you can read minds, too, Mynh...

Nope. Mynh just sat there under the snow, thinking of what to do. Why'd you pause?

"Gah!! I thought you could read minds!?" Nope. I can only send telepathy. Shea sighed, abit flustered, but then he crossed his legs and shrugged. "Okay then, Mynh, use Magical Leaf!" he said, quickly going back into Copeira stance. Mynh popped out of the snow - directly in front of the Eevee - and let out Magical Leaf head on - before disappearing beneath the snow again.

If he dug through the snow belly up, he would be undetectable due to Shaymin's white stomach. However, he'd only have to do that if the snow melted too much in the next few hours. Mynh crawled around inconspicuously, being that Shaymin are masters of stealth, and eventually felt safe and stopped moving.

Vega
    (Yeah, I did too... Damn...)

Registeel and Regice were hit by the Earthquake attack, which was Super-Effective against Registeel, but not so much against Regice. Then Mewtwo disabled Ice Shard.

"Dammit! Registeel, use Superpower on Blaziken! Regirock, use Stone Edge to buffer the Muddy Water attack!" Vega commanded, thinking fast.

Registeel met Blazikens fist with his palm, and the force from Superpower negated the Sky Uppercut, while Registeel grabbed Blaziken's fist, spun around, still gripping he Blaziken, and threw it into the Swampert on the other side of the field - and with some help from Vega's Psychic-targeting system, Blaziken was headed straight towards Swampert.

As Muddy Water came crashing, Regirock quickly used Stone Edge to summon a wall of stone, buffering the water-type attack to a mere natural tidal jet, which Registeel and Regirock both took, and being that Regice was ascended on the Ice Pillar.

Suddenly, a Focus Blast began heading towards Regice. "Buffer it with Blizzard!" Vega said, his eyes widening in a look of wicked consternation. With some still usable powers of Ice control, Regice sent a Blizzard attack at the Focus Blast, buffering it down, but in the end, Regice was still hit by the attack, and its arm shattered.

Vega began cackling crazily. "You probably think that you've mortally wounded him, don't you?

"DON'T YOU!?" he screamed crazily.

Chill the Regice got up off a north wind and ice from the tundra broke off and up, then towards Regice. Regice began connecting the ice shards and shaving off excess. Regice now had a perfect arm again, which had even made Regice feel better, just as a Starmy which lost an arm.

"So your Mewtwo can use Recover... But Regice has a natural restorative! As does Regirock, and Registeels body will never scratch! You see, as long as there are rocks or ice on the ground or water in the air, my Pokemon are mortally invincible!" he explained, his crazed cackling drawing to a close. In his regular robotic tone, he commanded Regice.

"Target Acquired. Blizzard."

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
  • Seven

Eight watched bored as Mynh dove into the snow. What the? ... Was... Did he honestly think that would work? Eight could smell him! What a moron! Eight stood there with a sour look on his face as Mynh predictibly popped out and shot Magical Leaf at him. And attack he simply let hit. He didn't care. It's not like it hurt him that much. He stood there tracking Mynh with his expert nose as the Shaymin burowed around and finally stopped. He simply walked toward the spot that it had buried itself at and opened up with another Shadow Ball. Mynh was more than likely not expecting an attack. The ghost type move simply vanished through the snow as it traveled towards Mynh.

"Good going dumb***! You have left yourself wide open for my attacks! I do have a good nose, did you honestly think that diving in the snow would erase your scent?" Eight broadcasted to Mynh and Shea with his own genetically engineered telepathy.

"Eight! Watch your mouth before I wash it out with soap! Again!" Seven said with mock anger. Eight flicked his tail at her and went about his buisiness.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • "Someones been doing drugs," said Tydus as the Blizzard came forth. "And do you think that I became champion of the Pokemon league without some evasion tactics of my own?" he continued.

Swampert used Muddy Water as a shield from the Blizzard attack. The Muddy Water froze on contact. "You seemed to have mastered the art of running like a little girl but there are ways around that!!!" mocked the Gentleman.

Tydus then motioned to his Pokemon which reacted by firing an Overheat and a Muddy Water at Mewtwo. Mewtwo then used Teleport in order to Teleport the attacks right in their face. There was no dodging and no buffering this time as there wasn't even an inch between the attacks.

Muddy Water would hit Regirock, and Overheat would hit Regice. Mewtwo then Teleported a Focus Blast into Registeel's face as well. Unfortunately this would probably be the last move that Tyduses Blaziken would make as it was near fainting.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "Are we lost?" Asked Kitten, which made Silver freak.

"Lost? We're not lost! Hahahaha, You're just imagining things!" Aura sighed at Silver's reaction. Weak. Then he heard something...oh! It's Sweety! Aura hopped down from Silver's arms & happily greeted Sweety with his paw up.

Silver noticed Sweety coming & wondered what's up. "Hey Sweety. Did you need something or did Jake?" Maybe she could lead them to the base.

Nideous

Years
  • Jake

Jake wandered into the security room. Pearl returned to his side and held up a pokeball to him. Good, she had managed to get it. Jake sent out the small, furry, pink mammal.

"Hypnosis!" Jake said. One of the guards in the room turned around with a questioning look on his face. He was put to sleep and slumped in his chair. The pokemon then turned his gaze on the other guard, putting him to sleep as well. Jake returned the pokemon and shoved the man out of his chair. He looked at the screen that was a feed for a camera outside. Sweety had just arrived with Silver and the girl. He didn't know her name. Good, the more the merrier. Jake pushed a button and the side door opened. Not the main door, of course. He then pulled out his phone and scrolled down to Silver's number. Time to text.

Silv, that was me. I'm in control of the security room. That is a side door leading into the base. I suggest you and your GF use it. On the third floor down in the basement, there is a lab. In that lab is a very important project. Granted, this is only one lab with that project, but this is one of the key labs. I want you to take it out. That will knock the project back a few weeks. Be careful, TP Grunts are everywhere. You'll need a keycard from an officer or a scientist to get in the lab. I'm not giving you mine, as I will need it later. There is a locker room on the second floor. You may be able to get a keycard there. Or a uniform or something. Sorry, but there's not much more I can do from here. I'll keep an eye out for you and keep the alarm from going off. When you're doen, I'll meet up with you in a little while. Take care of Sweety until then, Jake.

Satisfied, Jake pushed send. He waited with a smile. Things were going rather smoothly so far. Now, time to read up on the Drive Project. Jake sat back in the chair with the sleeping goons laying on the floor. He flipped through the report and began reading. What surprised him was how far along it really was. Silver had gotten here right on time! They would be finished in another day or two at the most. Thank god that he and Silver were here to stop them here. No matter what, this project could not be allowed to be completed. Even if it meant the death of everyone he held dear, Jake was not going to let them finish it.

Sweety

"I'm here to take you to... Aura! Hi!" Sweety said, though she knew the humans wouldn't be able to understand her. She leapt up to Aura's paw and grinned at him. Then the hyper little squirrel remembered what Jake had asked her to do.

"Wait, I can't play! Aura, try and get those humans to follow me!" Sweety said. She leapt to the ground and made a few frantic motions with her paws and then took off toward the base. She honestly hoped they would follow her. Jake was counting on them.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Silver

Silver couldn't quite understand what Sweety was saying. She was Jake's Pokemon so it must be something about Jake. Sweety than ran off with Aura follwing. "Hey wait!" Silver & Kitten followed as fast as they could, though Silver was getting tired of running.

It took a while, like 15 minutes, but they finally stopped in front of...Team Plasma's base. Was Jake inside? Probably. Then, from his phone, he got a text message...from Jake!

Silv, that was me. I'm in control of the security room. That is a side door leading into the base. I suggest you and your GF use it. On the third floor down in the basement, there is a lab. In that lab is a very important project. Granted, this is only one lab with that project, but this is one of the key labs. I want you to take it out. That will knock the project back a few weeks. Be careful, TP Grunts are everywhere. You'll need a keycard from an officer or a scientist to get in the lab. I'm not giving you mine, as I will need it later. There is a locker room on the second floor. You may be able to get a keycard there. Or a uniform or something. Sorry, but there's not much more I can do from here. I'll keep an eye out for you and keep the alarm from going off. When you're doen, I'll meet up with you in a little while. Take care of Sweety until then, Jake.

He pretty much blushed at the GF part of the message. He put his phone away, remembering the info he got just now, & looked at Sweety. "You'll be sticking with us for a while. We need to head to a door on the side of this base." He gestured Kitten to follow along as the walked to the side of the building/base.

Aura

Aura was happy to see Sweety, but she seemed to be in a rush. "Wait, I can't play! Aura, try and get those humans to follow me!" Aura agreed as he turned & gestured his trainer & Kitten to follow them. He ran by Sweety's side as he was glad to see her again.

At the front of the base, it looked not so cool. Aura could think of better places than this. "So is Jake in here?" He asked Sweety with a smile.

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Mordecai

Deoxys sent out clone after clone to fend off the Dark Voids, but it was too much and many Dark Voids got through.

"Deoxys Defense form NOW!!!" yelled Mordecai as Deoxys was enveloped by the attack.

It was over if Deoxys was put to sleep in attack form; it just couldn't take a hit well enough in that situation.

Mordecai was about to accept defeat and death gracefully until he looked and saw his Deoxys in defense form. That was the good news. The bad news was that it was asleep and under the spell of Darkrai's ability to cause nightmares in it's opponents.

"MiB... You want me to go to Hell? Maybe i'll meet that prostitute that you took a shine to there! You know the one that I killed?" said Mordecai talking about MiB's dead lover. Mordecai knew that he had just made this even more personal!

((OOC: Dang... Mordecai's a douche times ten... I like him! XD))

MiB's eyes opened wide and his jaws clenched, causing his teeth to grind against each other. The memories of that day suddenly flooded his mind as he brought his hands up, grabbing his hair, not wanting to remember...

MiB's Flashback

It had been sunny that day. Sure, there were a few clouds that day, but none covered the sun as a handsome young man with long blonde hair and a brunette woman ran through the streets of New Orleans, LA. The two had been married for a year now, and they were having their vacation here. It was obvious the two were in love. One could tell just when the young couple looked at each other.

The couple were still running when a explosion happened on the outskirts of the city. Many people ran, but the young lady ran towards the explosion, her husband right behind her. He had been the Pokemon League Champion of France, and he was ready to take care of whatever was happening. It was the duty of a champion to uphold peace wherever it was needed afterall.

The couple finally got to the source of the explosion, where only two men were seen. Both were recognized almost immediately as the Gentleman and King Mordecai, leaders of the Human Alliance and Team Plasma. It had seemed they were fixing to fight to the death. The Gentleman's Blaziken was in front of him, while a Dragonite was in front of King Mordecai.

"Use Overheat on those filthy excuses of a Pokemon and human," said the Gentleman, venom in his voice as his Blaziken obeyed, sending a blast of fire that caused the young man to worry about him and his wife.

"Hyper Beam!" shouted Kind Mordecai, his Dragonite immediately obeying, firing a beam of dazzling light. The two attacks collided before the young man and his wife could get out of there, resulting in an explosion.

Days later, the young man woke up, his hair having been destroyed and his face horribly scarred. Asking where his wife was, the doctors and nurses just shook their heads. The explosion had completely destroyed her on the spot. Nothing was left of her...

"YOU SICK EGOTISTICAL BASTARD!" screamed MiB, coming back to reality as rage took over him, no longer thinking clearly. "I'M GONNA <BLEEP!>ING KILL YOU! DARKRAI! DARK ICE BLAST ON BOTH MORDECAI AND DEOXYS!"

This was the final of unique techniques MiB and Darkrai had formed, and it was the most devastating. Using its Bad Dream ability, Darkrai sent the most horrible of nightmares it could think of towards Deoxys as two blue orbs of icy energy appeared in its claws. A black orb then appeared in front of its face for a brief second, before the black orb became a Dark Pulse and the orbs became Ice Beams, heading for the leader of Team Plasma and his Legendary.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Mordecai thought quick and threw all six of his Pokeballs into the air. The Dark Pulse and Ice Beams hit the Pokeballs destroying them but releasing all of Mordecai's Pokemon!

Usually when a Pokemon's Pokeball is destroyed it releases the Pokemon but Mordecai's Pokemon would never dream of leaving him.

"You are a fool MiB letting your anger take control of you!!! Your Darkrai was powerful enough to destroy even Ultra balls!!! Now my Pokemon are free and you will have no such luck. Prepare to join your woman in HELL!!!" said Mordecai gloating.

Mordecai's Pokemon surrounded Darkrai and attacked it with their most Powerful attacks at once. There was no way that the nightmare Pokemon could survive all of these attacks, and no way for MiB to release his Pokemon without something powerful enough to destroy Ultraballs!

It was over!!! Mordecai had won.

(OOC: I think that this should be the ending. Mordecai taking advantage of MiB's anger to cheat to win. But it's your call Game.)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • ((OOC: I agree Aspie. Works for me!))

It was done. It was over. MiB's Darkrai had been utterly defeated. Sure, it tried to hold on, but each of Mordecai's Pokemon were well-trained and powerful. Thusly, Darkrai fell to the ground, knocked out cold.

MiB simply stood in place, having lost to Mordecai in such a humiliating way... Losing control of himself had made it where he couldn't think clearly. He deserved to lose after making such a careless mistake.

Still... He was pissed, but maybe some solace will come of this. If Mordecai had his wish, MiB would see her again. With that thought, a smile crept on his face.

"At least I'll be happy with her Mordecai. At least I'll be happy."

MiB then looked over at Vega and the Gentleman. That battle was still happening, so MiB issued an order through his voice transfer.

"Vega, forfeit the match. I have lost. Become a shadow and disappear until I call on you again..."

MiB then thought of something, his smile growing wide.

"Just have Fin repair my Pokeballs before you go, okay?"

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • "Accepting defeat like a man I see?" said Mordecai raising an eyebrow. "That is unacceptable!!!" he continued.

The Pokemon surrounded MiB, Venusaur wrapped a vine around MiB's neck strangling him until he lost consciousness. Dragonite planted MiB's lips on Mordecai's boot.

"Throw him in the prison!!! I have my archenemy to deal with!!!" ordered King Mordecai.

The Dragonite placed MiB into prison with Earl, Israel, and John. He then turned to Tydus. "It's just you and me!" exclaimed Mordecai ready for battle.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • ((OOC: Woah woah WOAH! Now, since MiB is a NPC, I don't really care, but at least let me have him go out with some dignity. He is still a character of mine. Oh, and we gotta wait on Shea.))

MiB slowly woke back up, sitting as he looked at Darkrai. The Nightmare Pokemon was still out cold, but when MiB looked around, he quickly saw that he was now in the prison that was made for the "heroes."

"This should be fun," said MiB, his French accent coming off a little thick as he spoke to Earl, John, and Israel.

Earl then turned towards his last opponent, sighing softly as he looked at the leader of Legion. He had just watched this guy lose it on the battlefield, and he actually did feel sorry for MiB.

"Êtes-vous seulement gonna s'asseoir il y a, ou est-ce que vous gonna do quelque chose à ce sujet?" asked Earl, the French rolling off of his tongue as he met MiB's eyes.

"Il semble que je n'ai pas un choix ... Que dire de ces deux?" asked MiB, standing up as he walked to the group. Earl stood up as well before turning back to Israel and John.

"Guys... Beggars can't be choosers right now. We need all the help we can get, and he wants to," said Earl, his Cajun accent appearing again.

Back