• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they were real? rated 16+ (just in case any adult themes come up)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
  • Jake

Jake watched as Silver checked his phone, then led Sweety and Kitten in through the side door. Jake switched the camera view to see the interior of the base. Hm... That would not be good. He lazily pet Pearl, who was laying in his lap now, as he tracked his friends along the corridor. He pulled out his phone and texted Silver again.

Silv, there are two grunts down the right hallway. So take the left one. It will take you longer, but it's safer. Also, I forgot to tell you this before, but don't take the elevators. They require an ID to use, and you don't have one right now. The stairs have a keypad that can take an ID or require a code. Here's the code: 69013. Make sure you punch that in before trying to open any door, or you'll set off the alarm. And setting off the alarm will make the whole building lock down, trapping all of us. We don't want that to happen. Jake

Jake pressed send. He couldn't let Silver get caught. Not until that lab was destroyed. After reading the report and having a pokemon effected by the Drive Project, he knew that he had to stop them. And he needed strength he didn't have. So he would use Silver for it. Pearl yawned and leapt to the ground.

"Yeah, go back to the locker room and put this ID card in Nick's locker. That will teach him. Heheheh. And find Sweety and bring her back here. I'm going to need her if I want to stay as a member of Team Plasma. And I need to be a member if my plans are to be fulfilled," Jake said. Pearl yawned and headed out of the room with the Scientists ID Jake had swiped earlier. Jake turned his attention back to the screens to keep an eye on Silver.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • (OOC: I'm going to write Israel's reaction to MiB helping, and then wait for Shea.)

"Yeah, alright, he can help," said Israel. "Hows it going masochistic French Darth Vader? Quell the rebellion yet?" he asked.

"Say Luke I am your father in French!!!" he continued. Israel then got a stony serious look on his face.

"But seriously I expected more out of you. He had a Psychic type and you had a Darkrai, and you let that moron win because he dissed your WOMAN!!!" said Israel in anger.

Israel was livid that MiB had lost. "Do you realize the extent that you've screwed up?! If the Gentleman wins there will be no more Pokemon! If Mordecai wins there will be no more people! You've doomed us all because you can't get over your stupid dead loved one!!!" continued Israel in a fit of rage.

"And I've had tragedy," continued Israel, "My mother was killed by the Human Alliance but guess what!? I didn't doom a species because of it!!! So guess what MiB? After we get out of here, IF we get out of here, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"

Israel's face returned to normal, "now lets get back to work." Israel started digging again and humming the Darth Vader theme song as he did it.

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: I may as well do the same for John.)

"I agree with you Israel, but you can't say anything. After all, look how you get when I dissed your woman last time we fought. Hm..." John said. He then caught sight of his hands. They were bloody and swollen. Cut up something fierce.

"Ouch..." John muttered to himself as he tried to close his hand. They wouldn't close fully. He turned back and saw Shadow trying to shove her head through the small hole.

"I can almost get my head through!" Shadow said eagerly. John smiled when she went back to digging.

"Anyways, I don't know or care who you are. Get in my way, and I'll kill you. And I don't make empty threats like Israel does," John said, trying to remember how many times Israel has threatened him. Humph. Another thing occured to John. He looked around at all the fully grown adults. He was several inches to several feet shorter than them. He was also much skinnier. Not saying the others were fat, but he had a smaller skeletal frame. He would be able to fit through that hole a long time before any of them would. This was the first time John was thankfull he was so much smaller than these older people.

"Humph. Don't worry Israel. We'll get out," John said quietly. Well, they might not, but he surely would. And then, he would get his wishes and finally come out ahead of the game for once. He grimaced at his sore and damaged hands and went back to digging.

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • (OOC: I'm going to write Israel's reaction to MiB helping, and then wait for Shea.)

"Yeah, alright, he can help," said Israel. "Hows it going masochistic French Darth Vader? Quell the rebellion yet?" he asked.

"Say Luke I am your father in French!!!" he continued. Israel then got a stony serious look on his face.

"But seriously I expected more out of you. He had a Psychic type and you had a Darkrai, and you let that moron win because he dissed your WOMAN!!!" said Israel in anger.

Israel was livid that MiB had lost. "Do you realize the extent that you've screwed up?! If the Gentleman wins there will be no more Pokemon! If Mordecai wins there will be no more people! You've doomed us all because you can't get over your stupid dead loved one!!!" continued Israel in a fit of rage.

"And I've had tragedy," continued Israel, "My mother was killed by the Human Alliance but guess what!? I didn't doom a species because of it!!! So guess what MiB? After we get out of here, IF we get out of here, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"

Israel's face returned to normal, "now lets get back to work." Israel started digging again and humming the Darth Vader theme song as he did it.

"..."

Earl looked at MiB, who stayed silent. He then took off his mask, showing a face covered in healed burn marks and scars. He then looked at Israel in the eyes, a solemn look on his face.

"And yet you have no idea of the Hell I've been through, but that's for another time Israel. Besides, you won't be the one killing me. I already know who will kill me."

Saying that, MiB looked back at Earl, locking eyes with him for a few seconds. He then handed Earl his mask, causing Earl to just look at him funny. Nonetheless, Earl placed the mask in his pocket, not saying anything. MiB and Earl then took their spots, digging.

"Besides... I'd still kick your butt anyday boy. I wasn't trained by the United States Navy SEALs for nothing," said MiB, his voice sounding almost... playful. Earl raised an eyebrow at that last thing MiB had said. Earl was familiar with the United States Navy SEALs. Who wasn't? But Earl had a deep connection with them, and he was gonna ask MiB, but he decided to save it for later.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: Yikes! Nideous, I'm gonna need help with where to go on this infiltration.)

As they got in through the window, Silver got a message from Jake & read the message. This might be too much for Silver to handle.

On the way they spotted 2 paths. Silver took notice & went left with everyone else following. There was a door on the hallway, leading to the upper & lower levels of the base. First thing first. He entered the code, 69013, & opened the door. That worked! They entered & went on their way to the second floor for an ID or Plasma suit.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • "..."

Earl looked at MiB, who stayed silent. He then took off his mask, showing a face covered in healed burn marks and scars. He then looked at Israel in the eyes, a solemn look on his face.

"And yet you have no idea of the Hell I've been through, but that's for another time Israel. Besides, you won't be the one killing me. I already know who will kill me."

Saying that, MiB looked back at Earl, locking eyes with him for a few seconds. He then handed Earl his mask, causing Earl to just look at him funny. Nonetheless, Earl placed the mask in his pocket, not saying anything. MiB and Earl then took their spots, digging.

"Besides... I'd still kick your butt anyday boy. I wasn't trained by the United States Navy SEALs for nothing," said MiB, his voice sounding almost... playful. Earl raised an eyebrow at that last thing MiB had said. Earl was familiar with the United States Navy SEALs. Who wasn't? But Earl had a deep connection with them, and he was gonna ask MiB, but he decided to save it for later.

Israel looked at his burnt face and said, "I know what you've been through. You see, in order to save your lover Queen Amidala you betrayed Obi One Kenobi and the Jedi counsel. You joined Senator Palpatine in his quest to dominate the world. This led to a showdown between you and Kenobi that ended in you getting burnt in lava. You are now more machine than man."

Israel then turned to John, "the difference between me getting mad about my women and crispy over there is that I didn't doom an entire species!!! And you're one to talk about empty threats, I seem to remember you threatening to kill me a while back when you were captured by the Human Alliance."

Israel smiled as he continued digging, his life was so freaking interesting; a far cry from working overtime to try and catch up in High School. And to think, his mother wanted him to go to College!

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: No worries there Diamond! That's what Jake is here for. :D)

Jake

Jake grinned as Silver and the others made their way to the stairs. He pulled out his phone again.

Silv, You need to go down the first hallway, then take a right, and go down that hall. You'll soon see a room with the symbol that shows it's a men's room. In there will be the locker room. The last locker at the end of the room belongs to a scientist. He might have a spare ID card in there. Jake

Jake smirked as he pressed send. This was too easy... Wait... He zoomed in on the locker room. Nick was inside of it. And Pearl was hiding under a table. NO! That was not good! He keyed on the intercom for that room.

"Nick, I need you to head to the security room and see if the guys that are there are doing their job. I need it done now. Not later!" Jake said over the intercom. Nick visibly sighed and walked out the door. He didn't think anything of this, as Jake had been making some odd requests lately. He exited the room and Pearl came out of hiding and put the ID card in Nick's locker. Things were working out well. Now, Jake simply had to beat Nick with only one pokemon on him when he arrived.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
    Years
  • Seven

Eight watched bored as Mynh dove into the snow. What the? ... Was... Did he honestly think that would work? Eight could smell him! What a moron! Eight stood there with a sour look on his face as Mynh predictibly popped out and shot Magical Leaf at him. And attack he simply let hit. He didn't care. It's not like it hurt him that much. He stood there tracking Mynh with his expert nose as the Shaymin burowed around and finally stopped. He simply walked toward the spot that it had buried itself at and opened up with another Shadow Ball. Mynh was more than likely not expecting an attack. The ghost type move simply vanished through the snow as it traveled towards Mynh.

"Good going dumb***! You have left yourself wide open for my attacks! I do have a good nose, did you honestly think that diving in the snow would erase your scent?" Eight broadcasted to Mynh and Shea with his own genetically engineered telepathy.

"Eight! Watch your mouth before I wash it out with soap! Again!" Seven said with mock anger. Eight flicked his tail at her and went about his buisiness.

"Someones been doing drugs," said Tydus as the Blizzard came forth. "And do you think that I became champion of the Pokemon league without some evasion tactics of my own?" he continued.

Swampert used Muddy Water as a shield from the Blizzard attack. The Muddy Water froze on contact. "You seemed to have mastered the art of running like a little girl but there are ways around that!!!" mocked the Gentleman.

Tydus then motioned to his Pokemon which reacted by firing an Overheat and a Muddy Water at Mewtwo. Mewtwo then used Teleport in order to Teleport the attacks right in their face. There was no dodging and no buffering this time as there wasn't even an inch between the attacks.

Muddy Water would hit Regirock, and Overheat would hit Regice. Mewtwo then Teleported a Focus Blast into Registeel's face as well. Unfortunately this would probably be the last move that Tyduses Blaziken would make as it was near fainting.

Vega

Regirock, Registeel, and Regice all took their corresponding moves in a flash, and the Regi trio all shrunk back from the hits. Since he was fighting dirty, he might as well make a bigger impact in his alteration. Finality began reading the minds of Mewtwo, Blaziken, Swampert, and Tydus, and sending this information to Vega. Then, without moving, Finality disabled Metronome.

"We'll see how far you go now... Chill, target Mewtwo. Stone, use Lock On on Mewtwo. Vladimir, focus on Mewtwo." They all did as told, and with Finality's telepathy, he locked Chill and Vladimir on Mewtwo.

"Target Acquired. Vladimir, use Flash Cannon. Chill, use Blizzard. Regirock, use Rock Slide."

Registeel readied its Flash Cannon, Regice lifted Ice, and Regirock lifted Rock. In Synthesis, the three threw the attacks at Mewtwo and hit surefire through either Psychic-targeting, or Lock On attack.

(Finality knows Disable, Telekinesis, Extrasensory, and Round)

Shea

Mynh yelled out and was sent sliding through the snow from the hit. "Mynh!" Shea yelled. I... I'm fine! "Are you sure?" Ye--... No...

Nideous

Years
  • Seven

Eight laughed happily and began digging in the snow until he saw green. It was Mynh's back. He clamped his jaws around Mynh and began dragging him out of the snow, back up to the surface.

"Eight! Don't hurt him!" Seven said, giving herself a slight headache from the mental power.

"I know. I'm being careful. He's not hurt... Yet," Eight said happily as he yanked on Mynh. When the Shaymin was on the surface again, Eight let him go and leapt back. He grinned and looked at Mynh.

"Come on! Hit me! I dare you! Seven, give me a command! Come on! I want to win this already!" Eight said with glee as he shivered from the cold. Seven frowned and examined her opponent.

"Is he ok? I'm not sure he should keep battling. Maybe you should just give up," she said to Shea. She looked at him with a slight bit of apprehension.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Now on the second floor, Silver read the next message from Jake. With Kitten, Aura & Sweety, they went down thr first hallway, took a right turn & continued forward.

"Hey Silver. Where are we going?" Asked Kitten. Looks like she still hasn't figured it out yet.

"Jake is telling me where to go via text messages. Which confuses me. How does he know where we are?" Silver looked around for a moment, wondering how Jake knows where they are, until he saw a symbol. The men's locker room! He entered the code & turned to Kitten, Aura & Sweety.

"Stay here & wait 'til I get back." Silver entered the locker room & looked around. He needed to get to the locker at the end. When he found it, it was a little opened. Good. He looked inside & found a Plasma suit & the ID Silver needed. He quickly changed & looked at the ID. This would come in handy, & he was in disguise too.

Nideous

Years
  • Pearl

Pearl meowed at Silver as he got changed into the uniform. She walked back into view. Her eyes narrowed. She walked over to the door and flicked her tail at Silver.

Jake

Jake watched the cameras some more. Nick was almost at his room. Hm...

Silv, Pearl knows where to go. I've got some issues of my own to deal with, so I can't watch out for you from here anymore. I'll meet up with you later. Take care of Sweety and Pearl until then. And don't let Pearl near your stuff, she's got sticky fingers. Jake

Jake quickly pressed send as Nick opened the door.

"What the **** is this?" Nick asked irritatedly. Jake stood up and smiled at him.

"Oh, you're right on time to become my scapegoat! Well, now's your shot at taking me down. Care to give it a shot?" Jake said to the man he knew hated him as much as John did. Nick smiled and sent out his Furret. Jake put his hand on his pokeball and sent out the pokemon inside. Nick was clearly surprised.

"Where the **** did you get that?!" Nick asked. Jake simply smiled at him.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: O.o What kind of Pokemon does Jake have?!)

Silver thought he heard something, until he saw Pearl come to view. What was Jake up to? "Hey Pearl." He greeted before following her out of the room back to Kitten, Aura & Sweety. "Now we got Pearl with us." He gestured to them to Pearl.

With Silver in disguise, he could blend in. But what about Kitten? He sends a text message to Jake if there was a female suit for Kitten. Once he got his answer they would move on.

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: It's going to remain a secret until Silver and Jake have a rematch. Which, if everything goes smoothly should be soon. :D)

Jake

Jake felt and heard his phone buzz, but he couldn't answer it right now. He was too deep in the battle.

"Psybeam!" Jake said quietly.

Pearl

Pearl meowed a greeting back and followed Silver out of the room. She looked up at Silver as he texted someone. Hm... Well, he was wearing a Team Plasma uniform, but what about the girl? She needed one as well. Pearl began to walk towards the other end of the hallway, where the girls locker room was.

"Come on," she said as she turned and motioned to Kitten to follow her. Sweety frowned.

"Where are we going?" she asked curiously.

"That moron of a partner of ours forgot that the girl would need a disguise as well. Though, why Silver needed one, I'm not sure. After all, you know what he came here to do!" Pearl said as she blinked her luminous light blue eyes. Sweety gave a curious look at Pearl, who turned and began walking again. Humans were so weird!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Silver

Silver waited for a reply from Jake, but no reply. Pearl went to some direction, which somehow answered Silver's question. They followed her until they reached the girl's locker room. "This is it." He said.

Kitten entered &, not long later, came out with a female grunt suit. Though she looked discomfortable. "I so don't like this."

"You'll get used to it. Come on!" They ran off to the elevator as Silver used his fake ID card as to not set off the alarm.

Aura

Aura wondered what Pearl was doing with them. He was a bit curious about that, but ignored it & followed her to the girl's locker room & to the elevator.

Aura was looking at Sweety for the most part. He finally gets it now. He has a liking for her, & he knows what that feeling was. "So...do you know what Jake is doing or anything?" He asked her.

Nideous

Years
  • Pearl and Sweety

Pearl walked down the hallway and entered the elevator behind Silve and the others. She glanced at Aura and Sweety.

"He's setting things up so that he doesn't get caught for helping you by making someone else get caught for it. You'll see him again soon, trust me," PEarl said, answering Aura's question. Sweetycurled up on the floor next to Aura. Pearl could see plain as day that she liked him, but decided now was not the time to make fun of her. Soon enough, the elevator door opened, and Pearl walked out, leading the way. She lead the way down the hallway to a pair of large, bullet-proof glass doors. There was an ID scanner next to the doors, which opened up by sliding.

"Well, here's the lab. In you go. Sweety, we've got other things of our own to do. They can take it from here. Bye," Pearl said. She walked over, stood up on her hind legs, grabbed the Pachirisu's tail and began dragging her back down the hallway.

(OOC: You're on your own for now. :D Have fun battling the scientists, destroying the lab, and getting back to the stairs. Because the elevator won't work while the alarm is going off. But the code will still open up the stairs. You'll meet back up with Jake when you get to the front of the building. Have fun! :D )

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: :) Thanks for the he-wait. WHAT?! O.o )

Aura

Aura had a little smile when Sweety sat next to her. It was a little nice like that.

Pearl's answer from earlier...was Silver just a pawn in this? The elevator opened leading to the enxt hallway as Pearl lead the way.

Once there, Pearl was pulling away Sweety somewhere. Was she already leaving? Well, he would probably see her again. "Bye." He waved at Sweety with a genuine smile, then turned around to Silver & Kitten.

Silver

The elevator opened as Pearl led the way. With them in disguise, they wouldn't be caught...on the other hand, grunts are probably not aloud on this floor. They saw a see-through glass window, revealing...

'Is that the project Jake was talking about?' Thought Silver. Only thing left to do is get inside & destroy the project. Silver walked up to the door, used his fake ID with Kitten ( :P If she got one), & went inside.

Nideous

Years
  • Jake

Jake called back his pokemon. Nick glared angrily at him.

"how did that... That thing beat my Furret and my Sneasel!" Nick said angrily. Jake punched him in the face and when Nick swung back, Jake fluidly moved around behind him and grabbed him in a chokehold.

"Shame on you... Talking about pokemon as if they were possessions. The boss would be glad to be rid of you," Jake said as he choked the life out of Nick. Shame really. Nick would have been useful in the future. But, as it stood now, that was done. He dropped Nick's lifeless body to the ground. Then he pulled out his phone and checked it. He frowned at the message he had gotten.

Sorry about that. I was dealing with a gew problems of my own. You seem to have handled that alright. While in there make sure you destroy those computers! The information on them is vital, so if it's lost, that would set the project back more than destrroying the specimens! Jake

Jake hit send and put his phone back in his pocket. He looked at the moniters. Hm... Something had to be done about that. He took the tape out. That tape would show all of Silver's little traveling in the base, as well as Jake entering the security room. He set it on the ground and stomped on it. once he had it busted open, he took the film out of it. He pulled out his lighter and set the film on fire. He then dropped it on the floor.

"Thanks for your help Nick. You were a good TP grunt. Shame that history will remember you as a traitor... Goodbye Nick," Jake said. He stepped over Nick's body and walked out of the room while the film that would show what really happened was burnt to the point where it would be impossible to get anything off of it. He closed the door behind him and walked calmly down the hall. He punched in the code and went down to the first floor. Pearl and Sweety met him, and Sweety climbed up to his shoulder.

"Everything is going according to plan. Don't you ladies worry," Jake said brightly as Sweety chattered at him chidingly.

(OOC: You can control the two scientists. They would only have one or two pokemon each. :D)

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years

• Vega

Regirock, Registeel, and Regice all took their corresponding moves in a flash, and the Regi trio all shrunk back from the hits. Since he was fighting dirty, he might as well make a bigger impact in his alteration. Finality began reading the minds of Mewtwo, Blaziken, Swampert, and Tydus, and sending this information to Vega. Then, without moving, Finality disabled Metronome.

"We'll see how far you go now... Chill, target Mewtwo. Stone, use Lock On on Mewtwo. Vladimir, focus on Mewtwo." They all did as told, and with Finality's telepathy, he locked Chill and Vladimir on Mewtwo.

"Target Acquired. Vladimir, use Flash Cannon. Chill, use Blizzard. Regirock, use Rock Slide."

Registeel readied its Flash Cannon, Regice lifted Ice, and Regirock lifted Rock. In Synthesis, the three threw the attacks at Mewtwo and hit surefire through either Psychic-targeting, or Lock On attack.

(Finality knows Disable, Telekinesis, Extrasensory, and Round)

Shea

Mynh yelled out and was sent sliding through the snow from the hit. "Mynh!" Shea yelled. I... I'm fine! "Are you sure?" Ye--... No...

(OOC: I'm going to bunny Vega slightly to get things moving.)

"Vega, forfeit the match. I have lost. Become a shadow and disappear until I call on you again..." said MiB to Vega via voice transfer. "Affirmative," said Vega through his transfer.

The triple Regi attack hit Mewtwo overwhelming it. Tydus was in awe as the the smoke cleared and Mewtwo lied in front of him out cold.

He was also shocked when he looked forward and Vega and the Regi's were gone. He was livid, a feeling that was exasperated by Mordecai's challenge.

"That's it princess today YOU WILL DIE!!!" yelled Tydus as he sent out all of his remaining Pokemon. Mordecai's Deoxys had been fainted by MiB's Darkrai so it was a six on six Pokemon battle royal.

"Attack!!!" yelled Mordecai and Tydus in unison. All of Mordecai and Tyduses Pokemon charged each other in unison. This wasn't about to be a Pokemon battle, it was about to be a bloodbath!!!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: :pirate: Oh sure, leave me behind to do all the work.)

"Hey, what are you two doing here?" Two scientists questioned Silver & Kitten who were in disguise still...as grunts. "You aren't aloud to be here!"

"Oh, sorry! I just-Sky, Leaf Blade!" Silver instantly sent out Sky who brought out his leaf's & slashed the two scientists back. Kitten sent out Cookie for backup. One of the scientists quickly set off the alarm, signaling intruders inside.

"You're not leaving here alive!" They both took a Porygon, but they didn't looked that strong.

"Sunny Day, then Solar Beam!" Sky quickly shot a ray of light to the ceiling, brightning up the room as the scientists were blinded. Sky took the chance & instantly shot Solar Beam at the Porygons, fainting them & their trainers as their Pokemon were pushed back at them. "You take down the computers! I'll take out the project!" Commanded Silver.

"Got it." Kitten answered as she & Cookie started burning down the computers. Meanwhile, Silver, Sky & Aura confronted the project to destroy.

"Alright. Use Solar Beam with Aura Sphere!" Both knew what Silver meant as they shot their attacks at the project, Aura Sphere sealed within Solar Beam as it hit & exploded in contact.

"Silver, we gotta go!" Kitten called out who was near the door with Cookie. She must've finished. Silver, with his Pokemon, ran out with Kitten as they were headed upstairs, getting any TP members blocking their way out of the way. Next stop, first floor!

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: Yup! That's exactly Jake's style too. :D)

Jake was loitering at the front desk when the alarm went off. Right on time too. Things could not be more perfect if he had planned them himself. Oh wait, he did.

"Any minute now, Silver will pop up from those stairs..." Jake said as he straightened out his uniform. He'd have to play things perfectly now. Good thing he took that acting class. He just hoped that Silver would catch on too. He hoped he would. Silver was pretty smart. Jake yawned and got to his feet. Time for the show to begin. This would give him the clearence to not be bound to this base anymore, which would be perfect. The door to the staircase opened and Jake put on an unamused face.

"Well, I hope you're proud of the trouble you've caused us... I am Jacob! Team Plasma Admin Jacob. And I can not allow you to leave this place without a fight," Jake said in a stern voice. He turned to face the ones that came out of the room. Pearl yawned and Sweety looked up at Jake.

(OOC: And cue fight music. :D)

Back