• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they were real? rated 16+ (just in case any adult themes come up)

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
  • Israel stopped when he saw the battle between Mordecai and Tydus begin. "DIG FASTER!!!" he yelled. He had an overwhelming desire to hold Yasumi again.

Israel COULD NOT let harm come to Yasumi or his Pokemon. He couldn't imagine life without them. Before Israel had met Yasumi he had no friends whatsoever.

He was always targeted by the meaner kids at school because he had always acted different from everybody else. Israel had Asperger Syndrome, a form of autism which caused his social skills to be very... poor.

He also had some quirks about him that were very strange to the normal person. The way that he would pass his time when bored would be to pace around his house circling it, and throw a stick up in the air and trying to catch it.

During this whole exercise he would be in deep thought and would talk to himself saying these thoughts out loud. This caused the people in the neighborhood to worry about him.

The only thing as far as social skills went that Israel was good at was talking enormous amounts of trash. This made the bullies even madder, and got Israel into a lot of fights.

Israel wasn't a pushover in these fights either as his dad had taught him some form of Arabic martial arts. Where Tydus learned this was a mystery to Israel.

After a while people just steered clear of Israel avoiding him at all costs. And honestly who could blame them as Israel now always seemed to have the look of a serial killer on his face. This was a defense mechanism that he had gained from life's troubles.

Israels only friends were his parents and his Pokemon. And those friends became fewer when his dad "died.' That's why Israel couldn't live without his Pokemon.

They were the thing that consoled him when life was hard, they were his friends. And Yasumi.. Yasumi was his love and his only remaining human friend.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
    Years
  • Seven

Eight laughed happily and began digging in the snow until he saw green. It was Mynh's back. He clamped his jaws around Mynh and began dragging him out of the snow, back up to the surface.

"Eight! Don't hurt him!" Seven said, giving herself a slight headache from the mental power.

"I know. I'm being careful. He's not hurt... Yet," Eight said happily as he yanked on Mynh. When the Shaymin was on the surface again, Eight let him go and leapt back. He grinned and looked at Mynh.

"Come on! Hit me! I dare you! Seven, give me a command! Come on! I want to win this already!" Eight said with glee as he shivered from the cold. Seven frowned and examined her opponent.

"Is he ok? I'm not sure he should keep battling. Maybe you should just give up," she said to Shea. She looked at him with a slight bit of apprehension.

Shea didn't know how to react - his favorite, Mynh, had just been dragged from the snow, dizzy as Hell, and couldn't probably think straight. He bit back tears, mostly because he didn't want his face to freeze. He walked over quietly to Mynh and picked him up, then turned his back on Seven and Eight.

"I will never forgive you ofr shaming him like that... And... That damn Eevee of yours can burn in Hell!"

He really hated that Eevee right now.

Oof... I... I'm okay...

-----

(I've been bunnied, but good job making Vega disappear. If he's not dead before too long, he will retrieve MiB either diplomatically or by force.)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: Is this the rematch you were talking about?)

Finally reaching where Jake was, Silver saw Jake facing him...which was weird. "Well, I hope you're proud of the trouble you've caused us... I am Jacob! Team Plasma Admin Jacob. And I can not allow you to leave this place without a fight." This stunned & confused Silver a bit.

'Let me try to recap on how Jake acted just now...' Silver went over what Jake said earlier. Jake told him what to do, duh. They already met. They both broke in at different times. Wait a minute...he's just pretending! No wonder he's acting weird! How would Silver act? Might be embarressing...

"That'll be likely. Electro!" Silver threw out his Great Ball, summoning out Electro who took his stance. Kitten was a bit shocked & confused. How would this turn out anyway?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Seven

Seven frowned at Shea.

"What? What are you talking about? I didn't want your Shaymin to get hurt!" Seven said. Then she remembered what she had to do when she won. This would be fun!

"Hold on tight!" Seven said happily. The fact that Shea was angry at her made no sense. She had only been having fun! She used her powers and lifted Eight and Mynh into the air, and pushed them inside the prison with the others. This was too taxing on her, and she fell to the ground, unconcious.

John (OOC: And here we go!)

Shadow shoved her head into the hole and wiggled herself until she was stuck.

"Hey! I'm stuck!" Shadow said urgently. John placed his foot on her tail. With a soft grunt, he shoved her the rest of the way out.

"Ouch!" Shadow said, but she sprang up on the other side and turned and began digging. With her on that side, the digging went faster. John soon felt he could wiggle his way through. He turned when Shea and Mynh were dumped in with them.

"Welcome to the loser's lounge!" John said. He began to grimace at the state his hands were in. He lay down on the ground and shimmied out through the hole. Shadow clamped her jaws on the back of his neck and began pulling. Soon, he was out.

"Gah! Freedom!" John said eagerly. He stood up and turned around. He looked down at the large pile of dirt Shadow had made. Ignoring the others, he kicked it back into the hole.

"Later fools. I've got to go get my wishes!" John said with a smug smile. Shadow stuck out her tongue and the two of them sauntered off toward the meteor. John skirked around the battle that was taking place, and was soon home free.

Jake (OOC: Yup.)

Thank god he caught on! That was great! Jake smirked and pointed. Sweety ran out into the battlefield, chattering happily. She was going to get to play with Electro again!

"Thunderbolt!" Jake said with a slight snarl. Anyone looking at them would think that Jake was very angry at Silver, but that was not the case. Jake was having as much fun as Sweety was. Sweety leapt in the air and fired a bolt of electricity at Electro. Jake was going to go all out. He had to make it look real. And he knew that Silver's pokemon were stronger than his were. That's how he knew he could afford to go all out. Because he would still lose.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: :P Figures.)

"Light Screen!" Electro quickly conjured up a screen around him, decreasing Thunderbolt's damage. Tough break. Electro was determined to beat Sweety this time. This wasn't pretending to him, this was the real deal.

Aura was a little uneasy about this. What if he fought Sweety soon? What if... No. He's not going to do it! He won't fight Sweety if that time comes! Not like this!

(Ooc: Electro's gonna lose the battle against Sweety, :P as usual. Then I'll send out Aura next. Round 1 has to go on a little longer first.)

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: You are so mean to Electro. :P That will work. XD)

Jake

"Spark!" Jake said. He was frowning. Sweety chattered happily as she covered herself with electricity and leapt up at the flying squirrel. Jake was trying to think of every trick he could use to win. Granted, he had three pokemon now, so he'd at least put up one hell of a fight, but he knew how this would end. But he didn't have to just accept it.

Sweety, on the other hand, was very excited. This was going to be very fun! She wanted to play with Electro and Aura and Leaf and all of the others all the time. She had no idea what was going on, but she didn't really care. But what about Aura? She wondered just how he felt about this. Well, she couldn't deal with it right now. Right now she had to deal with beating Electro.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: :D Yup! He's pretty arrogant.)

A Spark attack was coming this way. Silver smirked as to what was about to happen. "You use Spark too!" Electro was determined now to match power with power. He covered himself with electricity & clashed with Sweety, causing an explosion. When it was over, Electro was already fainted. Looks like he's slacking...

Electro is returned to his Great Ball as Silver turns to Aura. "Your turn." Aura was surprised, but reluctantly walked to the feild facing Sweety with an uneasy feeling inside. Why now? Why now?!

(Ooc: xD I'm saying to many 'What if's' here! Lol!)

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: Who knew Sweety was that powerful? XD Though, I suppose that result could happen, considering that Spark isn't reduced by Light Screen and it's super effective on a Flying Type. :D And one day, Electro has to win a clash like this. He just has to.)

Jake

Sweety was slammed into by Electro. Hadn't they done this before? Regardless, she was content to match her power against his. And the result was the same as before. When the smoke cleared, Sweety got to her feet and looked around. Electro was knocked out. She chattered worriedly as he was returned. Then Aura was sent out. She happily chattered at him and grinned.

"Ok... Sweety, go ahead and give him a Thunderbolt!" Jake said. He knew that Aura would likely not be a good choice to battle against Sweety. He was clearly infatuated with her. And that might effect his battling. Sweety was the same way with him, but Jake hoped she would be alright. Sweety chattered at Aura. She was happy that he was now the one she was playing with. That last attack had hurt, but she was still good to go! Upon hearing her orders, she promptly fired a Thunderbolt at Aura.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Aura quickly put up his guard as he was hit with Thunderbolt. Thanks to Light Screen which was still in effect, the damage was reduced.

"Aura, Aura Sphere!" Upon hearing Silver's command, Aura only stood & did nothing. It was quiet for a few seconds. "Come on Aura! Do the attack!" He commanded again, but Aura shook his head. 'Great, my own Pokemon is disobeying me.' "What's gotten into you?" He questioned. Aura did nothing. He didn't want to fight Sweety or hurt her. Not now, not EVER!

Nideous

Years
  • Jake

Sweety paused and looked at Aura. Why wasn't he attacking? Was... Was it because she was his friend? Aw... That was so sweet! Well, she wasn't going to fight if he wasn't going to fight back! She scampered over to Jake and begna chattering imploringly at him.

"Sweety? Oh for goodness sakes. Now would be the time when my pokemon decides not to fight. Oh well... Pearl! Get in there and take him out!" Jake said. He knew this would likely end badly. Pearl was tough, but he wasn't sure she could deal with the type disadvantage.

"Shadow Claw!" Jake said once Pearl had taken her place on the battlefield. Regardless of how Aura felt about her, Pearl was going to kick his sorry blue tail and win. She charged at Aura and swiped at him with her glowing ghostly paw.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: :D Well that went well.)

Aura was relieved that he wasn't going to fight Sweety. His stress went away while Pearl went in the battlefield next.

"Seriously..." Silver commented sadly as Aura took the Shadow Claw, but it wasn't much. Now would be a good time to attack. "Alright, Force Palm!" Aura powered his paw & slammed it straight at Pearl.

"Silver, why are you fighting Jake?!" Kitten argued as she shook Silver, who shrugged it off.

"Trust me. This is all part of the plan." He whispered to Kitten. Aftrerwards he turned back to the battle, getting focused once more.

Nideous

Years
  • Pearl simply dodged out of the way. She was very fast, and made it look easy.

"Good luck trying to hit me," Pearl taunted. She smiled at him. Almost all of her moves had a high chance to get a critical hit. Didn't matter that none of them would be very effective. She could play the dodge game and keep smacking him until she got a good hit on him.

"Sand Attack!" Jake said. Pearl jumped back and blasted a toerrent of sand at Aura, hoping to lower his accuracy and make it even easier to dodge. This was a case of strategy over power. And she was pure Strategy. She had no other choice right now.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Aura wasn't surprised that he missed. Pearl is always sneaky that way. When Sand-Attack hit his eyes, aura cringed from the stinging. This was not good. What was he suppose to do now?

"Concentrate Aura!" Silver called out. With his eyes closed, Aura tried to sense Pearl's aura as a way of tracking her. Just 'cause he was a little blinded doesn't mean he can't feel anyone's energy. He focused real hard & spotted Pearl, turning to her. "Now, Aura Sphere!" Aura quickly encircled Pearl with fast speed, then shot an Aura Sphere right from above. People & Pokemon's aura are helpful.

Nideous

Years
  • Pearl reached up and used Night Slash to make the Aura Sphere explode. The whole area was flodded with Aura's Aura, but Pearl wasn't exactly bothered by it. But that explosion had hurt her. Just not as much as it would have if she had gotten hit with it for real.

"Night Slash again when he comes down!" Jake said with a smug smirk. Anyone looking at him would likely think that he was John. In truth, he was imitating his little brother. His attitude, his mannerisms, his superior air, everything. Jake hated this part of his brother. He wondered what had happened to the kind and caring boy he had left behind. Oh right, Jake had left him behind with their father. That had to have squashed any bit of human decency and kindness that Jake had been cultivating in his brother. Aura landed and Pearl swiped her claws at him. Regardless of whether or not e dodged, she leapt back, wanting to keep some distance between them.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Pearl's really putting up a good fight. This was actually exciting Silver! When Aura landed, he quickly ducked to avoid Night Slash, though it did get his ears which felt quite irritating.

"Force Palm!" Even though Pearl backed away, Aura chased Pearl & slammed his powered paw to Pearl. Whatever happened, this act has to be good on these grunts. Actually, how would this plan end?

Nideous

Years
  • Jake

Pearl spun around, using her impressive agility, but she wasn't fast enough and was slammed to the ground. That had hurt. She coughed a little and got to her feet. She jumped away again and stared at Aura. She could not take another hit like that one. There was no way she'd last.

"Pearl! Return!" Jake said. Pearl flicked her ears and walked back to Jake and Sweety.

"You're doing very well. But unfortunately, this facade ends now. Bear witness to the power of the Drive Project! Go, Psychic Vulpix!" Jake said as he hurled the pokeball. The pokemon inside was a Vulpix. But it was unlike any Vulpix ever born in the wild. He was no longer red. His fur was now a soft shade of pink, a little lighter than that of an Espeon. And the tails and headcrest were also pink. A bright vibrant pink. He stood with a blank stare on his face. Not one hint of emotion. Nothing. It was like the lights were on but nobody was home. Sweety leapt down and examined him. He gave her an odd look and then ignored her. Sweety chattered at Jake. She wanted one of those shiny balls too!

"Witness your demise! Vulpix! Use Psybeam!" Jake said. Vulpix opened his mouth and fired a bright, rainbow colored beam at the Riolu. Jake had wanted this to happen. He wanted Silver to see first hand what TP was doing. And why they needed to be stopped. This wasn't right. They had turned this poor Vulpix into something dreadful. He was a weapon now. Any trace of his old self was gone. He only had one purpose, to fight. And that killed Jake a little.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: :\ Just a Vulpix that's pink. So what?)

Now why would Jake return Pearl after a hit like that? Maybe he's delusional. Pearl went back to Jake's side as Jake looked at Silver & spoke. Seriously, what's up with him now?

"You're doing very well. But unfortunately, this facade ends now. Bear witness to the power of the Drive Project! Go, Psychic Vulpix!" The Drive Project? Jake threw out his next Pokemon. When did he get another Pokemon? The Pokemon that appeared, however, was not ordinary. It was a pink-colored Vulpix! What kind of project is that?! "Witness your demise! Vulpix! Use Psybeam!"

Vulpix instantly shot out a psychic beam at Aura. Both Silver & Aura were stunnedto even do anything, leading to crush Aura back. "Ri..." He sounded out Sweety's name a bit before fainting completely.

"Aura!" Silver ran & picked up Aura. How could Jake do this? Was he even acting? Was he only pretending to pretend?! He stared at Jake with angry eyes as he took out his next Pokemon. "Furball, avenge Aura!!" Furball appeared on the battlefield, surprised to see a pink Vulpix. "Faint Attack!" Furball got ready & got behind Vulpix, about to slam at him. Seeing as Vulpix was pink & used Psybeam, he must be Psychic type too. Faint Attack would do great damage.

(Ooc: Note that Faint Attack never misses.)

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: Well, it's a different type. and it's the first steps into a bigger problem. Think about what you know about the Drive Project. It might come to you. :D)

Jake

Maybe Jake had miscalculated a few things. Silver was getting really mad. Why should he be? He still had three pokemon left, and all of Jake's were close to fainting. Vulpix was knocked back by the Faint Attack, but he got to his feet and simply stared emotionlessly at Furball.

"You have no idea the true purpose of the Drive Project. The true horrors that await you. This is only the beginning. Psybeam again!" Jake said gravely. He was trying to warn Silver about the true nature of this. He gazed at Jake with sad imploring eyes. Silver had to understand that anything less than his best would be discovered. Jake realised that all of his pokemon relied on speed to win. If Silver was going to use a move that never missed, then how exactly could Jake's pokemon dodge it? In short, they couldn't. Vulpix fired a Psybeam at Furball. Though, one more hit like that and he was down for the count.

(OOC: Jake, you've had a good run, and you've introduced your third pokemon, but now it's time to flop. XD)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Good thing Faint Attack never misses. Silver was really mad right now. Never in his life has he seen one of his Pokemon hurt before. He hates the Drive Project. HE HATES HIT!!!

"You have no idea the true purpose of the Drive Project. The true horrors that await you. This is only the beginning. Psybeam again!" As Vulpix shot another beam Furball took the hit. When it was over Furball seemed odd for some reason. Oh no. She got confused!

"Return!" Silver returned Furball back to her Pokeball. Silver did not like this one bit. Time for the big time. "Cubchoo! Spotlight!" Cubchoo finally makes his appearance. He looked at Silver for a minute. Was he his new trainer? Must be. He faced his opponent who was a pink Vulpix. "Cubchoo, Water Pulse!" Cubchoo instantly shot a pulse of water at Vulpix. Whether it hit or not, Silver was NOT FINISHED!

(Ooc: What's Sweety's reaction to Aura fainting like that?)

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: I completely forgot about that! :O)

Jake

Wow, was Silver mad. Vulpix got hit by the Water Pulse, but thankfully he wasn't a fire type anymore. So it didn't do that much to him. and, luckily, he didn't get confused by the attack. Jake looked down at Sweety, who was just king of staring. She chattered at Jake angrily. He didn't get why she was so upset. Oh, right. He had made Vulpix knock out Aura. Her sweetheart. That would make anyone upset.

"Vulpix! Hypnosis!" Jake said quietly. Vulpix stared impassively at Cubchoo, and his tails began moving back and forth. He began glowing a soft pink color, trying to put Cubchoo to sleep. Jake wondered if Silver would know the key to not falling asleep from this move. It was very simple really. Just don't look at whatever is trying to hypnotise you.

Back