• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is the legendary trio in this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiifi

Water Trainer
Years
  • for D/P i think is 9 or more, Fiore and Manaphy are both Legendaries because on the new pokedex on serebii their have no egg group(u cant breed them even with ditto)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    for D/P i think is 9 or more, Fiore and Manaphy are both Legendaries because on the new pokedex on serebii their have no egg group(u cant breed them even with ditto)

You get Fiore BY BREEDING Manaphy with Ditto.

Fiifi

Water Trainer
    Years
  • SO!!! Lucario and Manaphy are both not Legendaries. OK!., let forget about Manaphy could not care less.but Lucario not being legendary hurt me alot.and he really powerful in the movie too.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • I am actualy very glad Lucario is not a ubber-this breaks the rule of the ubber (As in you could use it in nintendo competitions).Plus, you won't be considered a cowered.I am dissapointed that Diaruga is a legendary though...I love that Dragon.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Wait a minute, you just posted in general discussion asking if Lucario was 00ber...

O_O Am I missing something?

EDIT: Well I guess it is Fione! But Fiore sounds cooler!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    SO!!! Lucario and Manaphy are both not Legendaries. OK!., let forget about Manaphy could not care less.but Lucario not being legendary hurt me alot.and he really powerful in the movie too.

Manaphy IS a Legendary...just an odd one.

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
  • Fiifi said:
    AND WHO SAID SO!!! CAN SO YOU PROOF IT FOR US TO SE,BECAUSE EVERY ONE JUSTS CHATING WHAT THEY LIKE.(MAKE UP STORYS)EVERY TIME A NEW POKEMON GAME IS COMING OUT.

Your grammar hurts my eyes.Incase u weren't aware, ur typing in caps.

manaphy is a LEGENDARY pokemon.It is in the league of mew,celebi and jirachi and like all of them, it is only obtainable in special events/gameshark.
    Unlike its cousins, manaphy can do one new thing..It can breed with ditto to give another pokemon - Fione.[Fiore?..I know it as fione]
    However, Fione CANNOT evolve into manaphy and maybe considered a fully evolved pokemon in its own right.All its base stats are 80 making it much weaker than manaphy [glalie level].

Thats it.Nothing hard.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I wish that Finoe and Manaphy were the same stat level, but its kind of weird that Manaphy breeds and it outputs a Fione and Fione should evolve into Manaphy

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I think they must have a new theme ,legendary evo.s for this season just like every past pokemon season had somethin new to it,
    for example johto =new pokemon
    hoen=new pokemon+pokemon contest
    shinou=new pokemon and legendary evo.s

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
  • following on that, maybe this will be the last generation of pokemon. if they've revealed the pokemon creator of all pokemon, then it just might be the end of new pokemon...
    naw. just beacuse we have a creator of allpokemon, it dos'nt mean we have a creator of the creator of pokemon yet ;) and then their are deoxys. hmm... legendary space virus eh? then how come its also a pokemon, im sure the creator of pokemon didnt create somthing from way way far away :)
    damn, im confusing my self now o.0

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • I think they must have a new theme ,legendary evo.s for this season just like every past pokemon season had somethin new to it,
    for example johto =new pokemon
    hoen=new pokemon+pokemon contest
    shinou=new pokemon and legendary evo.s
    Yeah, it makes me debate if Lucario is a legendary or not.

Actualy, I just noticed Lucario has a gender...

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    maybe Lucario isnt a legenddary ...:( maybe its just a pokemon ,on a movie about a misunderstood pokemon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back