• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is The Most Annoying Anime Ever?

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    Inuyasha is my fave show....but I do agree, it is annoying especially when episodes like this happen:

Inuyasha:KAGOME!
    Kagome:Inuyasha...
    Inuyasha:Ka...Kagome....
    Kagome:Inuyasha!
    Inuyasha:Kagome!
    Kagome:Inu....yasha....

I hate those....

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I know! and I hate when Kikyo and Inuyasha have the overly dramatic discussions

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Inuyasha is bleh, at first I thought it was okay, but then around episode 30 it started to drag. The story went almost nowhere, and when we did get anything good or any deep moments, it's ruined by some shallow joke of the moment. The fact that it took almost 100 episodes to get a REAL set of villians is the thing I hate most about the show. Naraku isn't a villian, he's just some crazy fool, the band of seven are crazy, and they're villians, that saga actually came out pretty well. So it's like you can skip 40 episodes and as long as you see the key 12 or 14 you haven't missed anything. I won't even touch on the ending...that was just a huge letdown.

As for Yugiou, yeah it does tend to drag at times, mainly during the battle city arc (really bad manga to anime flow) but it's a pretty good show. The Memories arc was great, had very little to do with the car game, and Takahashi's trye story telling shines in the most there. The first arc was just a weird mishmash of random games, and the anime was even worse. The second arc, DK, that was like any other genericly long arc in Shounen manga/anime. Almost no story at all there. Yugiou GX...now that show is just pure suck.

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    Yeah....but I despise Kikyo already....

Inuyasha:You're all I ever think about, everyday! I can't get you out of my mind!
    Kikyo:Inuyasha....*hugs*

Ew....

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I know! They should just cut all that stuff out! I mean...it's pointless and no one likes Kikyo....I loathe her

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    Meh. I think the most annoying anime ever is Azumanga Daioh. > < The theme song easily gets caught in your head, and Chiyo's voice makes you want to stuff cotton into your ears... No offense to anyone who likes it, though...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    One Piece. I tried to give it a chance, but after about ten episodes or so I could tell it was going to endlessly drag. The score, the voices, and a lot of the animation were grating on the various senses, and I couldn't abide it any longer.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Lupin the Third...XD
    It is TERRIBLE. Its not funny..its not a classic...its just old...and the legs...just look at the legs...xD

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    The most annoying animes are any that 4Kids kills.

And yeah Inuyasha is sorta annoying, but its still good, The japanese sub is better, and also The inuyasha manga translated by a real japanese speaker is better than gay old viz and there flipping it around.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    Inome said:
    ... Inuyasha:You're all I ever think about, everyday! I can't get you out of my mind!
    Kikyo:Inuyasha....*hugs*...

Ugh, I hate the episodes like that! They are such a drag! > <

Back