• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is The Most Annoying Anime Ever?

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    Not in this thread, but in the "Other Community Groups" someone could make one. And yes, One Peice is kinda dragging. On CN, they've spent the last 5 or 6 episodes in that one town with the gallows, and the baddies have been chasing Lufie around forever. It's kinda annoying. What about....that new one that was on last night? Bo Bo bo? Whatever it was called? It's makes NO sense whatso ever, and it's really stupid. I turned it on for five minutes than ran away disgusted.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    Duel Masters & Yu-Gi-Oh really annoy me. I mean an Anime about people who play a made up card game. & then it just happens to be like a god trapped in a card. Its just such mind-rotting rubbish. & then they actually make a card game out of it. & THEN AFTER ALL THAT, Kids still love it.

Years
    I hate that card battle crap, but One Piece the worst. It sickens me. The music and the straw hat kid's laugh... gahhh... and the fact a kid on a pirate ship is being chased by clowns. And they can strech and crap. It's sooo stupid. :\

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Shadow Scizor said:
    I hate that card battle crap, but One Piece the worst. It sickens me. The music and the straw hat kid's laugh... gahhh... and the fact a kid on a pirate ship is being chased by clowns. And they can strech and crap. It's sooo stupid. :\

you obviously have been watching the dub. Even the dub is okay(barely) but the Japanese one is way better. 4kids pretty much chucked it in a blender. one piece is VERY cool.

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    Heh, I agree with you on Yu-Gi-Oh and Duel Masters. First off, Yu-Gi-Oh is a waste of ink and paper. Second off, Duel Masters is just a rip off of Yu-Gi-Oh. I can't even begin to describe what else is wrong with the two....

Artemis Enzeru

Neo-Human
    Years
    If you've seen the Japanese version of Yu-gi-oh, you would not think Yugioh was pointless. If you HAVE, and still hate it, then that's okay. I like Yugioh, but that's only because I've watched episodes on my computer, unbutchered by 4Kids..........
    Most annoying anime ever:That ****ed HAMTARO!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Inome said:
    Heh, I agree with you on Yu-Gi-Oh and Duel Masters. First off, Yu-Gi-Oh is a waste of ink and paper. Second off, Duel Masters is just a rip off of Yu-Gi-Oh. I can't even begin to describe what else is wrong with the two....
    You do know that Duel Masters was supposed to be an obvious rip, right? The creator himself has said many, many, many times that he wanted to parody Yugiou in such an obvious way. It worked, it's pretty big right now in Japan.

And as for Yugiou, I doubt you've actually seen much of the series if that's your judgement of it. Malik's past, Atemu's past, the theif king's childhood, Crawford's wife, all of those were great story lines.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    I also don't like all the 'magical girl transformation sequences' when they spin around and their clothes 'magically' appear. The only one I do like is Magical DoReMi. I'm giving it a chance.

Kurosaki

Hamtaro... ick. Same with Hello Kitty. So dumb they're annoying. >>

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Rai said:
    I know! and I hate when Kikyo and Inuyasha have the overly dramatic discussions

Oh, and Miroku, Sango and Shippo can't seem to decide if they're going to sympathize with InuYasha, or Kagome on Love Triangle issue. But they NEVER DISAGREE ON IT! EVER!!! I mean, it's come up like 50 times already, and they always gang up on one character or the other.

And I just want someone to smack Shippo. "Oh, I'm just a kid... But I know EVERYTHING about love!"

I never had a huge problem with BoBoBo. It has parts that make me think of SPC, but alot of the humor is original. It's also one of the few shows where, so far, I don't feel that the dub's been detrimental to the overall value of the show, despite the fact that some of it is made up on the spot.

"Let go of my boogie!!!"

Yes, it's supposed to be a comedy show...

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Bo . . . bo . . . eh. I can't say that. But it's just disturbing. What about a trampoline and bran muffins?!?

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    I would say CCS!!It's so dull and theres not really anything funny about it!And theres also another one I don't like too,Gungrave,the words,so dull and nothing I really get it,even through I watched all the shows of it!!!

Last edited:

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    thanhthuy said:
    I would say CCS!!It's so dull and theres not really anything funny about it!And theres also another one I don't like too,Gungrave,the words,so dull and nothing I really get it,even through I watched all the shows of it!!!

Gungrave is one of the best animes i have ever seen, the storyline rocks, and they battle pretty cool.

The animes i most hate are, digimon, yugioh, duel masters, hamtaro, hack legend of twilight, FF unlimited, dragon ball series (I liked them 7 years ago, now i hate em) and many more animes.

Years
    Inuyasha can get pretty repetitve sometimes, so I find it annoying. Especially the movies, I hate Kagome's voice. INUYASHA! INUYASHA! INUYASHAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I don't really hate the show though. I hate the fandom.

I find YGO! annoying too... The dub anyway, the original seems quite good from what I've read about the changes and stuff.

Last edited:

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    Duel Master is the most annoying anime I've EVER seen

They mostly always talk about everything else exept the cards!!!
    especially the writer and the special effects!!

Example
    Kataro or what ever his name is: Hey Shobu, Why do you have such spiky hair?
    Shobu: Because the artist drew me like that..... and most anime have a spikey hair hero!
    Kataro: Oh..... I wish the writer made me the spikey hair side kick!!
    :Artist erases him off the show:

Back