• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is The Most Annoying Anime Ever?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Zangooser said:
    Duel Master is the most annoying anime I've EVER seen

They mostly always talk about everything else exept the cards!!!
    especially the writer and the special effects!!

Example
    Kataro or what ever his name is: Hey Shobu, Why do you have such spiky hair?
    Shobu: Because the artist drew me like that..... and most anime have a spikey hair hero!
    Kataro: Oh..... I wish the writer made me the spikey hair side kick!!
    :Artist erases him off the show:
    You...must not watch a whole lot of anime.

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    What I mean is........... That's the thing they would usually say in the show...............

O

Your Mom
    Years
    ShadowTails, your post. What are you associating 'gay' with? It can offend people here, so stop using the word gay when you're trying to say something along the lines of stupid.

Annoying Animes? From the top of my head. I've got to say, Pok?mon, Digimon 4, Yu Gi Oh (most of it, but some parts are cool.), Naruto (Manga rocks though. =]), One Piece (Manga still rocks) And pretty much every other anime.

Reasons.
    Pok?mon - If you've watched one filler episode, one gym fight, one evolution scene and one episode where Ash catches a Pok?mon... You've watched the whole series. The only thing worth watching in the whole of the Pok?mon animes are the Big League Fights. Otherwise, the whole series is just... [Filler, Filler, Filler, Filler, New Pok?mon, Filler, Filler, Filler, Gym Fight that gets interrupted by Team Rocket, Filler, Filler etc.,] This is the whole series. Pfft.

Digimon 4 - Lame all the way through. 5(6) kids turn into Digimon and go save some digital world. Sure, the same as the First 3, but nothing too special once you've seen all the transformations.

Yu Gi Oh - The card fights irritate me. And the whole idea of so much magic associated with a card game. So much history... A GOD trapped in a card. Where do Yu Gi Oh cards come from? Aren't they just printed out onto a piece of paper? The whole idea of a few kids saving the world by playing cards, and a rich guy being all mysterous by playing cards (Seto Kaiba), and the idea of a game of cards being life or death... What kind of corny plot is that?

Naruto - It's a common Anime VS Manga thing. Anime = Fillers, Manga = No Fillers.

One Piece - Need I say more? All my reasons are listed in this topic.

Oh, and I'll add Duel Masters to this.

Duel Masters - In general, better than Yu Gi Oh, minus the cool evil dudes with dark mysterious pasts that seem quite interesting. In Duel Masters, playing a few cards are more like playing a few cards. There isn't much of a playing-cards-to-save-the-world in this anime. Although a lot of ideas are from Yu Gi Oh. But yea. It still sticks to the idea of playing cards, although the overall character design isn't that good, and there really isn't a plot.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Code Loyko!!!!!. >< Its the worst "Cartoon"! ever!. (why the Heck did they turn it into an anime?!!.)

Years
    Okay, I'm adding more to my list.
    Pokemon : Need I say more. GRRRR nothing exciting happens. The only good episodes are the one when a pokemon evolve, a gym battle....kinda, and big league battles, other than tht nothing.
    Yu-Gi-OH : I have to say it again.
    Inuyasha : Too much emotions, stupid songs, " Inuyashaaaaaa " Sheesh.

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    Hahaha,Same here,except I hate everything about it!XDOh,and inyasha,i think the songs are really good....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    1)INUYASHA and 2)Yu-gi-mon I mean Yu-gi-oh

1) Just considered cool where i live because there is blood, violence, cussing, and sexual harrassment all bundled up into a cartoon so parents don't even know O_o

2) It's just a pointless ad for their pointless game which is also an ad for their pointless ad... I call it the ring of Marketing.

@Jordan- Yeah, I hate the pointless pokemon episodes, they are soooo Boring, oh you forgot to add movie teaser episodes on your list of worthwile pokemon episodes! remeber all the hints they laid down B4 Pokemon the first movie?

Years
    Definatley...

Oh I have a few that get on my nerves...a lot...
    1- Dragon Ball Z - just a bunch of badly drawn, manly people powering up and killing one another XP
    2 - Yu-Gi-Oh - It never ends and all they do is fight the same people over and over for a stupid card or someone's soul randomly
    3 - Card Captors/Card Captor Sakura - While I love the art and the cards are gorgeous the storyline is so immature. And have you ever realized it's just another Pokemon rip-off? Search for the card, fight it with another card, capture the card...gotta catch em' all...honestly...
    That's the only three I can think of that REALLY annoy me, and of course what I had in the way of comments were all my opinion, so don't get mad. ^^

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    Remember, this isn't a thread for the shows you hate, but the ones you think are annoying. And yes, I have seen the un-dubbed episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh, and found them extremely boring. Yes, I know that DM was meant to be like Yu-Gi-Oh, but....why? Yu-Gi-Oh is more popular despite it's annoying-ness, so why did he even bother?

Naruto, not so annoying. He always has Brock-ish eyes, though.

Bo-bo-bo-bo-bo is annoying, including all the "Bo" 's in this guys name. And he fights with his nose hair and his armpit hair? What the heck? Is he some kind of freak? And he's stupid! Completly stupid! What was the point? His father was a stinkin' hairball!

Code. Lyoko. Music. Bad.

That's pretty much all I have to say, until I see some even more annoying animes to rant about.

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    Are you sure? There are an awful lot of Japanese names in the credits....but there's also some French, so....I don't really know. Someone else mentioned it as being anime, so I figured it was an anime.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I don't consider it an anime.....but it is really really annoying....

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Inuyasha and Yuugioh, and Pokemon.

If Pokemon Special was made in an anime, that'll be a different story. =/

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    Not just the most annoying, but I swear, the worst anime of ALL TIME, has to be Fighting Foodons. It was just Pokemon with food, unfunny jokes, and crappy voices. Oh, and they stole my name for an ice cream flavor for one of their characters (Cinnamonkey)

Years
    I hate those animes about making a big deal about small things like spinning tops.

Also, One Piece is kind of annoying. Not a bad show, but kind of annoying, especially with all the commercials about it showing up...grr...

Back