• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is The Most Annoying Anime Ever?

Ari-chan

hypnotizing
Years
  • I personally am very annoyed at Inu-Yasha. I really just don't see the appeal. Its laced with filler, and characters who to me, are also very annoying (except maybe Rin).Not to mention I felt conned with the anime ending, which was also filler and left everything open. and Rumika is still milking it dry... at least she said what chapter number she plans to end it.

Other than that, most Adult Swim anime I find somewhat annoying or boring, except FMA and Eva.

Lupin the 3rd I found annoying. not because of the animation or art, but because of the characters and story... Its just not my thing.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Ari-chan said:
    I personally am very annoyed at Inu-Yasha. I really just don't see the appeal. Its laced with filler, and characters who to me, are also very annoying (except maybe Rin).Not to mention I felt conned with the anime ending, which was also filler and left everything open. and Rumika is still milking it dry... at least she said what chapter number she plans to end it.

what chapter would that be?

Ari-chan

hypnotizing
    Years
  • Kenta said:
    what chapter would that be?

I forget, I heard it a while ago from my brother who was keeping close track after the anime ended (who is also annoyed by it now)... I believe it was somewhere in the 500s, and I think she is contemplating extra chapters after the story finishes.:shocked:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Rai said:
    I love that show! but I agree...it can be really annoying

Yep. I like it, but the fact that it gets soooo repetative annoys me like no other.

*thinks of an annoying anime* ....Excel Saga...followed closely by Kodomo no Omocha. Even though I LIKE Kodocha... Sana needs to take a chill pill.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Okay can I join?And I hate one peace the most.......BUT INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!So sad u guy dont like I do.....but sometimes I am like whys he doing that....

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I love pretty much all anime, they are good in there own way, but there are a few I can't stand. Like Bobobo-bobo-bobo, it's hard to believe that's even an anime o__O; I just see a commercial of it and I'm already desperately searching for the remote. It makes absolutely no sense and their sad attempts on trying to act funny are quite sad really. Also, I don't like One Piece. I saw one episode of it and I didn't really understand it and it really wasn't funny to me. Plus, the characters were really stretchy and that scared me somewhat o__O; Sowri if anyone likes either of these animes, but that's just my opinion on them.

The way members are saying is that InuYasha isn't a real good anime. Well, I can't really say anything since I don't really watch the series. I've only seen a few random episodes, the first two and all four movies (yes, there are four), so yeah, I guess it's not all that good as I may have thought it was ;P

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • Naruto, when I hear someone talk about it I go like, 'man, discuss that when I'm not around or something x.x'. It just sux in my opinion.

Back