• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is The Most Annoying Anime Ever?

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    Heh, Beyblade....forgot about that one. Really annoying, especially when that guy who dances around with roses comes in. Let's see.....Pokemon is VERY annoying, since it does get very repetative. DBZ is kind of annoying, and don't forget about DBGT and DB. Closely related and equally annoying.

The Angel of Darkness

The Dark Messenger
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    1) Naruto- Just drives me mad
    2) Dragonball/z/gt- fight, fight, fight. Variety? Nope
    3) Yu-Gi-Oh! GX- Argh! No Yugi! And the new kid is annoying! And its now become boring!

Recknin

Banned
    Years
    digimon[its just weird]
    inuyasha[the guy thats in it looks like a freak]
    pokemon[''go pikachu'' i stopped watching cos of that phrase]

Years
    Pokemon has its weakness. But at least has characterization and doesn't give in to action (Yu-Gi-Oh, I'm looking at you) always.

DBZ. 10 episodes equals...5 mins their time, and drives me insane. They enjoy driving you insane with what happens to next. While one could say Yu-Gi-Oh with the same thing, however, one distinction Yu-Gi-Oh has among its contempories that makes it superior is the characters. Yu-Gi-Oh has interesting characters and you want to care about them, including the villains.

DBZ has no characters that make me want to stop and care about them. I'd say Krillian but...he's bland and almost gets glued to the background with everyone else. So no. Not worth it. Too many issues, too overcompensating male leads and no female ones worth their weight in salt, and just too long and too drawn out for plots to go anywhere. God, the most turgid series I've ever seen. Not even Pokemon and Sailor Moon take that long.

Of course this is the worst extreme of Japanese writing: 75% fillers vs 25% plot. Most animes are all like that. Gaps in heavy drama are needed but not that stretched out.

This is also directed to Inu Yasha, which I don't get at all. And Yu-Gi-Oh GX? It's Harry Potter with cards although the Seto Kaiba turned transsexual with Alexis amuses me. Shifty eyes.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    If Pokemon Special was made in an anime, that'll be a different story. =/[/QUOTE]

I agree.Pokemon Special has a bette rplot to it.The most annoying anime is probably to me is probably Yu-Gi-Oh and Digimon.

YuGioh- When this became popular,I was unpopular,cuz I liked Pokemon and to the fan following,I was "not in the groove."Tch..please.Give me a break.cards and all,not my thing.I find cutie adorable made up creatures better.Duel Masters' plot is annoying too.The only reason I watch it is cuz of Mimi and Sayuki,they're pretty cute.But when ya think of it,yes,it does get annoying.

Digimon -Reminded me so much of Pokemon,another one of those 'not in the groove issues and found the many fans annoying.

That's about it.I honestly don't think Inuyasha is bad.I love the show,it's cool.I hate,though,the annoying screaming fo help scens.Ta know,Kagome screaming inuyasha all the time.It drives me quite crazy.

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    I am surprised no one has said Sailor Moon. If you have, than excuse this post, because I must have skipped over it. Sailor Moon has all that 'transformation' stuff, and there's only one male lead, and that's that "Tuxedo Mask" guy. And all the temper tantrums the blonde throws? Sad. The plot goes nowhere, especially since they're always fighting someone who's name ends in "ite" ex Zoicite. Ugh.

Years
    One more thing:
    Sailor Moon : Plain Annoying.
    Pokemon: Repetitive to the maximum.
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Who would do so much, kill so many for so little.
    Yu-Gi-Oh: Super-Mega-Ultra-Omega 100% fantasy and dumb anime.

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    Hmm...how about the Gundom (sp?) series? I found that CGed one annoying. I mean, talking robots that are originally 30 some feet shrink to be as big as a 7 or 8 year old kid? Wow. And I seem to recall that the robot was fueled by kindness and happiness? (That might be from some other anime, I'm not sure) Reminds me of Elmo.

TeamP

The Real Deal
    Years
    Yu-Gi-Oh and Dragonball Z

I actually got into Yu-Gi-oh for a time but I soon found it pointless.DBZ on the other hand,I watched it for around 5 minutes and I made up my mind it was trash,no storyline and badly charcters = bad show.Yu-Gi-Oh is kinda dumb...cards that battle...LOL

Years
    Crystal Priestess Inome said:
    Are you sure? There are an awful lot of Japanese names in the credits....but there's also some French, so....I don't really know. Someone else mentioned it as being anime, so I figured it was an anime.
    Code LYOKO was made is France ^^

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Anything that 4Kids tries to f*ck up >>

They made Yugioh all stupid and icky ;;

Years
    i gotta say pokemon advanced. they made ash way too mature in it, and then when they make him act immature, it doesn't make sense with the personality he had in other episodes. and of course it's repetitive. and i hate the whole pikachu thing with a passion. i mean, let some other pokemon save the day once in a while! although i did like the episode where pikachu joins team rocket and turned against ash.............

i also hate digimon season 4. they lost the digimon. they made kids turn into digimon. the whole reason i watched the show before, was because of the digimon partners. the closest things they had to partners in that season were those two annoying little digimon, who proved useless in battle. and meat apples? come on.

the third i find annoying is tokyo mew mew, or should i say mew mew power. the manga was great, but the show........... ugh. at least the dubbed version. they should have just kept the manga names, instead of giving them stupid ones, like wesley and corina. the voices are so annoying.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Final Fantasy Unlimited. :/ It annoys me so much seeing people getting sucked into a series like that.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    lol.
    Most of you hate Mainstream animes. jeez. when you are old enough, get a job, get subbed DVDs. Most of you are dissing dub versions(some using that dumb Inuyasha commercial that makes it look worse)
    They dont really matter. Picking on animes because of the art and old animation styles is sad. Its not like they had better animation techniques in the 70s and 80s >> I know many hate filler. but you know what? most manga speed through the story. filler can be used to explain things better. Naruto is in filler now, but so far its been good and still sticks to what they all want. search for Sasuke, look for Akatsuki. its during the 3 year time skip, so they can afford it. lets the manga get farther ahead
    Some animes depend on filler. Pokemon is one. they travel constantly. so yeah....
    in terms of things getting old on Pokemon. theres some truth in that. heck, I like the Raikou Special better than anything else of the series. Subbed mind you. the dub for it was the worst dubbing of something ever in anime. only a few dubs I like. anything else was wasted(4Kids really messed things up over and over)

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    moko said:
    the third i find annoying is tokyo mew mew, or should i say mew mew power. the manga was great, but the show........... ugh. at least the dubbed version. they should have just kept the manga names, instead of giving them stupid ones, like wesley and corina. the voices are so annoying.
    I have to agree with you....The show is awful. It is an insult to the manga (which is great by the way)

Back