• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your current PC "theme"?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pokelink 2.0 (previously was named Blue Variant.) I've been using it since April 1st 2006 - The original TodorokiCommunity skin.

Though, Midnight Misty, Bewitched and Slowpoooooooke are nostalgic so I use them for half a day sometimes <3

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I'm not much of a theme switcher. I usually stick with one theme whenever and wherever I log onto PokeCommunity, since I'd rather keep things as they are. Right now, I'm using "Route 167+", which is one of my favourite themes on this site. It's mainly because of its simple, quick-loading design and how good the colours blend together in the theme.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • I don't switch themes much either. I stick with Route 167+, because it is an awesome theme, and my favorite by far. I dunno, I just like how it looks, but maybe there will be another one soon.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I'm using Pichu^2 right now, but I like Sinnoh Springs. (: Sweet Kisses is cute too.

Ayselipera

Right now I'm using The Johto Elite. That's just because it's the default right now and I don't feel like changing it. The dark colors are pretty relaxing though.

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years
  • Midnight Misty. Always.

Once in a while i do change depending on my theme. I don't often because I love this theme since it's been around as long as I've been here on PC.
    yes I have been here longer. I just have a new account for those that still don't know yet. XD

Mumfie

Norwegian penguin!
    Years
  • I'm using what I think is the standard PC-theme. It's the one where the 4 characters are standing in the header with a pokeball in the background. Yea, I love that one.

joaowojcikiewicz

The Darkness, still here...
    Years
  • Pichu², but I'll test every single theme today.

EDIT: Now I'm using Glaceon and Leafeon theme

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm using a theme I'm working on, unreleased to the public. I should really get back to work on it, too, so others can enjoy it as well. :(

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I'm using Poke Link 3, because half the time I'm OCD about my theme and the skin for PC matching eachother, and so since Poke Link 3 is green, I'm using it. :x Guess it's for my eyes? IDK.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I'm using the current main theme of PC which is the Johto Elite.

Back