• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite animal?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • I don't mean just cats and dogs. I mean any animal that you adore. :D

For me its Jaguars. I love them so much because they are so beautiful. ;_; I also like Monkeys because monkeys are not just cute but they can also be very intelligent. Another animal I like is parrots. Parrots are the same as monkeys, they can also be very intelligent as well. :3

Like I said, name any of your favorite animals, whether its dogs, cats, birds, zoo animals, fish..anything. XD

So, what are yours? :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Human, tames dog;
    dog, catches rabbit;
    rabbit, good eating.

I do enjoy the exploitable.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I really love cats and dogs. I know that's really generic, but I do =]

Our family never had a dog growing up, so I vow to get one as soon as I can. They seem like a great pet, and when you think about it, a great friend =P

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I really like cats and their bigger cousins, tigers and cougars. Nice kitties:) Pity I'm allergic to ALL types of animals, so no pets:/

Not necessarily an animal, but I also like Mercury Cougars XD

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I for one, LOVE Pandas. They look soooo cuddly and cute waddling around.. and i love watching them in videos sliding around.. i'd love to be a penguin! :P.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Penguins, definitely. I've been obsessing over them for like, the past year. o_o They're so fun and free-willed. Sliding around on ice slopes, and especially the fact that they happen to be fantastic swimmers.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i like elephants and mostly DOG'S or in other words "a mans best best friend" lol :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    Okay I know this may sound a little weird but I love reptiles and dogs and fish and all animals.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I find apes and marine mammals fascinating. Or at least I spend the most amount of time observing those while at zoos, aquariums, and conservation and marine parks.

Years
  • Rabbits, most definitely. I used to be an avid fan of cats before I had to deal with a very annoying jitter bug of a feline next door. But at the same time I've taken care of bunnies quite often, so they've completely won me over.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I don't know why, I'm just very fond of odd animals like squid and slugs. I draw them all the time, and unlike a lot of people I don't see them as disgusting. Squid would have to be my favorite.

On the other hand, I like cats very much too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2020
    Dogs, definatley, I've had a golden retriver/lab mix for 9 about to be 10 years now... His name is jake ^_^

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    personally,
    i think wolves are the most amazing thing that ever happened to the universe

Back