• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite color?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The title says it all, what is your favorite color? Mine is pink because it suits me and some people might think people who like pink are stuck up but its not true. xD So anyways what is your favorite color? :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Green. Not exactly sure why, but that lack of information doesn't change the color on my walls, carpet, covers, blanket, pillow, backpack, and dressers. Pink comes second, solely for the Jigglypuff factor.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Red or Black would be my favourite colours. I cant decide on which i like better, so meh.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am glad to see people liking all different kinds of colors...:)I agree Green is a nice color..but I love pink! LOL ':D

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I have, like, 5 or something.

1. Green
    2. Yellow
    3. Orange
    4. Blue
    5. Red

Those are basically the colours of my clothing. And I love each one for a different reason. :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Umm...Probably blue, black, green and red. I can't really pick just one since I like a lot of different shades =O

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Definitely Blue. It's probably the nicest looking color, as well as the most soothing.
    Plus, I can't stand seeing anything that doesn't have Blue or anything similar, for that matter.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I like purple, black, red, green, white, and, well, all of them except for pink and yellow. Pink and yellow are just too bright. And then there's the puke green color. . *gag* But, other than those, that's it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Some of my favorite colors are (in no particular order): blue, yellow, orange, brown, and red.
    I like bright colors for some reason...and then there's brown, which certainly stands out in that list.

Back