• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite color?

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Green. The colour of the trees, the colour of the Earth. The colour of life.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I like blue. :3

Oh and orange but not so much. Liked blue for ages now.

~ Yukishii

ℓaketrio mistress♥
    Years
    The primary color Yellow.
    It is a color known to represent happiness, joy, and optimism.
    This is more than likely because of how bright it is, compared to the rest of the color spectrum; though the pigment White is brighter.

I like Yellow because of the personality traits it stands for.. they are indeed rare to witness.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    well ROYGBIV! rainbow colors!
    I mostly like red and pink

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Green, of course. All hail the kindest colour to the eye

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Wow a lot of people are liking unique and secondary, primary, etc. colors!! That's great! :D

Blue is cool and Orange too I like those colors but not as my favorite...they remind me of the gators! GO GATORS! LOL ':D But yeah blue, green, orange all those colors are cool! :D

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Well, blue is my favourite colour, by far. I just like how relaxed it is, as if nothing could possibly sway it from its meandering course. Like water. However, I also like purple, for similar reasons. Oddly, I have no clothes in the abovementioned hues, preferring to wear black.

Last edited:

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I love green and then blue. That and black and white.

Most of my clothes are currently black, white, green and brown xD; I also like red quite a lot...my phone, camera, wallet and glasses case are all red, and then I ruined it all by buying a green iPod Nano ;D

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I change my favorite color a lot, but right now it's dark purple (this color.) Gray is second (this shade, I think) and then maroon/dark red (this.)

Back