• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite color?

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    my favorite color is red. its the color of blood! why wouldnt i not like that color.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    BLUE BLUE BLUE...its calm, cool, and just my favorite color! :)

XaRhS

My favourites colors are black and green.
    I mostly prefer black. Most of my clothes are black.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really love pink and purple. Those are nice colors, and also I like any shade of them. I also like blue, black, white, red, yellow, orange, and green. And mostly any shade of those as well.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    My favorite color would have to be red. It's just so bright and wonderful..

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    It varies. Pink is always good, but for clothes I like black. Shades of blue are good for items (like walls or stuff) and I <3 dark red for my prom dress.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My favourite colour changes daily. Last week it was orange (something to do with the fruit I've become addicted to, no doubt), right now it's pure red (after reading an article a couple of hours ago on why red is associated with danger). I'll read this thread tomorrow and I'll probably end up editing this post with my new favourite colour. Just about everything can make me switch between colours; friends; moods; school; sport; the list goes on.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Orange and steel blue. By far my favorite colors... Blue to me signifying cool, calm, collected, and creative. Orange being the more out-going, outrageous, and fantastic-to-there color. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Many. Yellow, Orange, White and Light Blue:> I don't really know why I like them actually.

The Red Chain

It's just such a pretty color.. it represents love/affection.
    I love to show affection, so it's the perfect color for me.

Back