• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your natural hair colour?

What is your natural hair colour?

• Brown

Votes: 49 44.5%
  • Black

Votes: 33 30.0%
  • Blonde

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Auburn (between brown and red)

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey

• White

• Others (please specify)

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    when i was born i was a white blond, then like 3 years later it grew in red, then for a while my hair was such a dark brown people thought it was black, right now my hair has some blond, bronze, copper, and red in it(this is all my natural never dyed)
    though im planning on cuttin it severly and dying it neon green or electric blue?
    any ideas on which?

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    I have red hair, and I've never dyed it nor am I going to (at least I don't think I will). I love my hair colour, and I like how it gets darker around Autumn/Winter time and lighter during Spring/Summer.

Years
    My hair was light brown, now pretty dark brown, not quite blackish-brown. Just got my hair cut and it's epic, mid in the front, mid sides, and short back. What color should I dye my bangs? I'm thinking electric blue, neon green, white-ish blond, or dark purple. I can't decide :P

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    when i was born i had blonde hair but now its black. i have no clue why or how it happened it just did

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I had auburn hair. At first glance, it looks like a dull brown, but once you get it in the sunlight, it's like "Whoa, where'd that come from?"

And...yeah. That's it.

edit; Just to clarify, I'm not an Auburn fan, in case some of you people were wondering. I feel gross for even saying my hair is that color...yuck...okay, yeah, very few of you understand what I mean. I'm rambling, bye.

Years
    I am a natural brunette. My normal shade is fairly dark, but when I was on swim team, the chlorine water caused my hair to lighten significantly. It took two years for my hair to recover from that. O.o

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    My natural hair color is black. I dont think I want to change it though, but if I did I have no clue what other color I would change it to.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    When I was a kid, it was a shade of dirty blonde, but it grew out into a dark brunette.

In certain lights it can look auburn though... o_0

Years
    It's a plain brown, a bit on the darker side, but not too dark. Some pictures, it looks more golden brown, which is weird. My roots aren't like that at all. o_O

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Well my natural hair color is black, it appears to be light brown in Day light.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I was born bald. xD

Scientifically, it would be considered a dark brown appearing black most of the day but when reflected against the sun you see the shade of brown that is naturally present. However, my friends insists that it is black, but what's the point of arguing with that. I've never dyed or changed the color of it since and probably don't plan to in the next few long years.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    My hair is naturally brown never been changed... I have every so often small little strands of blonde in there...and a little bit of red...though they aren't really seeable..

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Mine changes throughout the seasons. It's strange, yet nice.

Winter = Brown
    Spring = Dirty Blonde
    Summer = Sometimes Red/Blonde but usually Dirty Blonde. I don't know why some years it has a reddish hint instead of brown. But when it does, it looks pinkish. : 3
    Fall = Dirty Blonde

It obviously doesn't change the second it turns into a season. Just when there are massive temperature changes over long periods of time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back