• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your natural hair colour?

What is your natural hair colour?

• Brown

Votes: 49 44.5%
  • Black

Votes: 33 30.0%
  • Blonde

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Auburn (between brown and red)

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey

• White

• Others (please specify)

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My natural hair color is brown. A rather dark brown, but not too dark to be black.

I look good with black hair, though, according to my photo manipulations and whatnot, where I tend to exaggerated darkness and lighting and whatnot. But whatever, I'm thinking of dying it or something when I graduate high school... or something.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Dark brown, almost black. In certain light I can see bits of red and silver, though it is very subtle. I love my natural hair color. ♥

Years
    I'm a brunette. I used to have blonde hair though, it just slowly became brown as I grew up for some reason.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    My hair is naturally light brown, though up until a couple years ago it was blindingly bright blonde XD then it slowly darkened, and then I dyed it back to blonde n_n;

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    My hair's dark brown. If I ever dyed it, it'd be white or light green. I love my hair colour though, and wouldn't want to risk 'tainting' it XD

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    When I was little, I had bleach blond hair. XD As I got older it became a very dirty blond. I would never color my hair because I love my blond hair. :D I have an excuse when a blond moment comes up. *shot*

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I'm naturally a brunette. I don't think I'll ever dye my hair. I like it the way it is.
    Though it does get a little frizzy sometimes..

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Black, pure black. My hair is black but it's not shiny.
    It would be cool to have white hair though... Not that I want it or anything.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    I was born bald. xD

That is the last thing that I ever wanted to hear on this thread. :(

Mine changes throughout the seasons. It's strange, yet nice.

What special hair you have. o_O

Black is not a natural human hair color. Only dark brown that looks black but isn't because it looks brown in light.

If it's true, I didn't know that.

I'm an asian too but still not admitting I have black hair!

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
    I'm Chinese and since most people *think* all asian people have *naturally* BLACK hair, they assume mine is too. But it's DARK brown. 0.o

During the day, even if it's only a little sunny out, you can tell it's not black.

I have a sempai who is the same way. (no i dont go to japanese school. lol)

my cousins don't have dark brown hair though, and they're chinese too. guess I'm kinda odd. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back