• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your natural hair colour?

What is your natural hair colour?

• Brown

Votes: 49 44.5%
  • Black

Votes: 33 30.0%
  • Blonde

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Auburn (between brown and red)

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey

• White

• Others (please specify)

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    haha there's quite a few people here with super dark brown, nearly black hair... including me XD
    im not sure whether to pick brown or black :/
    Hair is rarely if not never completely black, so if you've got dark-dark brown it's known as black.

I was wondering why most of the votes are on brown instead of black, and reading all these posts I see why... Underinformed poll respondants, deary me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Uh. Brownish/reddish/grayblonde-ish... hard to describe :x I don't really have a hair color methinks XD

Or I do have this usual color that many people here have. Undefineable.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    My natural hair color is dark brown. I once decided I wanted to be a blonde and died it that color. Haha never going to do that again..

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    I was born blonde but then it changed to brown naturally.

Whooo.... I'd rather have brown anyway.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hmm.. my natural hair color is dark brown, but it has a red tint to it in certain lights.
    Oh, and there's copper in it, too.

My hair has identity issues. xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Unfortunately my hair is black, I'd much rather have a more interesting colour, but I'm against dying it.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I'm of Japanese descent so it shouldn't come as any surprise that my natural hair color is black.
    However I usually lighten it and dye it different colors. Like right now its dyed Green, although I've also had it dyed Blue, Light Blue, Aqua Green, Pink, Red, Red (Orange), Blond, Brown, and Silver-White. What can I say, I like hair colors that aren't very natural.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    My hair started out as a Auburn colour, but has slowly faded to very dark brown, because black isn't a colour. About a half a year ago I dyed it red for 8th grade graduation, but it turned out purple. It was supposed to be red, and I'm kind of PO'd because I'm getting a lot of crap about being gay and it wasn't supposed to stay in that long, so I'll probably dye it back to black soon.

And thit was my 1,100th post

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    My hair colour is actually black, but looks like a dark shade of brown, since it's really frizzy and lets a lot of light into it.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Really, really blonde. Over the years it's gotten darker, but it's still blonde. Though at the moment I have it dyed red, and I usually have it dyed black.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back