• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your real name? O.O

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012

I'm not sure to be honest. XD; Considering I'm neither Turkish or Arabian. A friend of mine said that my name means Angel in Arabic, while I've also heard my name can mean Queen too. I thought the origin of my name came from some sort of muslim background, because I thought I had been named by close friends of my parents who were muslim.

According to my parents, they said they just.. made it up. XD

Yes, Malyka does mean queen and angel in Arabic. Very nice name, anyways. In Lebanon, there were people with this name, so most probably a Muslim background.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    hey im sav you can call me sav

you can guess what that is short for it doesnt really matter because i go by sav

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • My "real" name is Marin.

Oh god it's a freaking boy's name get it off

...No seriously it is, even though it sounds pretty feminine to me. >_>; Still hate it though.

When I hear Marin, I think of the girl in Link's Awakening. I think that was her name. ^.^

Sure, it became Malon in OoT, but still.

That's what I thought. And Marin and Malon/Maron (however you wanna romanize her name, though I know the English release went with the former, but I like "Maron" ["Chestnut"] too :>) are both awesome, so yeah.

ANYWAYS, my real name is the first name of the actress who played Hermione Granger in the entire Harry Potter series. /indirectness ftw

However, I prefer being called Lucia online. That's ルシア ("Rushia", or "Loo-shuh"), not ルチア ("Ruchia", or "Loo-chi-uh", which is how the country's pronounced, how it'd be pronounced in Italian, and how Lucia Nanami from MMPPP pronounces it), mind you.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • My first name means Dark or Rich.

It's Adriana.. everyone misspells it with two "n"s though.. :/ Especially on Facebook or email and it's like "WTF MY NAME IS RIGHT THERE IN THE SEND BOX, CAN YOU NOT READ OR ARE YOU JUST IGNORANT?"

Makes me frustrated. I wish my name were Audrey, though.. I think that's a much nicer name.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    My name is poop. It's okish :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Pretty sure I've posted in a thread like this way back, anyways getting to the point. My name is Fernando P. Torres. Hay! I'm not your famous soccer player in Liverpool kthnxbye.

Years
  • Pretty sure I've posted in a thread like this way back, anyways getting to the point. My name is Fernando P. Torres. Hay! I'm not your famous soccer player in Liverpool kthnxbye.
    Hello there fellow football player XD
    And fyi for those who don't know David James (Me) is also the name of a goal keeper.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Anne-Marie. My mom wanted to name me something both different and traditional... god I hate her for that.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • Eh, my name is Allison.

I personally hate it. My mom picked it out, her name is Alice. Her mom's mom is Alice. Her mom's mom's mom is Alice. So my mom changed it up a bit and instead of Alice, picked Allison. =/ I don't even know why I don't like it, I just don't. -_-

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years

• That's what I thought. And Marin and Malon/Maron (however you wanna romanize her name, though I know the English release went with the former, but I like "Maron" ["Chestnut"] too :>) are both awesome, so yeah.

ANYWAYS, my real name is the first name of the actress who played Hermione Granger in the entire Harry Potter series. /indirectness ftw

However, I prefer being called Lucia online. That's ルシア ("Rushia", or "Loo-shuh"), not ルチア ("Ruchia", or "Loo-chi-uh", which is how the country's pronounced, how it'd be pronounced in Italian, and how Lucia Nanami from MMPPP pronounces it), mind you.

Emma's a nice name~ /randomknowledge

Also, I go by Taylor, Teira, Teira-Rin, and Talyn online.
    テイラ - Teira
    テイラー・リン - Teira-Rin

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Im pretty sure i already comment on something like this. oh well.
    My names Travis, nice to meet you! any father then that i wont go there =P

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
  • My real name?
    Obviously not Suzie.

My real name's Louise. Pronounced "Louie" (like how the French pronounce it, according to my mother).

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    My real name, in its entirety, is Chelsee Sherayton Lopez

Though I honestly don't know how to spell my middle name...

...At all...

...To save my life...

I honestly don't like it... And not just because most everyone spells it wrong. That makes it bothersome... I just don't like it... I never really did like it... Especially because I seemed to be the most unsuccessful person in my school with the name Chelsee/Chelsea... It gave me a reputation to live up to that was rather difficult...

So I have a good reason to HATE MY NAME...

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Ryan. Which is horribly common in this country, I've been in a class with 3 other Ryans before.
    It can't really be shortened or altered so I'm just referred to by that name, although there's been a few nicknames: Rybear, Ry-Ry, Royun. I prefer to go by something like that if it's a friend.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Trevor. I really like my name, since from where I come from, it's very rare to name someone as such. I have some nicknames, which only my friends uses, such as Trev and Stash. I do not know why do they call me the latter one, but it's been this way since middle school.

Back