• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your sexuality?

Sirfetch’d

This was such a successful thread last time it was made by Aerial Ace iirc, so I decided why not bring it up again and get new thoughts on it. So what is your sexuality? What is your opinion of the topic in general/

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I am fully heterosexual, i'm attracted to women and have never once been even remotely tempted to do anything sexual with men.

My thoughts on sexuality in general? Apathetic. I really don't care what other people's sexualities are.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
    I'm pansexual, so I can fall in love with anybody: straight, gay, asexual, trans, etc. I can fall in love with the born sex, boy or girl, and the social construct of gender. I can also become attracted to looks or personality. :) I can't imagine only liking a specific gender though, they're all awesome to look at imo :D

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    I'm homosexual and I have been out for 5 years. The whole concept of "coming out" frustrates me- even though I did it myself, I don't think it's needed. Personally, I would never let sexuality of someone cloud my judgement of someone because there's just no need for that.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I am straight, but often times I do consider myself bi-curious. I don't have anything against anyone being gay or bi either. To me, love has no boundaries unless of course your thirteen and dating someone who's over twenty though.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Since I can remember (all throughout my childhood), I've had crushes on both boys and girls, but I didn't come to the realization of my bisexuality until I was about 15. One day in the past month I said to myself, "If literal gender is irrelevant, why should any notion of gender matter?" and now I'm a pansexual with a wonderful partner that fits right in with that. I'm rather proud of my sexuality, too: "I can like anyone and how do you like that!?". Makes me feel set aside, so to speak. ;)

I will go ahead and be honest, that homosexuality at a distance bothers me a bit, but up close I really enjoy it. :p

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I get the sense that some people confuse sexuality with romantic attraction.

I believe I - and anyone, for that matter - can have a romantic attraction to anyone. But I also believe that sexuality is important, because I believe, in a relationship, sharing each other sexually is important, so sexuality is important to me. We are a sexually driven society, so most of us close ourselves off to the notion of falling in love with anyone but the people we are sexually attracted to. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but it still is something that I don't think should be happening.

I think both sexes are attractive, but I've only ever been sexually attracted to women. Though I'm not at all closed off to the idea of having a sexual encounter with a man, it isn't something I can see myself doing.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Honestly? I'm not really sure what I am. :( I don't want to come off as insensitive, but when there's so many different terms for identification, it makes the road to reconciliation complicated and hard to navigate. When the reality is, I feel like I change orientation when presented with a new person every time. But when I finally settle on a term that, I feel, defines what my physical/emotional feelings are; it turns out that I actually qualify best for a different one. And I don't even really care about the label in the first place.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I'm bisexual. I don't really have a particular preference either way, but I do have very different criteria for what I find attractive in a man, and what I find attractive in a woman.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Bi-Curious.

If that's the correct thing to say.
    Basically, I have a girlfriend, she is bisexual too, she's had an experience both ways.
    I haven't, but would like too.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm demisexual. I am only sexually attracted to who I'm involved with. I also only involve myself with men. I have no interest in women for any reason.

Years
    I'm heterosexual, considering that I'm definitely into women. Sometimes I do question whether or not I'm truly heterosexual or not, because I've been single for some time and just not interested in a relationship at the moment.. however at the same time, I don't want to "open up" because my parents could eventually get angry with me at the same time. However, I do feel that I am still heterosexual despite thoughts of being unsure.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    100% heterosexual, but only into black women for some unknown reason... Don't ask, because I don't have the answer as to why I only like women of African descent.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I'm pretty much straight. Slightly bi I guess but I lean more towards straight though because I believe a butt is a butt and a mouth is a mouth but I will never interact with another penis.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm not a very sexually driven person at all, but I am unambiguously attracted only to females. It's hard to explain unless you're familiar with the terminology, but I'd say I straddle the line between asexuality, demisexuality, and heterosexuality.

I don't see a pretty girl and think like, "I wanna have sex with her," but rather more like, "I wanna hold her and never let go." When I do have sex, it's more for my partner's benefit than my own (although it is still fun on my end). XD

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I'm a non binary individual aka I don't like anyone aka I'm sometimes bullied aka you have to refer to me as Xe aka I love "aka" aka I lack a life.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I think last time this thread was up I said I was panromantic asexual? But it's kinda fluid isn't it. I think I'm more panromantic demisexual at this point. But aside from the ocassional self-assessment I really do not care about sexuality. I kind of just assume people aren't sexual or don't have a preference until proven otherwise. I don't talk about sex or sexuality much because I don't care and I don't talk about how hot people are because I don't really see that very well. So it really just doesn't come up unless someone decides to tell me directly.
    I guess I just don't see sexuality as a defining trait so like. It's not something I need to know.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm boring. I'm an aromantic asexual. I'm not attracted to anyone sexually, and I don't have any romantic attraction to anyone. There's no one out there in the world that I want to be in a relationship with, as I'm much happier being single. I can't see myself in any sort of relationship, and sexual attraction to anyone is just something I don't experience.

As for sexuality in general, whatever. I don't care at all what someone else identifies as. It is what it is.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2014
    man... kids these days. I remember when there was only 2 answers to this question

Reactions: Goo
    Back