• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your sexuality?

Years
    Asexual. Just ain't interested in having sex with anyone, at least for the moment. Not ready for romance, either. I would consider dating, but sex is kind of what makes a relationship romantic for almost everyone... also, I feel like I'm too much a mess to date right now. I'd like to go out on a date or two at least once in my life, but I'm in no hurry.

As for everyone else's sexualities, like what you like.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Technically hetero, but I identify with asexuality on the basis that I have no real interest in actually involving myself with anyone else. I say no 'real' interest since it's still something to try out someday, like anything in life, but ultimately I don't care. This is why I said in the last sexuality thread that the Kinsey scale should have a second axis for how sexual someone is at all; even asexuality isn't an on-off state.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    I don't really have one. I'm attracted to some people. Gender isn't a factor at all in who I'm attracted to. If I'm pressed, I'll describe myself as bi, but really I don't see why it matters.

I'm sort of a bad queer person, though, because I'd significantly prefer to end up in a relationship with a man because, well, life is easier when people think you're straight, and I'd like my life to be easy.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Wouldn't we all? :P

I'm gay, I've really made that no secret so everybody should know now.

I do sort of understand where shortsboy is coming from, though. While I would never go so far as to deny people their right to define themselves as they'd wish, I do feel like the current generation has a habit of getting too bogged down in the specifics of everything. I guess I understand it from the perspective of if I ask a simple question, I'd like a simple answer. But I guess things in this world get less and less simple as times go on.

Years
    Um...
    I'm actually Asexual, it seems that my negative personality affects my sexuality as well.
    Chances of me changing are low. I have been questioning this myself until I was 11, well, there's the answer.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
    I'm fully straight. However, there's the fact that I'm attracted to barely any females. The attraction comes once in a while but it's extremely rare.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    3 on the Kinsey scale, so yes, I am bisexual. It's weird because I've always felt attracted to both men and women ever since I can remember; it was not something that I had to think about for a long time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I'm bisexual. I can feel attracted to both of the sexes; I've had a girlfriend and a boyfriend. I can't really work out or say who I'm attracted to better, so there's that.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
    i consider myself a demiromantic pansexual. i'm also a ftm trans individual uwu. just to save from the confusion of my labels, i like to just state that i'm gay when people ask me what my sexuality is because a lot of people don't know what the terms mean. i'll offer an explanation however!

demiromantic = i'm romantically attracted to (meaning i'd get in a relationship with) those who i have known for a while or have a good bond with. friends, mostly.

pansexual = i'm sexually attracted to (meaning i'd do ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) with) anyone, no matter their gender.

SO in conclusion, i think everyone is hot and id totes bang, but i'd only ever get in a relationship with those that i trust the most

yeah thats it basically

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    I don't care if you're gay, straight, pan, whatever. Sexuality has no effect on my opinion of anyone.

I'm heterosexual. All the way. I liek womenz.

Yukari

I'm an aromantic asexual. Don't even try to make me think I'll change.

Yukari

I don't think that anyone on here is gonna try to make you think that.
    Most of the time when I tell people that they say something like: "You're just 14" or "You'll change"

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    Nothing, its nothing but people has made it a very important event in life, Why have Sex, >:) it Sucks for me, Just stay single and enjoy your life!:)

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    I'm only biromantic.

As in, I'd only like someone of the same sex, along with the opposite. I wouldn't be sexually attracted to the same sex, so I guess the answer to this is straight :p
    Sexuality isn't an issue to me, it just forms a small part of a person's identity to me.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Sexuality is so fluid, I don't even know how to describe what mine is in actuality.

I live on a gay man, and will only date/have fun with guys. I do have feelings towards girls rarely but they are not sexual. You know how when you see someone attractive and you go "Wow, I really want them"? Well, when I see a girl I 'like' my thought is "Wow, I really want to be friends with her!"

Honestly, I feel like my attraction to guys is purely sexual but my attraction to girls is everything but.

Back