• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your sexuality?

Years
    I'm demisexual. I am only sexually attracted to who I'm involved with. I also only involve myself with men. I have no interest in women for any reason.

I think I'm very much the same. Actually, if I remember correctly, you're the first person who mentioned the term 'demisexual,' and that was the first time I heard of it. Went researching about it for a bit, and it seems quite similar to how I treat relationships; I'm not (sexually) attracted to people unless I'm emotionally invested. In addition to that, I have absolutely no interest in pursuing women ever.

Years
    I'm straight as a circle.
    Sorry, a stick.
    I couldn't see myself ever being attracted to a man, however, I do recognize when a man is attractive.

Also, I'm all for gay rights and all that jazz.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    I'm straight. 100%.

I find that society cares far too much about this topic. Like, who cares what or who someone is into?

Monophobia

Already Dead
    Years
    I'm openly homosexual. I've always had females as friends, but never would I consider a relationship with one. Guys, though...gotta love 'em, gotta hate 'em.

In terms of sexuality, I think what someone does behind closed doors is way too relevant to people it has nothing to do with.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I'm a lesbian.

I'm just not...attracted to boys. I don't know. Girls attract me whenever I see a girl I think "oh! She's hot!" Anime or not. I've never thought that about a boy before, only girls. I only really realized I was a lesbian a few months ago, so it's hard to tell anyone. I'm keeping it in the closet because I'm scared of being hated by my parents if I tell them.

My thoughts on sexuality is that I don't care. Sexuality is sexuality. It's just what a person likes. There's nothing wrong with that.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Someone early on in the thread mentioned people confusing sexuality with romantic attraction.

That said, I'm a lesbian, but I can be romantically attracted to guys for their personality. I usually word that as "I can mentally crush on guys", which most commonly happens online, because that's strictly personality I suppose. Though, offline I've only ever really fallen for girls. I can't have any normal physical relationship with guys. Tried that. Didn't work. I wasn't at all comfortable with them touching me, or kissing me, or anything.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2014
    It's a good thing those "black and white" days are over, because sexuality is far from that, and it's been proven by psychologists and scientists alike.

It's more about people needing to feel like a special snowflake than anything scientific.

You can like girls, boys, both or neither. The terms and conditions of attraction aren't relevant.

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    It's more about people needing to feel like a special snowflake than anything scientific.

You can like girls, boys, both or neither. The terms and conditions of attraction aren't relevant.

Sorry but sexuality is much more complex than that and the "terms and conditions of attraction" as you put it certainly are relevant.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Damn straight. I'm only attracted to women. But I already have mine, so fortunate <3 But I can't stop myself when I see cute things, It's just be though.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I am a heterosexual, like most people. I wouldn't be looking for a girlfriend if I wasn't, unless I was bisexual.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    for the past few years I have questioned my sexuality, meaning I wasn't certain if I was straight or not. But all in all, I'm still attracted to men. Men are awesome. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    I am straight and personally can't see how someone's sexuality makes an ounce of difference to who they are as a person. Really couldn't give a damn. I'll either take to a person and we'll become friends or we won't, their sexuality doesn't come into it.

I remember one of my friends in college coming out and he was bricking it. Pale, looked like he was going to cry or something. He sat me and our two other friends down and was like "I've got something I need to tell you and I really hope you aren't disgusted and don't hate me for it" Honestly we were so relieved when he said he was gay we all just went "REALLY? That's IT?! We thought you were going to say you'd killed someone or something, for God's SAKE!"

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    I'm 100% straight/heterosexual. The possibilities of me being homosexual/gay are 0%. I dunno why. Even tough I'm male I do not find...males attractive. Normal lol. Women, on the other hand, love 'em. <3 Oh god. Also I feel...it's not, you know, natural being homosexual. They can't have babies for example Really sorry, no offense to homosexuals ;(

So, I'll say it again. I have no interests in dudes at all, only in women. Therefore, I'm heterosexual/straight.

Back