• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What item will come with the games? (If any)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    The 10 coins per day can be countered by changing of date. I used to do that to get lot of coins for the Mii Adventure game.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I don't know if it's speculation or mere WANT-ness, but a stylus with Kyogre or Groundon on it would be spectacular. :o

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I think a mini-PokeNav toy would be adorable! Maybe you're able to keep track of the amount or ribbons and costumes you have on it, or something to do with contests in general. Would definitely inspire more players to try the feature out in-game.

Can't speak for others, but I'd love to see that, personally! Since PokéNav is a navigator device, perhaps they could have this toy utilize GPS, somehow, and allow you to collect items depending on what places you visit? Further you're away from your home, the more rare things you might be able to find. With this, we could be able to get a hold of free Rare Candies, or maybe even Master Balls.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Can't speak for others, but I'd love to see that, personally! Since PokéNav is a navigator device, perhaps they could have this toy utilize GPS, somehow, and allow you to collect items depending on what places you visit? Further you're away from your home, the more rare things you might be able to find. With this, we could be able to get a hold of free Rare Candies, or maybe even Master Balls.

If that would be the case, how would you set your home tho? I think this can be abused, as such that, they can set the home point very far, and getting really rare items without leaving your home. :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If that would be the case, how would you set your home tho? I think this can be abused, as such that, they can set the home point very far, and getting really rare items without leaving your home. :P

Well, maybe there wouldn't have to be a home. Rather, there could be "pinpoints." If you stay in a place for more than half an hour, perhaps, then this toy would automatically detect your location via satellite and pin it.

Salzorrah

Years
    Well, maybe there wouldn't have to be a home. Rather, there could be "pinpoints." If you stay in a place for more than half an hour, perhaps, then this toy would automatically detect your location via satellite and pin it.

That seems cool, yet sounds expensive for a side item haha :P I would personally love it tho.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
    My current guess is that ORAS will not have a bonus item packaged with it, but that Z version will be packaged with an amiiboo. Well, maybe a poster featuring Primal Reversion or the mega starters.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
    I would like either
    A Full Colour PokéDex
    A PokéNav
    A tool similar to the PokéWalker, but hatches eggs. (It should be in colour to make it easier to notice if the Pokémon bred is Shiny.)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    A tool similar to the PokéWalker, but hatches eggs. (It should be in colour to make it easier to notice if the Pokémon bred is Shiny.)

This would be a great idea, just like the Pokewalker but for eggs. And the ability to transfer more than one egg at a time would be great! I'm not much of a breeder but I think I would probably use this if it's created. :]

Salzorrah

Years
    Oh! That could be a possibility! Maybe it could be used as an exercising mechanism? Each step counts as 2 to 5 steps in game? I thought about 1 but that seemed impossible unless you walked for a really long time haha

Years
    Just though of this, wouldn't it be awesome if the pre-order bonus was a real life mega stone? Obviously it would not be large but a small spherical stone with the mega evolution symbol on it. Im afraid the reality of this happening is low but it sure would be awesome! I guess because of the digital copies now available we might just have to settle for a in-game item, perhaps an exclusive event or something.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Just though of this, wouldn't it be awesome if the pre-order bonus was a real life mega stone? Obviously it would not be large but a small spherical stone with the mega evolution symbol on it. Im afraid the reality of this happening is low but it sure would be awesome! I guess because of the digital copies now available we might just have to settle for a in-game item, perhaps an exclusive event or something.

Maybe a Mega Bangle? Seeing how a Mega Stone is practically a marble...which doesn't strike me as a must have item. Well actually maybe they will go that route considering those getting Digital copies may not mind as much with the small item being given out along with the games.

Years
    Maybe a Mega Bangle? Seeing how a Mega Stone is practically a marble...which doesn't strike me as a must have item. Well actually maybe they will go that route considering those getting Digital copies may not mind as much with the small item being given out along with the games.

They already have the mega bangle commercially available in Japan I think so it is a possibility.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    To be honest, I don't really want much fanciful gifts.
    All I hope to see are colour-coded game carts. That would be the best "gift" ever.

Sadly, I don't see it happening.
    Maybe they could have a Ruby and Sapphire colored Pokeball instead.
    Maybe with a Primal Groudon or Primal Kyogre inside...with a lucky few getting a Primal Rayquaza and emerald Pokeball (if it's made).

Back