• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What item will come with the games? (If any)

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    What i want to happen: probably an installed pokewalker where the continue/new game section is.

Hopefully they do add something new. They already said they were with the tree houses and whatnot so...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    You know with the announcement of the 'New' 3DS (normal and XL) I think we'll be getting an Amiibo more than I did before. It comes out in Japan before ORAS does, so it maybe a Japan only thing. Or perhaps they'll give have it given to everyone, and we in the rest of the world will have to wait (and buy a 'New' 3DS or 'New 3DS XL to use it).

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Wow, I just saw the European bonuses and I'm really jealous ;_;

You know with the announcement of the 'New' 3DS (normal and XL) I think we'll be getting an Amiibo more than I did before. It comes out in Japan before ORAS does, so it maybe a Japan only thing. Or perhaps they'll give have it given to everyone, and we in the rest of the world will have to wait (and buy a 'New' 3DS or 'New 3DS XL to use it).

How do you think they will incorporate Amiibos into Pokemon? I mean, we don't have much information about them so I can't really see how they would be put into Pokemon, haha. Maybe you can use the Smash Bros Pokemon Amiibos in ORAS and level them up? I have no idea.

blue

gucci
    Years
    If the 3DS is close to 50 million sales and they've yet too release the two newer 3DS models, then I can definitely seeing these going down like a storm especially with ORAS and Ambiino. I'm not exactly sure how they plan to incorporate Ambiinos into ORAS if at all, but surely there might be a late update/DLC that allows this once they're all released worldwide.

Years
    Well the Amiibo can be used in games beyond the one it was released for. I am thinking, perhaps they'll give us one of a Hoenn legendary. Perhaps Jirachi or Deoxys. Or even the opposite Lati. Perhaps Lugia or Ho-oh. Anyways the idea I have is that it'll be a good way to handle event legends (the other Lati was an event in RSE, and Ho-oh and Lugia too) for future games. That way they won't have to keep having events every generation. All they need to do is give/sell the Amiibo to those who want the legend, and that person will be able to access that event in future games and generations without transferring them or asking someone with one for it.

Controversy

Drink The Kool-Aid
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    They already did something similar to Amiibos with the figures from Rumble U. I'd definitely be here for them doing it again since they were really cute to look at. As long as they are also sold separately

Years
    They already did something similar to Amiibos with the figures from Rumble U. I'd definitely be here for them doing it again since they were really cute to look at. As long as they are also sold separately

Hopefully. I bet it'll generate a lot of sales tbh, seeing how Pokedolls and toys are already popular.

Back