• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What month were you born in?

So...what month?

• Jan/Feb

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Mar/Apr

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • May/Jun

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Jul/Aug

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Sep/Oct

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Nov/Dec

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters

aaaaaa

I'm sure I'll get to hear all your baby stories when I meet your parents ^_~
    But do find out anyway and tell me tomorrow if you like.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    a1337a said:
    All Birthdays are meaningful.
    They're when you were born.
    And there's only one of you, so that makes it special.
    Sure if you wanna take the philosophical route about the day you were born...anyways I was dead in the womb for two days and I somhow came out...I still don't belive it but thats what the doctor and my brother say...

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Due date...hmmm, I never knew mine. I think I was supposed to come later, but since of complications it had to be earlier. I won't go into details >_>; But, I love being born in May. And my birthday is easy to remember XD 5/5~!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Zapchu said:
    Due date...hmmm, I never knew mine. I think I was supposed to come later, but since of complications it had to be earlier. I won't go into details >_>; But, I love being born in May. And my birthday is easy to remember XD 5/5~!
    I'm 1-2 now thats even eaiser,XD.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Estrella Oscura said:
    I was born March 11.
    That's my brother's birthday.

blue said:
    My due date was on christmas of 88...then new years day of 89...then I was late again, missing being a new years baby by a mere 43 minutes...thoese 43 minutes are gonna haunt me for the rest of my life,lol.
    My due date was December 27th, 1984. I was also born January 2nd but at 7:34 a.m. Both of us were so close to being new years babies. :/ But it's still cool saying we were supposed to be born a different year. ^_^

And since some people are doing fun facts, here's mine:
    1. I was the 19th baby born at Fairfax Hospital in 1985.
    2. Me and my halfbrother were born in the same hospital even though we're eleven and half years apart and I moved at least eight times before he was born.
    3. Me, my mom, my two brothers, and my halfbrother were all born on Wednesdays.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • In June... on the 38th aniversary of the coronation of the Queen of England. That's the only thing that's special about June 2nd, and I'm going to milk it for all it's worth... Even if I do hate the queen XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    21 October -tis my birthday soon! *dances*

-->NOTE DATE: 21st October <------oooo!
    ........................^ ahhhhh!

XDD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    February, because february is cool, and you're not cool unless you were born in february, and I am cool, thus I was born in february

O________________O

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • DF dadragonz said:
    21 October -tis my birthday soon! *dances*

-->NOTE DATE: 21st October <------oooo!
    ........................^ ahhhhh!

XDD

Hahaha, we'll all be sure to get ya' a cake or something.

Back