• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What other Alola forms would you like to see?

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
    There's many Pokémon lines that I want to see have an Alola form (Roserade, Milotic, Eeveelutions, Arcanine, Drifblim, etc.)

But the most I would like to see Alola Flygon, considering how it was supposed to have a mega but gf couldn't design a satisfying mega for it c:
    It could be like a Water/Dragon type or Water/Flying type since its like a dragonfly :)

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    This would make a great Water-type Pikachu.

... Ok but seriously:

Gen 1- Crystal Onix (Rock/Ice or Rock/Water or something), Bug/Psychic Butterfree (pink), Water/Dragon Gyarados
    Gen 2- Bug/Fighting Ledian (not sure how it'd differ appearance wise, tho)
    Gen 5- Steel/Dragon Hydreigon (based off its original concept, would love its type changing lore to be centered around Fairies that kept wrecking them)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Crystal Onix was one of the first pokemon that popped into my head and really like the idea, but I think it would be more like Ice/Steel and Steelix would be Ice/Dark or something it is really hard to say. Maybe Ice/Dragon for both.

But Crystal Onyx is definitely one I really want to see. Even more so with Steelix. We know the name doesn't matter.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    Totodile - Water/Fairy
    Croconaw -Water/Fairy
    Feraligatr - Water/Fairy
    Chikorita - Grass/Dragon
    Bayleef - Grass/Dragon
    Meganium - Grass/Dragon
    Cyndaquil - Fire/Poison
    Quilava - Fire/Poison
    Typhlosion -Fire/Poison
    Pachirisu - Ground
    Plusle- Fire/Rock
    Minun- Fire/Rock
    Whismur line- Dragon
    Gulpin line- Water/Fairy
    Clefairy line- Steel/Psychic
    Abra line- Electric/Dark
    Onix line- Ice
    Tirtouga line- Grass
    Meditite line- Dark/Fairy
    Sableeye - Fighting/Fairy

I really love this development as I've wanted this as one of the features for future games anyways. Seeing it as a reality makes it compelling.

Shuhbooty

space and time
    Years
    Honestly, I love the idea. Though it is kinda hard to say which I would like to change. They are basically Delta Species from the TCG. But here is a list with no specific reasoning.

Flygon - Bug/Fairy
    Kingler - Fire/Poison
    Noctowl - Dark/Psychic
    Braviary - Fighting/Flying
    Ariados - Dark/Ghost
    Donphan - Dark/Fighting
    Tyranitar - Dragon/Fighting
    Gardevoir - Electric/Ice (Insurgent made me)
    Gallade - Electric/Fire
    Milotic - Dragon/Fairy
    Tropius - Fire/Ground
    Yanmega - Dragon
    Lilligant - Fairy
    Krookodile - Steel/Fighting
    Jourgeist - Fire/Dark
    Treverant - Fire/Dark

I'm defiantly feeling that Milotic, Lilligant and Kingler. I aways associated Milotic with a dragon (I don't know why) and Lilligant looked more elegant to me- so give me fairy! And then Kingler. Maybe a fire/fighting type also.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Fire Koffing & Weezing, along with Fire Grimer & Muk would be neat.
    Also, Alola Seedot and Alola Stunfisk would be interesting. (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO SOMETHING ABOUT STUNFISK.)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I'm defiantly feeling that Milotic, Lilligant and Kingler. I aways associated Milotic with a dragon (I don't know why) and Lilligant looked more elegant to me- so give me fairy! And then Kingler. Maybe a fire/fighting type also.

Aye. I don't know why Lilligant didn't become a Fairy when they were released like it's counter part.

I was thinking that a Fire Kingler could be fun to have. Because you normally cook crab, but Kingler has adapted to not being cooked. If it is burnt, it could become Fire/Dark.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Fire Koffing & Weezing, along with Fire Grimer & Muk would be neat.
    Also, Alola Seedot and Alola Stunfisk would be interesting. (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO SOMETHING ABOUT STUNFISK.)
    Seedot's evolutions should be part Flying since they're based on Tengu.

Well, Stunfisk was going to originally be part Water. They could always go with that xD.

Shuhbooty

space and time
    Years
    Aye. I don't know why Lilligant didn't become a Fairy when they were released like it's counter part.

I was thinking that a Fire Kingler could be fun to have. Because you normally cook crab, but Kingler has adapted to not being cooked. If it is burnt, it could become Fire/Dark.

LMFAO yes! I love this idea SO much. Seeing him as a Fire/Dark would be sick. Give him creepy eyes!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Nothing fancy, just give me Alolan Gyarados.

Gyarados is the one Pokemon I use every gen. I'd love to shake things up a bit if it gets a different typing.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    You know, now that Ninetails has an Alola forme, I wonder if Arcanine would perhaps have one too in the near future, and what that would be like? Food for thought.

One leak says that Arcanine has one and is Water Type. But we have already seen an Arcanine with a normal look in the trailers. It is possible that it will have one, and I hope it does, but I don't think water is the best type for it.

If we do get an Arcanine one, I would much rather it become a different type. I would love to have an Ice one, but we already have a number of Ice type Alolan species.

Years
    One leak says that Arcanine has one and is Water Type. But we have already seen an Arcanine with a normal look in the trailers. It is possible that it will have one, and I hope it does, but I don't think water is the best type for it.

Maybe this could imply that we may be able to encounter both the Alola Form and the normal form in the game, but just encountered in different locations, like how the Alola Forms of the Vulpix and Sandshrew lines were shown being battled in what appears to be the snow-topped mountain on the fourth island.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    After a bit of looking around and playing Badge Arcade on my DS it made me remember a pokemon that I really like, but hardly gets any time.

I would love for Seel and Dewgong to get some love. I am not sure at all what they could be, but I would love for them to become something else. Maybe part of the typing could be dark. Dark/Water or something.

I would also love Golduck to get some love. I don't care for Psyduck, but having a Dark Type Golduck would be awesome.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I've actually seen a lot of people wanting an Alolan Arcanine form, it seems like the ideal Pokemon for one. Personally I'd like to see an Electric-type Alolan Arcanine.

Back