• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What PC Member Would You Like To Meet?

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    That's just my nature I guess, believe you me though, I don't do it for attention though, I just do it because I always feel left out. Maybe I'm taking my anger out on Some people but I really don't mean harm, I'm just like it. I know it's bad but I can't help it, I'd really appreciate it if you guys could forgive me for any mistakes I make in the future. Anyways, I'm sorry if I really offended people, and if you could give me another chance, I'll make sure I won't make the same mistake that I keep making over and over again.

Anyways, Chrystie have you ever been to New Bedford before? or Fall River? I love Massachusetts even though it's in America -_-. I actually want to meet everyone ^_^, Like Kay-Kay said, a real-life get together would Rock ^_^... Chrystie I know you love the Cardigans!! YOU HAVE TO!

A lot of people feel left out. I feel left out sometimes. Mainly in the beginning I thought it was because I was young. But I dont feel left out no more! ^_^
    You should try to actually "cheer up"

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    Anyways, Chrystie have you ever been to New Bedford before? or Fall River? I love Massachusetts even though it's in America -_-. I actually want to meet everyone ^_^, Like Kay-Kay said, a real-life get together would Rock ^_^... Chrystie I know you love the Cardigans!! YOU HAVE TO!
    Um, I really could've been through New Bedford and Fall River at one point in my life but I don't remember, lol. I love Massachusetts so much, too. I just want to get out of my town as soon as possible because I can't take it anymore! O_o I'd rather get an apartment in Boston...'cause Boston's the bomb diggity! The only thing good in this town is the athletics...you may recall in the summer when the Little League won fourth place in the national championships. Our hockey team won two years straight for the state championships, too. And who are these Cardigans you speak of?! I know of no such thing! ^_^; (Tokyo Kid all the way, Kay!)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Um, I really could've been through New Bedford and Fall River at one point in my life but I don't remember, lol. I love Massachusetts so much, too. I just want to get out of my town as soon as possible because I can't take it anymore! O_o I'd rather get an apartment in Boston...'cause Boston's the bomb diggity! The only thing good in this town is the athletics...you may recall in the summer when the Little League won fourth place in the national championships. Our hockey team won two years straight for the state championships, too. And who are these Cardigans you speak of?! I know of no such thing! ^_^; (Tokyo Kid all the way, Kay!)

You Know not of the Cardigans, the group who singeth "Love me Love me, say that you love me". I'm going to Northeastern College which is in Boston! Rocks Rocks

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Obviously... it must be... of course!

And I already met 22sa so nyah =p

*runs before people kill him out of jealousy for meeting such a smart guy ;p*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I would like to meet Kayleigh and DT...we all live closeby.

I'd also like to meet Dizzy, Kairi, Andy, and Austin(he is my #1 fan now XD), among other people...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?d like to meet Dakota, if solely to beat him up in Super Smash Brothers: Melee. .-.

Lightning would be such a funny person, I?m sure she?d be a positive influence too! Kayleigh and Sayuri no Hoshi together would be a blast, if not a bit too? bubbly. *gets tranquilizer dart or two ready*
    ?
    *three if Jordan is with them, and maybe more if Dizzy comes too O_O*

Tmbjr, Austin, and Shadow too! Ooo, and Vito! He could teach me so much about Macs, and he?s cool in general.

Most of all though, before anyone else would be frostweaver. *heart* ^-^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Oh my dear Kairi, cute that was, cute that was. And this little Love affair of Capulet and Capulet makes mine heart grow 3 times bigger.

WOOT Drag Me along with you guys and I'll show you some real fun! Can anyone say Midnight Run!!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, there's a lot of people that I wish I could meet, but here's just a small list, I would make a longer one, it's just that time lately has been slipping away from me, so I better do this quickly.

Blaine- Oh boy, where could I begin here. Me and her have gotten to know each other so well that it's like we could meet one day and just know right away who the other was without any foretelling. But, it would be really cool to meet her, if just for a little while.

Kayleigh- Lol, I let that one chance slip away, if I had known she was going to Kemah Boardwalk as well as the convention, we could have met. It would be really cool to meet Kayleigh, she seems to be one of those people that you can have a very fun time with, even if that time is cut short.

FlamingTorchic- He has a lot of the same interests as me, like we like the same kind of music, and we can really relate to it as well. It would be cool just to kick back for a while with him and having the stereo on, playing Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, and of course, Meteora.

Dizzy/tmbjr- They're both fellow preppies :P. Even though we're all 3 preps, we're very different from each other, while we keep a lot of common things lingering around. So, as you can tell, the chemistry would run rampant around there :P

Arcanine- He was always very wacky in his PM's, so just imagine all sorts of crazy things we culd do while we were hanging out. Just so many things pop into my mind so quickly.

Christye- Heck, she just seems like a really nice person, so it would be pretty cool to see her around. If she came on down to Texas, she could soak up all the warmth, and have a great time as well. She'd be fun to spend time with.

Like I said, I have been runnning short on time, so sorry if this small list isn't as thourough and detailed as I wanted it to be like. When I have some more time, I will update it with more people I'd like to meet.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Thanks everyone! I just wish there were as many people willing to meet me in Miami then there is here!

Oh, and I could probably beat you at SSBM Kairi, not to sound.....conceided or anything...
    *blows on his nails and rubs them against his shirt*
    Hehe..

Well, I know PokeTrainerCarol and H.A.W.K. (wonder where he is...) live in Florida, so it would be really cool if I was able to meet them! Hopefully they live around the Miami area!

Otherwise, there are so many people that I would love to meet...
    I would love to go to someplace where we could all meet!

My house at 7!
    Hehe...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Kairi said:
    I?d like to meet Dakota, if solely to beat him up in Super Smash Brothers: Melee. .-.

Lightning would be such a funny person, I?m sure she?d be a positive influence too! Kayleigh and Sayuri no Hoshi together would be a blast, if not a bit too? bubbly. *gets tranquilizer dart or two ready*
    ?
    *three if Jordan is with them, and maybe more if Dizzy comes too O_O*

Tmbjr, Austin, and Shadow too! Ooo, and Vito! He could teach me so much about Macs, and he?s cool in general.

Most of all though, before anyone else would be frostweaver. *heart* ^-^
    Aw, Kairi, I know Kayleigh and I have enough hyper energy to power the world for the next 1,000 years; but, you need that sort of excitement outside of your constant fixation on your video games! Admit it! *nudge nudge* ^_~ *shys away from the tranquilizer dart* Want to make a bet that Kayleigh and I freak out if a fly goes by our nose, lol. AH MAH GAHD! *jumps up and down in an overly girly fashion* The two Jordans would just lose us in a second after that incident, methinks...>_<

I'd like to meet you, too, DT! You're a cool kid...^___^ I want to visit Texas someday. Everything's big in Texas. Whereas, everything's cranky in New England, lol. But, it's still really nice up here if you focus on the scenery and sights!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Dizzy said:
    Hmmmm Let's see:

Snowangel *numbernumber*: You are the Best, I wanna chill with you!
    Sayuri No Hoshi: She Rocks, she lives in the Same State, and not so far from me either.
    Kayleigh: Kay you Rock, If I met you in real life, we could do a whole bunch of stupid things together!
    Kairi: LOL Let's play Dress up Kairi XD
    100Marios: Your a cool kid, in real life, I could only Imagine what's up.
    DT: Hehe, DT and me are gunna go to American Eagle... THEN BUY IT
    frostweaver: is a cool person :)
    22sa: see frostweaver
    FlamingTorchic: He seems pretty cool to get to know and he likes Evanescence
    Moonlight: I never really knew who my mother was XD
    Pm10000: hehehe Let's Rob a Bank
    And Many Many More!

*backs away*
    A ho....now you think I'm money hungry eh? :P
    If you are.....LET'S GO!
    Show me the weapons. XD

I'd make a list instead of saying "everyone" in general.
    It makes more people feel better.
    Oh boy, I can tell this will be a long list. :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    Obviously... it must be... of course!

And I already met 22sa so nyah =p

*runs before people kill him out of jealousy for meeting such a smart guy ;p*
    Aww... ;__; *breaks into tears* ;__; *more tears*

^_^

I admit, I want to some of you IRL like frostweaver (already did I know), Carol, and Kayleigh. Maybe I'll meet Kairi too depending on ... you know what.
    What PC Member Would You Like To Meet?

For now, I'll just hide. ;_;

Last edited:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    woot! Oro? hmmm....i would also like to meet 22sa, Kayleigh, and Chrystie....Oro? *hears a beeping noise under bed and jumps out window without a scratch and room blows up* XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    woot! Oro? hmmm....i would also like to meet 22sa, Kayleigh, and Chrystie....Oro? *hears a beeping noise under bed and jumps out window without a scratch and room blows up* XD
    Heh, the devil wants to meet me, I feel so special. XD

...Ack, hiding here. =X

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    22sa said:
    Heh, the devil wants to meet me, I feel so special. XD

...Ack, hiding here. =X

hahahaha....er....i mean....MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD I, the devil, would like to meet 22sa and torture- i mean....test his knowledge about pokemon. XD i would also like to meet...Dizzy, PM10000 (which wouldnt be hard to do so), Kwesi (which also wouldnt be hard to do so) and Legendary Pokegirl.

Oro?

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    More than anything in the world I would love to meet Orange*Berry and Deiji.
    Other than them it would be fun to meet Oni_Flygon or 100marios.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Piglet!....wait...zee her everyday at zchool...

If I could I'd go party with party boy Dizzy ^_^
    Chill with...*pointz at friendz lizt*
    I'd juzt love to go compare a coconut to 100mario'z head in real life, that'd be fun XD
    Whoyah! Then I'd go beat him with the help of Sayuri no Hoshi XD
    Have an intulectuall chat with 22sa and beg him to teach me to zpell intulectuall
    Go chaze penguinz with Jedi Amara
    Play trickz on people with PM1000...0 and teach him the importance of lezz than three zeroz
    Chill with DT and teach him about hard rock bandz XD
    Zhow Kairi the outzide world :P

...ummm...and zome other ztuff I can't think of right now 0.o;;
    ...yeah...update lata I guezz >_<

Back