• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What PC Member Would You Like To Meet?

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    *sees teara and screams* havent seen ur posts in lon time! .....hmm.....i would also like to meet you, teara! WOOT! i'd also like to meet PokeTrainerCarol, DragonTrainer, and frostweaver. *burps*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    hahahaha....er....i mean....MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD I, the devil, would like to meet 22sa and torture- i mean....test his knowledge about pokemon. XD i would also like to meet...Dizzy, PM10000 (which wouldnt be hard to do so), Kwesi (which also wouldnt be hard to do so) and Legendary Pokegirl.

Oro?
    ;_; You sure know how to treat a friend, Mr. Devil Kenshin122122212122222, I'll be sure to fail that Pokemon test. Oh, no, wait, nevermind, you'll let me cheat to pass!
    Ack. >_< Stop making me evil, darnit!

Just great... people think I'm something to do with intellectuals now, I'm so dead! HIDING TIME!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kenshin11212 said:
    hahahaha....er....i mean....MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD I, the devil, would like to meet 22sa and torture- i mean....test his knowledge about pokemon. XD i would also like to meet...Dizzy, PM10000 (which wouldnt be hard to do so), Kwesi (which also wouldnt be hard to do so) and Legendary Pokegirl.

Oro?

Hmm, it wouldn't be hard find you too.
    I know you live in Brooklyn and your zip code is 11212. :P

Where in Brooklyn do you live in anyway? Brighton Beach? Coney Island?..(you wish) XD

Play trickz on people with PM1000...0 and teach him the importance of lezz than three zeroz

Gosh, it's just four zero's. :P
    Atleast it's not something like Pokemaster3756378674. XD

You can just call me father, Teara. :cool: :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Really... I don't have too much people that I want to see. Not that I hate all of you or anything, but I'm just not a party-animal (I'm 'educated' to hate parties, shopping, or 'hanging out'). So people like Dizzy I'll just stay faraway from, as I know that we're be in an embarassing scene where you see this guy trying to drag another guy into a mall o.o; So let's just save face and stay away from each other XD; Plus I really don't need to envy even more people for their awesomeness in French.

Now for our hyper female beings like Kayleigh and Sayuri no Hoshi, I'm personally highly afraid of people who are hyper o.o; So very sorry, but I'm just weird that way... =/ (I'm not sociable at all unless it's people coming to me then sure i'll "try" to talk. Inside a school with just 100 grade 11ers, I still don't know who's 22sa's sister even though I know her full name ._.; Proves how not sociable I am)

Ahh Lightning... supposedly a very scary looking person after she walks out of the shower without drying her hair o.o; And I never played Truth or Dare unlike you, and hopefully never will so that doesn't look like we'll be having much fun togehter. However it'll still be nice to just chat I guess (but if there is any ToD game, count me out)

And what can I talk about with someone who knows wrestling by the name of Dakota? I'm a chicken and am low on blood pressure, so I don't need to be talking and walking with someone on the street and suddenly "BOO YA" a heart attack out of me ._.;

Carol... a too smart gal for her age, and I suppose that it is a good thing... but I doubt that if I should even enforce more of my highly highly cynical remark into her brain. I don't need to clone myself and add to the population of cycnical people. So before I contaminate and poison her mind, I'll stay a bit further away...

(more to come later? o.o; )

Perhaps if I meet you guys in 2 or alone, I'll be feeling better... However if we're all to meet in a big party with everyone in it, I'll.... just stay home and continue working on my chemistry lab ._.;

22sa

Years
    frostweaver said:
    Really... I don't have too much people that I want to see. Not that I hate all of you or anything, but I'm just not a party-animal (I'm 'educated' to hate parties, shopping, or 'hanging out'). So people like Dizzy I'll just stay faraway from, as I know that we're be in an embarassing scene where you see this guy trying to drag another guy into a mall o.o; So let's just save face and stay away from each other XD; Plus I really don't need to envy even more people for their awesomeness in French.

Now for our hyper female beings like Kayleigh and Sayuri no Hoshi, I'm personally highly afraid of people who are hyper o.o; So very sorry, but I'm just weird that way... =/ (I'm not sociable at all unless it's people coming to me then sure i'll "try" to talk. Inside a school with just 100 grade 11ers, I still don't know who's 22sa's sister even though I know her full name ._.; Proves how not sociable I am)

Ahh Lightning... supposedly a very scary looking person after she walks out of the shower without drying her hair o.o; And I never played Truth or Dare unlike you, and hopefully never will so that doesn't look like we'll be having much fun togehter. However it'll still be nice to just chat I guess (but if there is any ToD game, count me out)

And what can I talk about with someone who knows wrestling by the name of Dakota? I'm a chicken and am low on blood pressure, so I don't need to be talking and walking with someone on the street and suddenly "BOO YA" a heart attack out of me ._.;

Carol... a too smart gal for her age, and I suppose that it is a good thing... but I doubt that if I should even enforce more of my highly highly cynical remark into her brain. I don't need to clone myself and add to the population of cycnical people. So before I contaminate and poison her mind, I'll stay a bit further away...

Perhaps if I meet you guys in 2 or alone, I'll be feeling better... However if we're all to meet in a big party with everyone in it, I'll.... just stay home and continue working on my chemistry lab ._.;
    LOL. XD.

Even though I'm suppose to be hiding... I think everybody on PC is sociable - because I'm sure everybody's on PC and like pokemon for a g00d reason.
    lol

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I'd really like to meet everyone here, so a real life PC get-together would be the coolest thing ever. :P Some members that I would especially like to meet are: Pokemaster10000, Shadow, Satoshi-kun, Sakura and Espeon, Kairi, Arcanine, DragonTrainer, 100marios, Dizzy, Dakota, snowangel, latioscatcher, Sapphire Latios, 22sa, MoonLight, frostweaver, Kayleigh, Jedi_Amara, Lightning, tmbjr, VRoad, Kwesi... I could go on and on... :P

I might be able to meet Dakota sometime, since we live in the same state. :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    frostweaver said:

I guess I'm just to boring for you eh ._.;; :( That saddens me frostweaver, I could imagine doing cool things with you or anything for that matter.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'd like to meet FT (FlamingTorchic), as we know each other from aout 4 forums... I think. And also Lightning, since we have talked a bit on MSN, and she seems a really nice person to talk to (when she's not doing homework) :D

~ MCD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Hmm, it wouldn't be hard find you too.
    I know you live in Brooklyn and your zip code is 11212. :P

Where in Brooklyn do you live in anyway? Brighton Beach? Coney Island?..(you wish) XD

Oro? YUP! i wish i live in Coney Island! i would be going on the bumper cars all the time! XD *jumps in bumper car and drives out of Coney Island* time for me to go home! XD

Maybe if i meet you, i might tell u what stop to get off at on the train. XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kenshin11212 said:
    Oro? YUP! i wish i live in Coney Island! i would be going on the bumper cars all the time! XD *jumps in bumper car and drives out of Coney Island* time for me to go home! XD

Maybe if i meet you, i might tell u what stop to get off at on the train. XD

*bumps into Kenshin11212 with a real car* XD
    Hey, watch where ure going! :P

Have you ever heard of a printing store called T and K?
    That's where my dad works in Brooklyn.
    But don't try anything messy if you meet him.
    He has a bad temper. XD

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Kenshin said:
    *sees teara and screams* havent seen ur posts in lon time! .....hmm.....i would also like to meet you, teara! WOOT! i'd also like to meet PokeTrainerCarol, DragonTrainer, and frostweaver. *burps*
    That'z becauze you're never around XD
    Hmmm...Yez...meeting kenshin...
    *imaginez the evil prankz they could pull*
    Mwahahaha >=D
    22sa said:
    Just great... people think I'm something to do with intellectuals now, I'm so dead! HIDING TIME!
    Ohhhh...zo that'z how it'z zpelled XP Alright...not an intellectual chat...how about tea and crumpetz inztead?! XD
    Pokemaster3756378674 said:
    Gosh, it's just four zero's.
    Atleast it's not something like Pokemaster3756378674. XD

You can just call me father, Teara.
    That'z one too many for meh...father...*zqueek*

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    Teara said:
    Ohhhh...zo that'z how it'z zpelled XP Alright...not an intellectual chat...how about tea and crumpetz inztead?! XD
    Yes, and yes to tea and crumpetz.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Teara said:
    That'z one too many for meh...father...*zqueek*

*dances around*
    Yay, you finally call me father. :P

There are other names for me also if that's to long for you also: XD
    PM10k
    PM
    Pokemaster
    Andy
    Andrew
    Drew (only Alyssa calls me this) :P

Well you can leave out the numbers if you want, I'm like the only Pokemaster active here anyways. XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    *dances around*
    Yay, you finally call me father. :P

PM10k
    PM
    Pokemaster
    Andy
    Andrew
    Drew (only Alyssa calls me this) :P

Well you can leave out the numbers if you want, I'm like the only Pokemaster active here anyways. XD
    Hmm, not bad young grasshopper, but I have many nicknames too hehe...
    Some I'm not even sure where they came from!
    We need to make a nickname thread hehe..

22sa

Years
    Syrusv1, he called me "22" before, and Yami NiCk called me "sa" before. No one else created a nickname for me before, lol, it's no need of course. ^^'

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    I only have like two, thats DIZZY and Crazy_J!! Woot Jordan is my name and Ruling the School is my game ^_^>
    But you'll alwayz be Bro to me ^_^
    PM10k PM Pokemaster Andy Andrew Drew said:
    *dances around*
    Yay, you finally call me father.

PM10k
    PM
    Pokemaster
    Andy
    Andrew
    Drew (only Alyssa calls me this)

...right...well...
    Can I call you late for dinner?
    *cricketz chirp*
    ...heh...hehe...*cough*
    *walkz away*
    I want to zay it...but I won't... said:
    *coughCOCONUTHEADcough*
    XP

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:

Hey another nickname....young grashopper! :P
    What's next? Wise Mantis? XD

I think we have a nickname thread.
    Argh, I don't remember.
    But my brain tells me we do. XD

Teara said:
    ..right...well...
    Can I call you late for dinner?
    *cricketz chirp*
    ...heh...hehe...*cough*
    *walkz away*

Hmm what's that? You wanna have dinner with yo pops? :P
    *sniff* That's a first. XD
    Okay. Even though I had dinner already. :P

Last edited:

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Nicknames? Well I have a few I guess...
    Snowangel- obviously! Most people use that name for me... just please leave off my b-day if you're gonna talk to or about me!
    Ashley- well it is my real name so anybody could call me that since it is shorter than snowangel
    Snowy- only FT calls me that because he made it up
    Snowangel*numbernumber*- Dizzy's new name for me! It is funny though.

There may be more though... I just can't think well tonight... but I think you're right about there being a nickname thread somewhere...

Back