• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokémon are you training?

Ibis

flyin' with Lugia!
Years
  • I only mostly recently started playing Pearl and so my team right now includes:

Turtwig, Luxio (evolved from Shinx), Staravia (evolved from Starly), Machop, Geodude, Pachirisu (for Pickup), Buizel, Kricketune (evolved from Kricketot).

Waiting to be trained are: Drifloon, Eevee, and Aipom.

Even though it's early in the game, I'm EVing everyone so I don't have to worry about redistributing EVs again later on.

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
    Years
  • I'm currently EV training my Gabite in Platinum. Since it's so early in the game (having only 2 badges at this point) I have no access to the Macho Brach or Power Items, so it's taking a long while. Slaughtering Machop (for atk EVs) and Magikarp (for speed EVs) is getting old.

Still gonna do it though.

Next up are gonna be my Elemental Fangs Shinx, whose egg I traded over from Diamond, and my starter, which is gonna be a Swords Dance-ing Empoleon.

Xrian

Fire Types Rule!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    I'm attempting to train my Ponyta to level 40 to get a Rapidash and my Bidoof to level 100 to prove to my friend that i can do it.

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
  • I'm working right now on getting four more Pokemon to lvl 100 to join my already lvl 100 Staraptor and lvl 100 Metwo in preparation for making my super team.

I'm training :

Tyranitar lvl 55
    Empoleon lvl 77
    Raichu lvl 51
    Dragonite lvl 55

iSoul

Noob
    Years
  • I am training my Empoleon, [shame]I forgot I had him and leveled up some of my Pokemon all the way up to level 100.[/shame] He is at level 55 now.

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I'm not training any Pokemon atm, but I'm thinking of EV training Jirachi, Celebi, and Mew very soon!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I am not currently training any of my pokemon right now. I'm thinking of restarting the game soon so if I train any of my pokemon it would be to get them to Lvl 100 before I restart.

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
    Years
  • Well, considering the fact that my plan to get White backfired and I'm gonna have to wait at least another week to get it I started playing 4th generation again and in Platinum I have a team of fully Ev'd Pokemon(Milotic,Yanmega,Tyranitar,Salamence,Gengar,Raikou) and I'm trying to get them all to lv.100.

hatake_kakashi

I am a Copy-Pokemon!
    Years
  • i just hatched my riolu egg, and its currently at level 1.. i'm going to train to the same level as my machoke so that i can peacefully deposit my machoke.. :)

EDIT:

by the way my machoke is at level 40 :)

rennir

Dragon Friend
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Currently EV training: flawless mudkip, electrike, dialga, palkia, giratina, charmander, suicune, aerodactyl, torchic, and trapinch. xD A lot of poke, I know.

Back