• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Poke App do you use the most?

Years
    erm, i use~
    Step Counter - Hatch Eggs, Count Steps When Chaining
    Chain Thing - Show Off My (Lame) Chain Numbers To Friends
    Day Care - Because I Always Forget What Pokemon Are In The Day Care XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Analog Clock except when I'm breeding, then it's the step counter. I really don't use the others all that much. My brother uses the Calculator app all the time, even though my TI-83 pwns it in every respect.

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
    Years
    Clock and step meter, whatever it's called...
    I've used some of the others but they don't seem to useful other then something fun to look at/do while playing.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I normally keep it on the clock all of the time. Although, if I'm ever doing any breeding, I'll set it on the day care checker so I'll know when there's an egg. I forget about the step counter one most of the time (I don't know why), but when I do remember it, I'll also use it for counting steps for hatching eggs.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I started using the counter app recently since I am doing a lot of EVing with my Contest/BT team...

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    The berry searcher/map one because I love making Poffins and like to see where I'm walking. Then sometimes the friendshipchecker (to evolve my second chingling ><)

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    I ususally have the Dowsing Machine open all the time.
    Before the Dowsing Machine, i had the Party Status always open, and i couldn't figure out how to use the Friendship Checker...

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    The digital clock.
    It's just the most convenient to have the Poketch set as.
    Although, I do use the pedometer quite a bit when I'm trying to hatch Pokemon.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    I've been using the item seeker a lot (or whatever it is called). I have been taking my game slow and trying to collect every item I can get my hands on. I do seem to use my pedometer a lot as well. I dunno why......I just like to see the numbers go up I guess

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    For me, it's between five..

I use the Chaining App, The Daycare App, The Pedometer, Freindship Checker and the Marking Map.

Immortal_one

Math is power.
    Years
    I generally use the friendship checker, step counter and chain counter app the most, just because I always have the task of creating my perfect Pokemon team :o

Back