• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Poke App do you use the most?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    lately as I haven't been doing much it is basically stuck on the digital clock...

Years
    The pedometer and the radar thingy. I use the radar usually at the route to Snowpoint City. And I use the pedometer for hatching eggs.

Designation_Leader

I iz ubsessed wit teh kittehz!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Uhh...I use three:

CLOCK for time.
    COUNTER for keeping tally of EVs
    PEDOMETER for keeping track of steps because I love to see how many steps I've taken...^_^

Years
    I use the Day Care app the most since I breed a lot. I keep on constantly checking for new eggs to show up while hatching the ones I already received.

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
    I personally always have it on the daycare checker or the little one were your party is like walking around, I think its friendship.. Hmm doe-no

Designation_Leader

I iz ubsessed wit teh kittehz!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    I have a question though: does anyone really use the Type-Matchup chart? I mean, most trainers would know what moves affect which Pokemon, so why put it there? I say its a waste of space (except for noobs, then its okay)

syuunikiss

4000+ Eggs Hatched
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    I think I'm one of the few people who use the dot grid type app (I dunno it's proper name) I set it up to keep track of the pokemons IVs that I'm breeding. I also use the memo pad when I'm EVing.

Tiny_Treecko

New Newbie
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2009
    Mine's almost always on the pokeradar chain tracker thingymabobber. If not then it's usually on the analog clock, which I seem to like better than the digital clock.

Back