• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon do you use the most?

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
Years
  • Sharpedo. I consider it my signature Pokemon. Its a total beast and it has an amazing design.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Persian. I use it in any game where it's available, and the Pay Day + Amulet Coin combo I can use with it is one of the most potent in the entire franchise. It was on my very first Blue team and has been a staple ever since.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Generally in random Pokemon battles, I love to use many Ghost type Pokemon (such as Cofagrigus and Chandellure) but when it come to competitve Pokemon battles, I would use Pokemon with high defenses and special defenses like Shuckle.

:t354:TG

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
  • Like a ton of others, I tend to use Poke's with outstanding offensive stats like the Dragon type. However, toxic stallers and walls absolutely kill me....

Years
  • The beginner pokemon all the way, It will always be overlvld while the rest of my team in 10 steps behind.

Magica

Miss Magic
    Years
  • I tend to use my Pokemon on-team equally, but in general my leads, Mienshao and Starmie, see the most action. Fast Pokemon are the ones I use most!

Juicy

Bone to be wild!
    Years
  • I'd say Dragonite and Charizard are the Pokemon I have used the most in the games. Dragonite would probably be first but not by much. I just really like raising these two Pokemon so I often find myself sending over Dratini and Charmander quite early on whenever I start a new Pokemon game.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I tend to stick with the Steel Type, so I'm often using defensive Pokemon and defensive strategies. I also abuse Metal Burst because of the Steel-Type's amazing weaknesses.

Infernal_Storm

Blazing Hero
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2012
    I usually have my starter and another fast pokemon.
    RBY: Venusaur and Dugtrio
    GSC: Typhlosion and Dugtrio again
    RSE: Blaziken and Swellow
    DPPt: Just my Floatzel and Weavile really. (Don't like the starters)
    BW: Emboar and Excadrill/Krookodile.

DarkLordEon

Ruler Of Time and Space
    Years
  • I take my team everyone so all these pokemon are with me 24/7:

Infernape, Blissey, Metagross, Electrivire, Tyranitar and Unfeazant.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    The starters without doubt, they may change from game to game but they're still special to me and always have a slot in my team :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Overall i've used togekiss most. It was my first egg, and then it hatched, and evolved, and I was so surprised when it turned into togekiss! plus it is my flyer in SS and i fly rather than bike.

80s.haircut.man

SuperBanned
    Years
  • Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.

I use the first Pokémon I ever raised to Lv. 100.

...I've never had a Lv. 100. J_J

Years
  • The Pokemon I've used more than any other Pokemon EVER was Feraligatr. Every.Single.GSC Game. It was the biggest powerhouse starter ever.

Back