• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon do you use the most?

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
  • Houndoom (A Given) but I also like to use Pokemon that belong to characters in the games/anime that I find interesting and think I would relate to most.

Eg:

Salamence - Pokemon Hunter J
    Drapion - Pokemon Hunter J
    Toxicroak - Commander Saturn
    Ursaring - Paul
    Garchomp - Cynthia
    Rhyperior - Palmer
    Grimsley - Sharpedo

Zeus

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Snorlax.
    The bulky one, the sweeper one, yes I got 2 of them in my party.

Years
  • Any game when Charizard is available i always use him. I mainly use my starter though.
    So that's Charizard, Typhlosion, Sceptile, Torterra and Emboar.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2013
    I used to play Yellow all the time and I would usually get a nidoran as early as possible. As soon as I got out of Mt. Moon I would evolve him into Nidoking... freakin bad to the bone! I always nicknamed him Bowzer

Years
  • Recently (by which I mean in the last 2 years, any shorter timeframes would be nonsense since I almost haven't been playing at all in 2011) it's probably been Jumpluff, overall Nidoking.

Years
    • VA
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    In most of my games i try to use all of my pokemon, but in Black i almost always use Haxorus. That thing is a beast.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • My starters and my precious powerful legendaries. They are very essential to my team and therefore I value them with honor... :)

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I don't use the same Pokemon. I just use fast Pokemon the most. It's annoying if I can't hit first and have to watch the green bar have a bit of an empty spot at the end.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I can't get off the Weavile, Gliscor, Mismagius train. XD I have trained so many Weaviles it's pathetic.

fullyevolved

Legendary Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2012
    Right now in my White version I've been using a lot of Skuntank, Nidoking, Gliscor, and Espeon. Skuntank is super awesome... I've been using Cinccino a lot recently too.

Renegade1

#1 Noob!
    Years
  • Besides Munchlax, which I haven't really used in 5th gen. I don't really use one single pokemon alot. However Someone said they like fast 'mons. I prefer making my team defensive.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2016
    The pokemon I intent too use the most is swampert, garchomp, magneton/magnezone (depends on which generation) and gallade. But lately I have been training alot of different pokemon so I can vary a bit

Silence Rewritten

Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • Throughout every game (excluding B/W because of the new Pokémon), my most-used Poké ever would probably be Eevee. I always, ALWAYS train the Eevee you get in the game. Otherwise my starters seem to lead the team, or my flying Pokémon. For example, I tend to abuse the heck out of whatever Swellow I raise when I play Sapphire.

Never Silent

Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • Eevee. ^^ I love Eevees, but in the games where you don't get them, the Pokémon I use most is usually whatever fire-type starter in the game.

Back