• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon do you use the most?

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    *Points at sig*

I'm even planning on putting a second one in my team just for the heck of it xD But like this Lilligant, there will never be another one heheheh.

BlueMageBrilly

The Blue Mage
    Years
  • That's a difficult one.. I have to say I usually end up using an Eeveelution, except for the original 3, ranging from Umbreon to my favorite: Leafeon, but for all it's worth I have always used NidoKing when he's available! Oh! and Vulpix.. I love Vulpix too, and, like Nidoking, I always use it when it's available!

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
  • *points at sig and avatar*

Seriously, my team is not my team without my Golurk. The big guy always has to be with me, no matter what. And sometimes, when I'm feeling a little crazy, my whole team will be nothing but Golurk... :laugh:

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • I use three Pokemon quite commonly...

Weavile since it is very fast, and has crazy attack. It also has one of the coolest sprites in Gen V.
    Starmie because it is fast, and has crazy Sp. Atk.
    and Scizor because of increased priority technitian + STAB Bullet Punch. It also looks awesome.

THEROGE12

V The Roge x
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Charizard Because we all know hes the Goddes Of all Pokemon... I Always Have it with Me With 4 more on the party

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Honestly I used Crobat every time I could and I use it fly arround.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I always try to use every Pokémon in my team equally, I don't want to have to catch up with leveling because that's just annoying.

Cyprium

Maître de la Terre
    Years
  • While I usually keep a balanced team, I do use some Pokémon more than others. In a game I will usually have a flying type, an electric type and a ground type at all times and my starter if I like it.... plus a legendary.

I adore my Sandile in particular. I relied on him all through Black and he's currently around level 65 or so. From now on I plan on using Sandiles in every game u v u

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Snorlax, the only Pokemon that reached Level 100 first in every playthrough of my entire life, my favourite Pokemon and my first Level 100. A little sad that you have to wait till you defeated the Elite Four till you can transfer Snorlax to your game in B/W.

Nomine

サトセレ
    Years
  • If there's a Pikachu around in the beginning of the game, I'll catch it and use it the most. (Like Viridian Forest in Fire Red and Leaf Green)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Mudkip. I've always been a fan of Water types but when I got my mudkip in Emerald, I was in love at first sight. I used him all through emerald, then when I got Platinum, transfered a new mudkip over to Plt and used him through out. Him and muchlax.

WasSollDas

Fighting / Psychic ROOLZ!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I used either Lucario or Gallade in Platinum, every single time (except when I used Infernape, but that wasn't very often). My two favourite fighting Pokemon were always there for me (but training Ralts and canceling the evolution of Kirlia at lvl 30 was quite a pain)

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    I try using Pokemon I've not used before in every playthrough, though I do have the tendency to try and shoehorn either Ampharos or Feraligatr into my team if they're available (i.e. when I play a game with Johto in it).

Back