• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon region was the overall best

what region is the best

• Kanto

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Johto

Votes: 34 56.7%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • sinouh

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Johto for suree. I like the way it was designed. Also the starters are the best I think.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • As much as I love hoenn for the water, Johto was the best in my eyes, Great everything....starters, seeing a shiny (red gyarados) without a 1 in 8192%, perfect gyms, the only thing I didn't like was their level progress through the game, kanto will always win there...So yeah, I'm going to go johto on this one.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    I loved Kanto, you can't get better than the original region!! I love that Pallet Town smell...

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • Johto! I loooove Johto. I just loved gold and silver they were ultra amazing. I'm still desperately hoping for a remake... :]

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
  • JHOTO!!
    It was my favourite game ( G/S/C )
    i spend over 500 hrs on that game =)
    you have berries and introduced into it so it was a whole new experience =)

Madara Uchiha

1017 BRICK SQUAD ******
    Years
  • hyt

Johto! I loooove Johto. I just loved gold and silver they were ultra amazing. I'm still desperately hoping for a remake... :]
    I like johto too.but people are saying that they are not making it since you can pretty much get any pokemon from gba titles

Hoenn is my favourite region. The Pokemon are my favourite. I liked the mix that it had.

The towns were good and the storyline was a little bit different with Team Aqua and Magma .
    johto is my favorite but I also like sinnoh

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Okay so my least favourite is Hoenn. I dunno, I just have to say too much water and the overworlds weren't the best. Plus in my opinion it was a bit bland...
    Then comes Sinnoh. Yeah, awesome graphics, but too easy and short IMO (I completed it in 1-2 days). Plus in my opinion (again :\) Mt Coronet was way too big. And some legendaries were (points at Heatran....) not very cute :\
    Now number two goes to...
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So number 1 goes to...
    Spoiler:

Well theres my opinion :)

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    No way! My favourite is Kanto, by far! It's the reigon i first think of.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm a fan of Johto, it's like a classic. It was the most entertaining, and addictive to playing.

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
  • Johto FTW. I remember the very first time I heard a whole new generation of Pokemon had been released, it was really exciting to see what they looked like. Most of the Pokemon I like now are from the Johto region, I thought Lugia pwned back then. I still do. =)

Years
  • i like kanto because it was easy to remember where everything was, but jhoto is a close runner up. i hated hoenn and sinnoh is just ok..

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • Jhoto pwns. I've always been a huge fan of 2nd gen and Jhoto is were a lot of my favorite pokemon live and plus there is no bug catching contest in any other region (and if Nintendo tries to ressurect it in 5th gen I will kill them...)

Kanto is a close second...

Heon was O.K. a lot of stuff I hated and some stuff I liked.

and don't even get me started on Shinoh, by far the worst...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back