• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon region was the overall best

what region is the best

• Kanto

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Johto

Votes: 34 56.7%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • sinouh

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madara Uchiha

1017 BRICK SQUAD ******
Years
  • so what your saying is that hoeen the game is better than johto the game. I think that joht is the best its much more divers than hoeen. Hoeen has to much water ehy johto has alot of diffrent landscapes

`Espeon

Is back! :D
    Years
  • The most awesome region would have to be Johto. :3After pwning the Elite Four, you can go back to Kanto and pwn the Gym Leaders over there as well, then go over to Mount Silver and pwn Red. :D

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • I like the Hoenn climate, it's much more tropical then Johto's. I also like the huge amount of water you can explore. Maybe I like Hoenn better because when I played sapphire for the first time, I seriously did't know all the third gen pokemon, it was a huge adventure to me. I liked the secret bases, the evil teams' hideouts and the desert. Johto actually comes in as a third, behind Kanto, because it's way to linear. I like Kanto because you could travel to all cities with ease without the help of fly.

EDIT: whoa whoa , didn't notice this thread had recived a serious bump, sorry guysXD

Madara Uchiha

1017 BRICK SQUAD ******
    Years
  • I like the Hoenn climate, it's much more tropical then Johto's. I also like the huge amount of water you can explore. Maybe I like Hoenn better because when I played sapphire for the first time, I seriously did't know all the third gen pokemon, it was a huge adventure to me. I liked the secret bases, the evil teams' hideouts and the desert. Johto actually comes in as a third, behind Kanto, because it's way to linear. I like Kanto because you could travel to all cities with ease without the help of fly.

EDIT: whoa whoa , didn't notice this thread had recived a serious bump, sorry guysXD
    thats a very good point about flying to diffrent cities all the time. i do that alot in pearl

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Mine's definitely Johto, although it's likely nostalgia is clouding my actual judgement seeing as Silver was my first Pokémon game. Still, I like Johto's... I don't actually know. There's just something about it that attracts me far more than the other regions.

By the way, helluva necro-bump you got going here.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • This thread's previous post date was all the way in 2008! Please do not revive a thread over a month old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back