• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon would you be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
  • As for what Pokemon that resembles me most, I think it would be Slakoth... I turn into Vigoroth when angry. But if I ever evolved into Slaking, I'd seriously commit suicide... I LOATHE that thing.

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
    Years
  • I would want to be a Shiny Staryu...make sure and have all my abilities down before evolving with a water stone....

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    i could've swron i posted here before. but whatever. i would be a ditto. then i could transform into anything i want.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    houndoom or scizor, as long as it looks good and its powerful I don't mind.
    But knowing my luck i'll end up as a cascoon or something. :\

Clair

Altomare Latias
    Years
  • I would like to be Latias. She has a lot of fun with her brother- Latios, she is very beautiful and sensitive. She is just great!

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
    Years
  • Mine would be obvious. I'll be a Machoke because if anyone ever ****es me off I would like to break their necks. :badsmile:

I've done the same thing except that mine is a little more detailed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back